Get rid of white emojis

Maybe we empathize better with people of colour in that way.

Other urls found in this thread:

unicode.org/reports/tr51/
twitter.com/j_zimms/status/874370758562242562
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's cool to hate white people!

Best get rid of all colors. They're all racist.

Its surprising that i was a lot more empathetic toward nogs when they werent used as attack dogs by (((zimmerman))) and her ilk.

I used to empathise with minorities more before I paid attention to leftists.

Zimmerman

But using black emojies is new black face.

Problem is, whatever you associate with whites will come to mean good, and whatever you associate with blacks will always come to mean bad.

every

lol

but BBC told me that using black emojis as a white man is blackface and racist
wut do!?

Remove all emoiji. This will be for the best.

Damn

I don't care about her uninteresting opinion, but what is with the weird hair of this type of lefties? And why are they always ugly, not-fuckable ugly. Some types of ugliness are still ok to mate with, but this...
Is she a dyke? Does she hate male-attention or is she afraid for them, like some kind of rape prevention? I don't get it, why the mutilate themselves like this.
That is the real question here. Why do they do this..

Checked. Emojis were a mistake

Is she demanding cultural appropriation? BIGOT!

I would grudge fuck her barren cunt all god damn night, jesus these vapid lesbian feminists get me hard.

FUCKING

You know you spend too much time on your phone when you start caring about this

(((Zimmerman)))

Yeah, me too. Now I believe it would be better to give them a free rides together with the lefties.

Every time :^)

White man created the internet and smart phones. Poc need to stop appropriating our culture

> empathize better with people of colour

that isn't something we desire to do

>Zimmerman
Somebody post that picture showing all the (((self-hating white))) posts on social media.

So it can get 10,000 likes?

>((( )))
I want off this goddamn ride.

Why don't (((they))) even care to have pseudonyms or something?

((time))

You get rid of white emojis, then whites will be accused of digital blackface. You really can't win with liberals. Holy shit. Their solutions always create more problems that they themselves are going to call out and point fingers about. It's a fucking career move to make political regression.

>tfw this is the post that finally redpilled my wife on the JQ.
Lads it's been a long road but at least she knows now. Thanks.

most emojis are yellow, their origin is japan. Do people even think before they write that stuff?

It's just German for carpenter. Not every German sounding name is Jewish.

This one probably is though.

Fat if real

white emojis? aren't they yellow?
>don't use them, don't know anyone who does

>(((Zimmerman)))

It's all so tiresome.

What's wrong with yellow, why do they need races anyway?

Maybe we should get rid of emojis period. We're not cavemen to require pictograms to communicate.

Emoji s are yellow not white, bitch must be color blind

This kind of plays into our hands. No one here is a faggot that uses emojis and the normies will have their feelings hurt.

This.

They basically ruined Unicode for this bullshit. Now we have formatting information inline with the character stream, and special rules for when a renderer can not deal with colours, and special rules for collation, normalisation, grapheme clusters, etc.

All of that shit, just so we could have nigger emoticons.
Meanwhile, many people still can't even write their names in Unicode because the board hasn't gotten around to encoding the characters of their language yet.

This shit is making me mad.

jokes on them, my emojis were always black ^_^

Are liberals colourblind?

Let me introduce you to the miracle that is the Unicode Emoji standard:
unicode.org/reports/tr51/

Share in my rage!

See, that's unironically their attitude.They make up this horrible oppression because white people in white countries were doing white people stuff, while black people in black countries did fuck all, and then justify REAL oppression with whatever happened hundreds of years ago. Don't worry, once white people are in a sufficiently small minority, they will be enslaved and cheered on by these types, "to make up for what the whites did" hundreds of years ago. Meanwhile, nobody makes up for what blacks and Arabs did to Europe (i.e. invade and enslave vast lands) just a bit earlier.
They will not stop unless we stop them. Letting this shit go on will spell doom for the future. And I'm not talking about angry Facebook rants or leaving comments (which is exactly what they want, this shit becoming spread and popular, getting the IDEA out there is what matters).

>zimmerman
>that haircut
lyl

>against whites
>german last name commonly given to jews
probably a jew

It even has race-neutrality right built into it
> When a human emoji is not immediately followed by a emoji modifier character, it should use a generic, non-realistic skin tone

I'll get rid of your mom, m8

>I dont want to be white because I turned out to be an ugly one. fuck normal looking white people

>unicode.org/reports/tr51/
Wtf, I used puked my food onto the wall. Political correctness wasn't the goal of unicode, the goals was to unify all the character encodings. To have one to rule them all. So how does this get into a standard then?
>These characters have been designed so that even where diverse color images for human emoji are not available, readers can see the intended meaning.

God's work

It was mainly Apple and Mozilla pushing for this. But not everyone is implementing it.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

twitter.com/j_zimms/status/874370758562242562

Same

I almost only use frog emojis so i'm already fully green

They are yellow. Like Ching Chongs.

oppressed by emojis

...could be worse desu

What pisses me off is that actual internet users had already coined the term emoticon and it worked just fucking fine and then this "emoji" shit just fucking popped up out of nowhere.

(((zimmerman)))

>tit for tat, it's only fair

muslims in disguise

Let's just get rid of all emoji.

why does that jew have red hair

emojis came from Japan and have a slightly different meaning than emoticon

that makes me angry also..normies gotta norm up everything

Pure (((Cohencidence)))

Why does Bob Dylan have blue eyes

What in the fuck is a white emoji? You mean yellow?

damnit

>What's wrong with yellow, why do they need races anyway?

>liberals in charge of anti-racism
>create racist conflict out of thin air

Another astounding success.

(((()))))

Dumb bitch

even worse.