How can we bring protestants back to Catholicism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fft0ua9dRpg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795
twitter.com/AnonBabble

make the pope stop washing nigger feet

how can we bring christcucks back to the Old Gods?

why does it matter? they follow Christ that should be enough

Stop praying to dead people and angels.

Have Francis executed

Not my pope and Catholic negros are brothers but they should remain in negroland
You are worshipping a Semite odin Zeus etc are a rename and a revision of the nimrod an ancient Mesopotamian king and the rival of Abraham (pbuh) pic related

Starving works well.

Execute the faggots and child molesters.

Kill them and abduct their children
youtube.com/watch?v=Fft0ua9dRpg

first we get rid of the devil..francis

1) Dismantle the papacy
2) Adhere to the five solae
3) Convert to Protestantism
4) ?????
5) PROFIT!

For starters we should excommunicate and expel the priests who have molested children.

>1) Dismantle the papacy
>2) Adhere to the five solae
>3) Convert to Protestantism
>4) ?????
>5) PROFIT!

jew detected

as a former catholic i cannot fathom how people believe in it

i think the answer is most people dont, it is just the biggest "christian" denomination by far and it has a real tribal quality to it

go ask the average polish or nigerian or argentinian or even american catholic about the details of trinitarianism or transsubtantiation and they will just look at you quizzically

the catholic church is just a ton of theological autofellatio propped up by hundreds of millions of normal people who think they are in the "correct" christian church and so dont question the things they are told they believe by the pope et al

inb4 fedora, i said as a former CATHOLIC, i am of course still a christian, or rather i should say that i am NOW a christian, since catholic church seem to hate the teachings of christ so much that they spend as much time as possible ignoring them

>Adhere to the five solae
Islam? Are protestants just Moslems?
Is this the reason why they love them so hard and want to overspill the world with them?

Replacing Pope Francis would be a good start, he's made a mockery of the Catholic Church by siding with globalists and their ilk.

Catholicism is literally the worst.

It's nothing but NWO control religion.

Stop worshipping statues.
Stop molesting children.
Stop supporting mass immigration.
Stop supporting race-mixing.
Start reading the Bible.
But if you did all of that, you wouldn't be Catholic any more.

Christian division is like Muslim division but without fight we aren't united we need a ine church to Unite us under God protestantism is a mess
They are a gates to God
Soon we will be torn aparts for treason

Stop being cucks. Stop supporting leftism and commie bullshit.

Undo everything that was done during the Vatican II council.

Stop supporting evolution. It's so easy to debunk. So the best Catholic theologians cannot refute it? At least Protestants have Dr. Walter Weith and Kent Hovind. Watch them completely destroy that stupid theory.

Just keep trying, buddy. Keep trying.

Is this a slide thread?

>Catholic theologians speaking of God as selfevident truth
>still the need to coerce people into joining their rituals lest be persecuted
>still pedophile priest rings uncovered every X decade (proof is in the pudding/they are their own deeds and people don't like it)

redpill me on when does the old testament stop being making me want to kill myself

genesis and first half of exodus were ok, second half and Leviticus make me want to slap a Jew. Currently on numbers, still wanna die

and here comes the fag

How can we get Christcucks to start wearing fedoras?

by dragging them to hell with you

be a Good Cattle (goy) and give away all your material possessions to the locked vatican archives :^)

>noncountry flags on Sup Forums is just like real life
I didn't know Templars and real world pirates spent their time shitposting on here

>protestantism is a mess
lol no. The modern Catholic church is an affront to God and an embarrassment to him. I am also a former catholic and dont regret leaving the church.

>some rare cawe of child molesting in cath church
>everyone is like this
>hollywood movies are made about it
>catholicism is equal to pedophilia in all media

>muslims marry 9 year olds and rape them.
>kill dozens of people all some days

>wääähhh it's an unfortunate incident, not all muslims, it's the religion of peace

Pr*testcucks can't be saved. let them.

Most Catholics don't about their own church because most of Catholics are more liberal than they want to admit. Becoming a faithful and knowledgeable Catholic and will make you more conservative, but unfortunately, a lot of modern Catholics are lazy.
However, in saying this, modern Protestants here in the Bible Belt aren't much better either, with their wishy-washy stances on gays, abortion, immigration and gun control. Thanks to modern media and the government, Protestants have basically become religious hippies almost.

>Protestant claim is the Catholic Church is full of cucks
>While Protestantism is literally liberalism applied to Christianity

By making Catholicism Christian again.

its full of pedo homosexuals because the priests can't get married

When I was a kid the local priest tried to pay young guys to jack him off and they beat his ass and left him in a ditch

France was the biggest protestants killer in history
We will do that soon
Great ideas
An anglo-heretic dedicated

yahweh < Nimrod

how old is the current "pope" how long til we can expect a new better one will the more conservative side win if it comes to a new one ?

Do we have aynone who knows Vatican politics and tracks them ?

you were brainwashed by SJW hollywood films according to , so your own observations are a lie according to catholics ITT

just with how muslims turn a blind eye to the Rotherham rapes, or protestant nations to their peaceful warfare resulting in 3rd world razed countries having their refugees coming to the 1st world (= new Workforce cattle)

>>noncountry flags on Sup Forums is just like real life
I didn't know Templars and real world pirates spent their time shitposting on here
Says the guy with the flag of sodom

Nothing more than individuals failing at their individual roles

Don't compare the land of the Sharts with the rest of the world.
What ever touches your god forsaken lands corrupts.

>I didn't know Templars and real world pirates spent their time shitposting on here

Ironic but the Cardinal Sarah who's a black person is the most conservative/traditonalist.

No I wasn't it was a local thing and embarrassment and we got another priest soon after that. When you forbid marriage you are going to attract queer pedos.

Not a big deal compared to having dyke bishops like the Lutherans do. All of the big Protestant churches of Europe, including England, Germany, and Sweden have homosexuals and women holding leadership roles in the clergy. Sure, there are some pedos in the Catholic Church, but they are condemned for it.

>Do we have aynone who knows Vatican politics and tracks them ?
how is that possible given the secrecy, and at some times murder of political opponents, coming from their side?

If protestants are cucks, then why did

>the Church of Sweden (protestant)
>the Catholic Church's swedish branch
>the Swedish Orthodox Chruches (immigrated euro groups)

sign documents in mutual agreement, back in the winter of 2016, to allow more Libya/Syria refugees? (the catholic people present did not, as far as I've read, protest about Islamic mosquese being funded by swedish state money and the Church of Sweden. so much for catholics being anti-degeneracy)

I have nothing against black catholics that stay in their countries, I would allow a black pope still better then Francis

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795

> Catholicism
> protestants
varieties of shit

Satan plz. No one wants to join the Church of the Basilisk anymore.

literally the whore of babylon

Get rid of the Catholic (capital C) heretical church, and there will be no discussion about protestants being part of the catholic (lowercase c) church.

You Catholics may be heretics who enjoy worshipping idols and setting men as the vicar of Christ, but Bible-reading christians don’t

Are you stupi, retarded or both ?

The current Pope is an AntiChrist if it wasnt for the big bureaucracy in Vatican he would allow gays and abortions

>le Sodomite label
does that mean anything if catholics ITT exercise cognitive dissonance over their own Sacred priesthood raping the bodies of toddlers

What if I'm gay sex-rejecting/celibate, never having putting penises in asses my entire life?

Fuck off heretic

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

"saved through faith" well it looks like it's faith not faith plus works. "gift of God" you don't work for gifts you just accept them otherwise it isn't a gift. "not of works" well that's pretty clear you don't need to do works. "lest anyman should boast" just like the guys in
Matthew 7:21-23
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.(Father's will is believe on Jesus(John 6:35-40))
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
It looks like those people were boastimg and relying on their works "done many wonderful works" AND they had faith "in thy name". But Jesus still told them to fuck off.
Looks like relying on your works like orthodox and catholics do has you NOT enter Heaven

Jesus said they work iniquity because thy rely on their works. Let's see what happens to people that work iniquity.
Matthew 13
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Just follow the Bible as always until we get a good Pope a new one will come

>counting beads will make your sins go away
>speaking to a priest in a box will make your sins go away

Catholicism is just a way of absolving your
shitty behaviour.

You cant. Get fucked.

t.protestant

Purge the pinkos and pedos and then we can talk about where Catholics misinterpret scripture.

You're still a reprobate(Romans 1:26-32)

It matters because Catholics don’t actually followChrist. They follow man-made doctrines and a sinful man, the pope. This thread is the equivalent of the Sanhedrin asking
>how do we get our jews back from christianity

>he believes the lies his church tells him
>he thinks that catholics are the one that are evil

>unironically bending the knee to a cuckold Pope who bends the knee to Jews and Pakis
Nah.

Good luck with that

You won't, I refuse to kiss the feet of con artist who betrays his own people. God did not intend there to be a pope.

Because you are

why tho?

this infograph is why I left RCIA. Wanted to join because I had a connection to it, realized it wasn't christian at all

Should I read both the Bible in my language (Serbian) and KJV?

>cash4heaven

XD

>the current pope (Elite, esoteric knowledge) is faulty
>his support, the Church (Exoteric structure) can't keep the degenerate elements out
>hence a faulty pope
>hence a deeply flawed church
René Guenon jumped ship in 1928 or so, Julius Evola clung onto the Deus Vult Catholic spook until giving up too in the 1950s

Evola even pointed out that cyclical degeneracy affects the East, and Islamic institutions too. He left no prisoners but were more rightwingy in his outlook than probably 93% of this board

Do you have a smaller pic, I can nearly read what is written in that red cage.

KJV is the best english. Not sure how good of serbian ones there are so if you speak english fine then you should just stick with KJV

You should see if there is a KJV translated into Serb. I'm almost certain one exists.
God bless you and yours, user.

Yes I do

How can an institution be heretical to an orthodoxy which it alone is able to define?
What does heresey even mean to Protestants, who don't believe in or have orthodxy?

4 is a lie

5 - the official position of the Roman Catholic Church that Catholics do not pray TO saints or Mary, but rather that Catholics can ask saints or Mary to pray FOR them.

How can you even keep the Catholics you already have?
The more liberal the church, the emptier the pews.

Stop fucking young boys for a start

Besides they pray to them asking them to pray for them. Also some roman dude falling at peter's feet cointed as worship and catholics do much more than that.

You have to understand the bible, not only read it.
Don't be a pharisean user.

the catholic ideology still allows homosexual priests in the Vatican today, as long as they technically remain sexually celibate, so there's that lel

it's impossible to argue against the types of christians that go full sex phobia and quote similar passages to the point where they sound like Invisible Anti-Natalists.

If you talk to most Catholics, they basically say they are Catholic because their parents are. If you ask them any theological questions they prove that they are barely if at all christian.

The central point of christianity is (elevator pitch)
>all have sinned
>christ died and rose again to forgive those sins
>those who believe in him are forgiven

You ask a Catholic if they know they are going to heaven
>i hope so, i havent done anything too bad like murder

1 John 5:11-13

>catholics really believe this

Niggers will never be christian. They only accept the lord into their heart for their own selfish, primitive reasons. Catholocism is for faggots because you're worshipping the pope like he's some sort of god on earth, when in reality there is only one god, and the pope is not a vessel of him. People who stayed catholic after the great schism will burn in hell for being stupid niggerloving faggots.

I'd rather have an all white muslim europe than a 10% nigger christian europe, since at least they know that popes are fucking stupid and are fans of jesus.

I do i derstand it. That's why i explained what the verses clearly said in case you're a retard.

Oh look guys, its (((jesus))).

>Niggers will never be christian.
as said the earliest forming Church's Jews that hung around Jesus back in his lifetime, when Christianity reached white, Roman citizens...

oh wait

read James 2:14-26

retard.

Fight Relgion with Relgion.

I no idea why americans in fergson protest did not dress as catholic knights.

Holy Knights not Nazis.

Image and name is everything.

/pol needs become holy Catholic knights

Your pic clearly states some made up nonsense about the church + a complete misconception about several bible quotations.

user. You do hard on your studies but they senseless when your heart is not with Jesus but with hatred.

>americans need to larp because I'm a faggot too vested into a table game

The second council of the Vatican utterly destroyed and hijacked the Catholic church.

I already have. That's about being justified to man. You should give John 3 and Romans 4 a read.

John 3
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
>15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
>16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
>18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
>36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Romans 4
1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found?
2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
>4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
>5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
9 Cometh this blessedness then upon the circumcision only, or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness.

Besides those are what the cuckolick church teaches and are what the bible said

depends which one ?

God’s dwelling place is considered to be the highest of heavens (Luke 19:38), the “Heaven of heavens” (Deuteronomy 10:14, 1 Kings 8:27) and is referred to in the Bible as the third heaven (2 Corinthians 12:2).

Stop the priests fucking kids.

Burn them. Burn them all.

lol

that picture's anachronistic aesthetic (medieval clothing, business suits, ugly as fuck modern art) makes it look like something out of Second Life

>taxpayer money funds this
>European ancient monuments were destroyed IRL (churches built on top) for this
>toddlers raped throughout the centuries for this
>Christ's alleged death turned into a martyrhood (and gnostics emulating his own lifestyle choices executed in the meantime) for this

Catholicism already HAS the traditional "Invisible Christian" judgement of non-catholics, so why the need to constantly murder others IRL if they don't invest their time in _Catholic Church_ in particular