350k likes
People want gun control

You can't defend against this

>You can't defend against this

Watch me.

>a literally who dum dum on twatter says something dumb
>other dummies on twatter agree en masse
>we should listen to these people, guise

>but not those angry NFL fans about the protests, fuck them and their opinions even if a lot of them agree

Automatic weapons are already banned and illegal.

The same way crack and heroin are illegal and "controlled."

It's always funny though when some liberal faggot tells everyone to "grow up" while every oen of their gay little tweets conjures an image of them stamping their little feeties on the ground.

wish a nigga would try and gun grab

millions of men waiting to die for this cause

>average person doesn't need a machine gun
Average person doesn't have a machine gun. If he did he wouldn't be average. He would be a guy with a machine gun.

>bandwagon fallacy
You must be new.

>machine guns

in the trash it goes.

I'm pro gun, actually. Hopefully more redneck conservatives get shot. I'm not even baiting

well considering that is ~.1% of the population of america i don't have to defend it

I love how they're assuming all his guns were legal even though we still know pretty much fuck all about him.

>believing those likes are real
I remember when Hillary's "delete your account" got 250,000 likes in under 10 minutes on a thursday at 1:30 PM

you can remove all guns and people will still be killed, they'll just go back to bombs desu

>enough
>enough already
>enough enough
powerful argument. very eloquent.

>THE AVERAGE PERSON DOESN'T NEED A FUCKING MACHINE GUN
Which is why we already banned those in 1934, you fucking faggot kike.

>350k
So what? If many people think something is good it must be? How dumb are you?

>grow up
>letting the government take more responsibility and freedom away from you
doesn't sound like growing up. sounds like the complete opposite

Lets spam that post with "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"

350k out of 323 million. Geee jolly lets just change our entire government due to feels.

I don't have to argue against them

The constitution protects my natural right to bear arms from gun grabbing communists

There is nothing they can do.

They'll forget about in a week, tops. Just like always. And good I'd rather have rights and freedom than any illusions of safety.

>350k likes compared to a hundred million americans

Send your twitter army.

how about we put metal detectors on every single fucking crevice in the united states. Even when you go to the bathroom the door won't open unless you have no metal on you BUT THEN PEOPLE WILL START MAKING PLASTIC GUNS WTTFFFFFFFFFF

Dat winrar

>ENOUGH WITH THE CONSTITUTION!

t. Jewish Actor

Protip: 100% of actors are delusional sociopaths who get paid to lie very well. Acting is pretending to be another person, ergo lying.

350k < 300+ million citizens would lose their right. fuck off

>twitter shit
The state of politics in 2017. Read a book ffs.

NIGGER CONTROL NOW. ENOUGH ALREADY. SECURE OUR EXISTENCE. THE AVERAGE PERSON HAS NO COTTON TO PICK AND IS TIRED OF GETTING FUCKING ROBBED AND MURDERED. ENOUGH ALREADY. DAY OF THE ROPE. DAY OF THE ROPE.

wow it works

or have a guard checking you for stuff, but then people will feel offended and raped.

>people want $100,000,000,000

You can't defend against this

Inject a little fear into the mind and it'll do anything you say instinctively.

SHALL

Legitimately think this was a false flag now.

((()))

Come and take them or stfu
Sage

Most of these people probably weren't even from the US OP. Stop being a faggot

>350k likes
>what are twitter bots

Nigger are you even trying?

Trump should just pretend you can buy rocket launchers and fully automatic rifles at your local wal-Mart and "ban" them.
Liberals get their victory and would never know otherwise since they are physically incapable of learning anything about firearms.

get the illegal guns away from the niggers and spics and then we can talk gun control

Except even with gun control, a wealthy man(which he was) would have no trouble finding that kind of fire power. Price of weapons would go up. They wouldn't just disappear you silly fuck.

Also saged

If you are so scared of guns then move to australia. We are sick of your faggotry anyway

SAGE

(((Eichner)))

Wow, another Jew rat who wants to disarm the goyim.

This is why Jews and other non whites cannot be allowed to reside in our civilizations. They are completely incompatible with us.

You mean the same people as always want gun control.

>millions living in the US
>350K likes on fagets status post
OMG EVERY AMERICAN AGREES WITH ME
SHUT IT DOWN!!!

machine guns are illegal dipshit

take a cocks out of your ear and you'll maybe acquire some pertinent data

There are more gun owners than that.

You lose.

>350k likes
Bot likes don't count.

Aren't most rampages are happening in gun free zones?

>ENOUGH ALREADY. ENOUGH. ENOUGH
Is this dude having a spergout

sandy hoax 2, no lobby pics

>350k likes
>People want
You mean bots.

They always think we have machine guns.

>the average person doesn't need a fucking machine gun
Good thing they're illegal isn't it?

oh shit a random blue check on twitter is feigning outrage again? better ban assault butter knives.

Over a hundred million of us own guns. You are outnumbered. Submit to our gigantic cocks now you media matter cum dumpster.

It works in Mexico so gun control will work here.

>AM I BEING DETAINED!?
AM I BEING DETAINED!?
>AM I BEING DETAINED!?
AM I BEING DETAINED!?
>AM I BEING DETAINED!?

Yes, all the Soros bots are clamoring for gun control.

There are an estimated 320mil privately owned guns in US and over 150mil gun owners.

But you're right. An extremely vocal minority equal to 0.1% of the US population want gun control. So, we'll do that.

Learn math, you fucking dolt.

if their is goverment control, maybe we can talk about gun control.

>you can't defend this

Come try to take my shit and watch what happens you kike fuck. Give me a goddamn reason to snap.

I can with a machine gun actually

Yes we can. Shall not be infringed. Trump won, deal with it. sage

Easy. Peer pressure doesn't work on me.

its time to finally legalize personal nuclear weapons.

>ENOUGH. ENOUGH. now do whatever the fuck I want.

Die in a fire OP

>and just ignore all the massive corruption in PR leading the the deaths of thousands of americans, we're the good goys!
>FUCK DRUMPF!!!1
getting realllllllllly sick of liberal bullshit...

>You can't defend against this
Yes I can.

I want everyone who supports confiscation to be the ones that knock on the door to collect.
Fucking cunts.

>machine guns
>legal in the US for the average person
oh sweetie no

All guns are machined...what did he mean by this?

Hes perfectly right though, you dont need that shit

>350k bot likes
>better throw out the Constitution

this is literally you

Come and take them. Try it.
>OP IS A FAGGOT

freedomboner.wemb

Or in other words,
>1 in every 100,000 people in the us supports gun control

To put it in perspective, if you were to take the entire population of, say, Kansas City, that means that one person in the entire city supports gun control. Good luck getting it passed with those numbers, breh.

Fuck your feelings bitch
Rights > Feels

Tweets praising the NFL had a gorillion likes too
Lots of twitter likes does not translate to overall popular opinion

Come and collect them then. I want you to get your fancy little gun sack and knock on every person's door and politely ask to take their guns. Better yet, when they refuse, I want you to show up with a warrant and forcefully take them.

Oh, what's that? You've just erased 2 amendments from the Constitution, didn't manage to collect even 1% of the guns before starting mass protests and violence, and more than half of the states simply ignore your shitty gun control laws? What a damn shame.

Shall.
Not.
Be.
Infringed.

Can someone explain to this dumb nigger why white cucks think typing in all caps give their tweets any form of credibility?

There are over 325 million people in the US, that's barely 1% of the population, so sad you lose now fuck off faggot.

I just want shitstorms, I want Trumptards and Libshits both pissed off.

Take the guns.

The guy was an anti Trump liberal making a point against guns by murdering white redneck country music fans. This whole thing was carefully and thoughtfully planned. The target wasn't random, it wasnt a rap show or Hispanic music show.

The shooter made sure to have California neutered assault weapons and bumpfire stocks on hand as an example of why they should be banned.

His liberal affiliation is being suppressed because authorities fear reprisals and on going escalation of violence between far left and far right groups. The truth will come out in the next 2 weeks.

I'm more concerned how he smuggledi n hundreds of pounds of ammo and 28 guns, camera equipment and materials to build a fucking platform.

this style of passive aggressiveness is so fucking cringe, " ENOUGH. ENOUGH. NOW." you are shitposting on twitter not yelling in the streets. this reads like a woman's post, the guy must be a faggot.

i constantly see sjw bullshit written in this prose, which alone makes me disregard whatever point is trying to be made.

Nooo! No gun control, I want more gringos dying in masacres.

Lots of gun control in Chicago.

Woah a whole 350k? That's like an entire town in Arkansas!

not every gun is a terrorist

>Las Vegas attack happened in a "Gun free zone"
>Shooter didn't own a gun license
>all his guns were unregistered
>all his types of guns were banned in the 1980's
>Literally cant buy them on the normie market
>Literally didn't follow one law
>Shooting still happened
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
wtf you gonna do???

ban white people from obtaining guns, obviously.

fug.. where is this located?

>tfw Americans are our last hope of restoring order to the world by getting rid of their globalist jew puppets running their media and government
>tfw they literally do nothing about it
If they take your guns, you lose

Whoa! Look at this hero!

Yeah I want gun control too you get better groups with better control.

>literally .001% of the population.

That settles it