91 Days

Thoughts on the first episode?

It was very cinematic and the visuals are awesome. I feel spoiled and don't know what to watch now...

Takuya Eguchi is Nero? That's funny, I'm going through Ixion Saga right now.

is this some kind of yaoi mafia anime

Mafia yes, yaoi no.

Boring

I really liked it and can't wait until next episode.

Hands down the best anime this season.

Never in all my life have I seen such a sub par season in anime, even winter 2016 was better than this crap.

Go Loveponman, go!

Good/10

I'm worried it will go to shit, though. There's a lot of ways this could go wrong.

Have you watched ReLife?

How so? It seemed pretty exciting to me.

>anime about organized crime
>no powerlevel bullshit or gimmicks involved
About fucking time.

Will he finally get to shokei somebody?

So the Vannetti's were the ones who killed Malepon's family, right?

I liked it a lot. Not a fan of Shokugeki No Soma and everything else looks ehh at best.

Angelo a cute. A CUTE

It was a pretty good first episode, and it has pontential. I jsu hope it doesn't go to shit later on, like most shows do.

Like when Baccano! went down the magic and occult path.

yeah no chance whatsoever for this show

I want to hug him!

You mean how it went down that path the first episode, right? I liked Baccano!, with the humor and the immortality and all of that, but I think it's time that we get a good mafia drama without supernatural shit.

Unless my memory is fucking up, Baccano was supernatural from the start and advertised as such.

Mediocre fujoshit, almost as bad as joker game

Here's your (You), now please explain how exactly this is fujoshit.

>ED by ELISA
>LALALALALLALALALALLALALALALALALALLALALALALALALLALALALALALALALALALALALALALALLALLALALALALALALALLAALALLA

Stupid cute Angelo.

His name is not Angelo anymore..... It's Bruno...

no it happened when that guy created the elixir in the basement and the building got cought on fire and get died

But in the very first episode, they got shot up in a drive by and resurrect.

>the building got cought on fire and get died
A building coughed fire and died?

Is that shit legitly good or is it like that Keitai or whatever its name is meme?

It was pretty good.

This taste is the taste of a liar

>another mafia anime
ah yes i'm sure it will end up as great as stray dogs or joker game

fuck this shit

Relife is good, I only watched the source material tho.

Youre acting like Stray Dogs is a traditional mafia story, it's supernattural out the ass and the only mafia is in the name only, barely any mafia shit giong on.

What do you mean?

There's nothing wrong with Joker Game, stop crying about it already.

Joker Game had nothing to do with the mafia. It was about spies.

Maybe he's talking about the old movie.

Huh? Port Mafia is the main enemy for morer than half the episodes...

Fucking Dazai used to be a mafia member...

Why are you typing like a retard? Please stop.

He's got pretty thick eyelashes for a guy.

Bruno memes

Yes, but it's not mafia centered like 91 Days, it's mostly about the agency and the enemies of the agency, which happen to be the Port Mafia. 91 Days is centered around actual mafia actions rather than supernatural powers

I liked it a lot but with so much QUALITY in the first episode I can't help but worry

Best one I've heard today.
Please do post all those examples of QUALITY.

Mediocre

Why?

is that way, user

God DAYUM

which has the dumber names; this or Baccano?

IDK, I liked Jacuzzi Splot and Isaac and Miria, all cool names.

Like Brokeback Mountain mafia version, boku no pico looks straight in comparison

How the hell is it gay?

You could have at least reset your ip.

I like the shading, but why is everything so blurry? It looks like it's run through some anti-aliasing filter

I liked it. I am curious to see where this will go. Off screen deaths weak af tho

It's to keep the thick glops of semen out of his eyes when he sells himself for booze money.

It's good.

Needs a Baccano level dub tho. All these Italian Immigrants speaking the language of their soon-to-be war enemies is weird.

Baccano had more over-the-top names. The ones here are mostly random Italian words, but if you didn't know any Italian, they might sound legit.

Start was pretty by-the-numbers tragic mafia shit, then it just got kinda goofy by the end.

Sounds hot. Doujins when?

I'm thinking if they play the action angle it might be decent, that Fango guy has alot of presence

muh revenge will get stale real quick

my nigga

Never because Japan hates it already.

It was a really good first episode

Why do the nips have such shit taste?

Source?

nips only like shows which they can jack off to.
which explains why they like pic related so much

>automatically assuming it's yaoshit just because it doesn't have any cute girls
I love this meme.

>implying Baccano! wasn't supernatural from the getgo
>implying Baccano! is shit

You're right. It showcased Firo's, Isaac, and Miria's immortality in the first episode.

JoJo reference.

>nips only like shows which they can jack off to
So they can't jack off to this? They're weaker than I thought.

Did we watch the same first episode? There wasn't even an ounce of QUALITY in it.

I fucking hate Jojofags.

How come user-kun?

I was really leery of the premise, but I gave it a shot and I like the characters a lot more than I thought I would. It's worth a try.

Stupid obnoxious shitters with abysmal taste. Not only is their general not enough, they have to come and spread their filth into other threads, as evidenced here. It's sick, you're sick. Do you see me posting about this show in your shitty infested generals? No, so why are you here then, not even discussing the show directly, just spewing your Jojotard tripe? Christ.

Jesus user. All he did was make a little reference to JoJo. Put a lid on your autism and calm the fuck down.

Baccano is good.

It looks really good. Classy as fuck. The director clearly has good taste. So refreshing to see something different in the anime

>OP
>TK from Ling Tosite Sigure

Fucking pumped. This season looking better and better

Great*

The one show that's actually worth watching from this season.

But there are still a lot of anime that haven't aired their first episode.
Not really fair to say everything's shit before everything's even started.

Great first episode, excited to see where they take it.

Doesn't seem like many people on this board are watching it either, so hopefully shitposting will be at a minimum.

A thread today was already maxed though.

Really liked first episode. Hoping it won't let me down

I see, usually not around for threads when a show airs as its always like 1-3 in the morning.

What? Where do you live?
Things air in the middle of the damn day here in the states.

Not him but it aired 2:28 AM for me

Australia.
Funnily enough my timezone is an hour ahead of Japan, so most anime you watch airs there really early morning or midnight too.

I expected nothing and ended up pleasantly surprised. Unless it turns to shit in the next two episodes, it'll be one of the few new shows I'm watching this season.

>I expected nothing
From an original? Why?

I've just been disappointed with the season so far. The only other shows that I'm really interested in are Zestiria and Arslan. It's been a while since I've picked up less than 10 shows in a season.
At least Kuromukuro and Re:Zero are still going.