11 hours until Sunshine episode 2

There isn't a Love Live thread right now, so I thought I would make one.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10703575/
twitter.com/nannnndato/status/749963658873024512
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I didn't think I'd like it so much but episode 1 was great. Probably my favourite new show of the season so far, even though the real meat and potatoes haven't started airing yet.

Please don't just goes plot in 3x speed again

perfection

True OTP. Maru can go hang herself or find a lesbian prostitute to scissor with.

I just finished seasons 1 and 2. I need more Honoka tachi not these new girls.
Why can't they just SOL it up for a season or just become real idols?

Yohane is my chuunifu!

I felt like that even though I had been following the series for years, but I think people new to the franchise feel it even more, because we had a letting go episode, a letting movie (with a letting go song), a letting go single (with two letting go tracks) and a letting go live, all in a time lapse of over a year so we could let fucking go.

I still miss a bit my original raibus, but my desire to see more of the new ones is stronger now.

That kind of wind to lift her dress is impossible

even God and nature are out to bully Ruby

I'm going to miss the livewatch because of work ;_;

Jokes on you

Episode 1 was dogshit

Yohanne needs to fucking die.

THE BEST PART OF THE WEEK HAS ARRRRIVEDDD!

>Ruby Red Redemption
Soon.

Ruby a shit, Yohanne a shittier, Dia a shittest.

Do we like You now?

Reminder

What are you implying?

That Dia has traits of two beloved μ's.

This image is still very strange. Is she offering money, or?

Reminder to DO NOT sexualize Riko-chan!

>to do not

Chika is so ugly, I miss Honk

Who (You) here?

Who is THIS semen demon?

It is almost time.

No I am not (You).

Who is the best Sunshine Seiyu and why is it not King?

-Gamer Girl
-Love Live Fangirl
-Great Singer
-Wanted to join AKB, joined Aqours instead
-Likes both Im@s and LL so fuck your Idol War bullshit.
-Cosplayer

Why people care about VA:s so much?

No one cared who You was until she put on the swimsuit.

>No one cared who You was until people put circle brackets around her name

fixed

I also miss Honks

Because they bring life to the Raibus

You would be the perfect husband for Chika and from the sounds of her recent article she's still growing.

>circle brackets

I was pretty sure it is not the right word, I'm not native speaker.

So what are these () called? At least in mathematics they are circle brackets right?

strawpoll.me/10703575/

It's called a parentheses, user.

You learn something every day I guess. I am pretty sure my uni math book still used the word circle bracket somewhere in here.

What, where do you live?

I like how Riko is as pure as Maki.

Riko is not a slut.

Will we see more Mari Okada in this episode?

Nobody will believe you like Ruby, trollposter.
Fuck off.

Sunshine is Forced Love Live!

She got offered money for compensated dating. She picked the money and answered "whats this? toilet paper? I never held money sums with less than 5 zeroes in them ever. Is that amount an equivalent the size of your dick? Too bad, i only do it with million dollar dicks."

How did they fuck up the OP costumes this badly when the ones for the first two PVs were so cute? They look like they should be in the circus.

How hyped are you for the yuri ntr?

So... not pure at all?

Fuck off and kill yourself, Maru.

But Maru is Ruby's prbiter, so she loves her

>prbiter
You can't even type properly. Just leave the Kurosawa sisters alone, Maru. You will never be half the woman Dia is to be with Ruby. Don't worry, Dia will take very VERY special care of Ruby every night.

Where do "school idols" get their music? Its shown how they compose lyrics/melody - however not how they record the actual tracks to dance to, nor who plays instruments for those recordings.

In K-ON they are shown doing it themselves, playing instruments, renting studio, recording.

In IM@S and WUG its Idol agency that handles it and they mostly just recieve pre recorded tracks, or tracks are composed by proffessionals based on their lysics.

In LL? They had composer/songwriter but werent shown how they actually get the recording of tracks - especially as only one or two person actually could play any instrument.

So how it goes with LL and Sunshine? Mari will jsut hire AVEX or Lantis offscreen to record the tracks on lyrics girl composed offscreen?

>So how it goes with LL and Sunshine? Mari will jsut hire AVEX or Lantis offscreen to record the tracks on lyrics girl composed offscreen?
Pretty much this, Maki and Mari are rich as fuck.

It is an arcane ritual that requires the blood sacrifice of many of their fellow schoolmates

Then why cant Maki/Mari just hire Bangladesh click farm to vote their bands to the top of LL ratings?

Maki's not that rich though, Mari on the other hand might just fucking do that

Going by episode 1 I don't think Mari is charge of composing anymore.

Who will write the lyrics? Someone has to do it by episode 3 when they do their first song in the real story.

>still haven't watched the movie

I like Sunshine as much as the next guy but I'm just not ready to say goodbye to μ's.

I've thought this too, and honestly, it's best not to think of it too much. It sounds flippant, but there it is.

So the thing about Muse's contracts being expired back in April was just a rumor?

No
They did their last live and fucked off
No more voiced content by them in SIF too

Probably look at all the Gundam characters that come back to voice them in games, it's probably the same for them too.

>one of the A-RISE is one of their replacement teachers
Well, why not?

Wait what? Then u's side stories will suck then

Just watch it m8 and watch your tears flow in BokuHikari

That's why they need a rich girl in every group.

I want to sexualize Maru

Zura

1 hour and half.

twitter.com/nannnndato/status/749963658873024512

What the fuck?

What seems to be the problem?

Why does this artist love piss so much? Didn't he also draw Ruby pissing herself.

I can't wait!

What stream is it on? neetball?

Okay, I think it is time to make your predictions about the episode now. I think they are going to catch that exchange student.

Mari will have another line. Just one.

Maru and Ruby end up joining before Riko.

More Nico on TV!

>Nico
Niko.

EXCITING!

>Nico!

This would be great.

Chika will face the question of whether she's doing this because she wants to or because she wants to be Honoka and escape her boring unremarkable life in the middle of nowhere.

This will trigger an existential crisis that will make love live sunshine the deepest show of the past five years.

Nii

They've changed the whole plot, user. Uranohoshi's doing fine when it was supposed to be failing like Otonokizaka.

I think Ruby's next. I really do.

They haven't yet mentioned the school situation in the anime so it's not like that can't change.

I hope you're right. All the plot synopses I've read seem to include the failing school angle.

I SAAAAAAAAY

Nico is such a beauty.

Is Neetball still working??
Or is Neetball2?

They're going to need to recruit Ruby to convince Dia to allow the formation of the club.

I love Yohane-sama! I want to marry Yohane-sama!