Shingeki no Kyojin 83

New chapter out! CR translations OUT! Bertfags B T F O

crunchyroll.com/comics/manga/attack-on-titan/volume
crunchyroll.com/comics/manga/attack-on-titan/volumes

fuck annie

some one with CR post screens

Does Isayama have the balls to kill all three of them off?

>paywalled
Is that just a bug, or did Crunchyroll change their rules recently?

>Isayama cracking down on free publishes
>Absolutely no free uploads
>CR stops giving new chapters for free
I-is this it everyone? Am I going to have to torrent my favorite animus?

So is Mikasa going to kill Levi so they can give Armin titan powers?

Will an armored titan with Armin's tactical genius be too strong to be allowed to exist?

No

He has yet to kill a relevant character. I wouldn't be surprised if Armin gets to eat mule titan instead of Bert.

>armored titan
But wouldn't he be a colossal titan if he eats Bert?

Right, I lost track of who was where.

Doesn't that depend on the serum rather than the shifter eaten?

RT doesn't have a pot belly or a beard

I bet the serum will go to Erwin, then Eren will cry on Armin and the titan juice in his tears will transform him or some shit so they can both magically live. Isayama's too much of a pussy to kill them all.

Nah, the serum just makes you a normal titan. Eating a shifter gives you their powers + titan form

Ymir didn't get any powers from Marcel. It just makes you able to shift.

I just want Annie to return soon.

No ones appearance so far changed much after eating a shifter. They just look straved at first and more normal after eating someone.

The serum "strongest titan" also turned Rod into a CT.

How? The only one that cares about her is about to become food and uncle zekzek only gives a shit about Eren

Zeke a qt.

Reiner does care about Annie as well.

There's still one person left who cares about her.

Hitch?

Armin would be useless in any kind of titan form, though a CT is useless by default since it's just a giant heater

How crazy do you think Reiner is going to get after losing Bert?

Honestly it's pretty obvious that Armin will get the injection, even though i would really like Erwin to get it a lot more.

What was even the point of Armin's ten page long death scene and all those flashbacks if he isn't even going to die?

Eren?

He'll go full genocidal warrior while simultaneously going into complete insanity.

The same point of Erwin's monologue about responsability and accepting death before he rushed into his suicide attempt, it's all to make this decision more meaningful and hard for the readers.

I feel like this is being a little unfair to Levi. His decision is hardly heartless.

Also praise be for best boy Reiner surviving yet again.

inb4 Erwin regains conciousness for a moment and just says "whatever dude give the fuccboi the syringe" before dying

Everyone always thought it's Reiner's death that will give Bert development, turns out it's the opposite.

Is it possible for Reiner to recover in time and go save Bert?

Help me fellow weaboo shingekis.

WHY THE FUCK ISNT CRUNCHYROLL WORKING. THERE ARE NO MANGA PAGES THERE FOR ME TO READ.

is it related to ad blocker, my cache or cookies?

Isayama forgot, and has no idea how to work her back into the plot

Mikasa wouldn't be able to kill Levi even if she tried. He's a fucking monster when it comes to combat.

He had to do that, he confirmed Hange's theory and executed his own plan. That's something very generous and... sad.

Nope. He has minutes to do it at most, that's nowhere near enough time for him to heal and be in fighting shape

This is what I actually believe desu. That's why I just want her to return in some way even if she has to face death which is better than being in a stasis.

Isn't he injured right now? He looked burned.

The phrase is about Zeke abandoning Bertolt, Reiner is crying for that.

I think it was referring to both Zeke and Levi's decisions being responsible for the deaths of Bert and Armin respectively.

No, Hanjo cut off his arms and legs

I mean i understand why you would think that but since like 5 chapters ago Isayama reworked the Colossal Titan to be easily the strongest Titan in the series. He can stand up without support from the wall, fling fucking buildings around and you can't even get near him. Bertholdt only was defeated because of Armin's keikaku, if it weren't for that he would have wrecked everyone.

it's taking longer than normal
or possibly the nip merchants have forced CR to stop making the latest chapters free

Ouch. Fuck Zeke then. Bert deserves better than being serum fodder. At least Eren would've killed him nicely if Zeke tried.

>Zeke tells Reiner that they left Bertholdt behind
>He goes full "we gotta save him" delusional but Zeke stops him
>Reiner's face when Armin/Erwin transforms into the Colossal Titan and the truth of his friend's death finally dawns on him

Yeah I think this is the case, I saw else where you need premium now. Welp time to drop Crunchyroll now.

>inb4 support anime industry

Fuck off I don't want to enable more moe shit crap.

>Newest chapter is premium
>Video ad if I go to the actual page

What the fuck happened?

Are we nearing the end of this? These past chapters feel like we might be 60-70% done with the series.

>The serum "strongest titan" also turned Rod into a CT.
I thought Rod turned colossal because of something to do with him, not the serum. Otherwise he was planning on turning Hisu into a CT, which doesn't make sense because they were in a cave and she'd just smash through the roof like he ended up doing.

Reiner is still alive.

Yes, Isayama said so recently.

What now? The SL is about to get two titans, they still have the coordinate and the only shifters that stand in their way are the Armored Jobber, and le baseball monkey that is scared of midgets.

>inb4 EL's husbando war disbands de SL and makes Eren switch sides

Reiner will tell Mule Titan to devour him and take his armor so he can save Bert. Zeke will refuse because he's a dick.

>Have premium CR
>Can read the manga, but can't watch the anime because of region locking
Well damn

Zeke told Reiner he'd have to give his armor to another warrior, which could mean there's more shifters in the village.

The serum will break.

So, you guys think that Zeke is actually the big bad or are we still getting introduced to a bigger villain?

This.

Then why didn't they join in the Battle of Shinganshina?

So anyone have any good theories as to how this is all gonna end?
Honestly I can't see this franchise ending well. I have a feeling the finale will be bleak as fuck. As in humanity will be doomed, with only a few hundred or so at most going preserving on as titan-shifters.

>Can read the manga,

Then put that shit on imgur.

It looks like he doesn't care much about any of the people working under him. The only one he put any effort into helping out of BRA is Reiner, and he previously threatened to feed him to another warrior and only saved him now because there was no danger in it. He's coming off as an incompetent and uncaring coward, which is a shame.

>can't even kill Armin
>bleak

Zeke tested out humanity and decided he could handle them with just Reiner, Bert and the mindless titans he bought. He didn't expect Levi.

To me this series is just like LOST. I knew 3 seasons in that the ending would be most likely shit but the ride made it worth watching.

More warriors but probably no other shifters or else they would have been in this battle since it's important for the village to succeed here

>He didn't expect Levi.
BR warned him, but even Reiner thought manlet is no match for Zeke.

Anyone else have a feeling that we're reaching a point where BRA betray Zeke? Reiner or Bert (if he survives) aren't going to be happy with him after this.

Erwin said they can heal a person that is in a critical condition with the serum but he also said they can gain information and the powers?
Is this correct? I thought only the coordinator could obtain the memories of the previous shifter. Also Ymir didn't remember anything about Mancel.

No it isn't "just not loading" go read the forums, in order to use CR now for free you have to register for their 14 day trial. It doesn't help that SNK's publisher has cracked down on free uploads and now is blasting C&Ds out the ass.

Levi is completely unscathed. He's covered in titan blood.
Eren is in good health and would regenerate shit anyways.
Connie is burned on his face and in his throat.
Mikasa has shrapnel in her arm and is burned.
Jean has shrapnel in his shoulder/chest and probably tore the wound wider when his & Hanji's weight landed on it. He is also burned.
Sasha is burned, has more shrapnel in her chest/shoulder, and immediately fainted when it hit her.
Erwin has lost a good portion of his internal organs/blood.
Armin is severely burned all over his body and is only alive by asspull.
Hanji is probably going to lose her eye but seems to be in reasonably good health otherwise.

Eh, yeah. I bet they'll both live somehow. Bonus if Bert survives. Most of the fandom will self-destruct next month.

Well fuck. The scan quality was top-notch but it isn't worth supporting CR.

HS arealdy had acess to premium stuff way before this shit. Just wait.

>He's covered in titan blood.
You mean the stuff that evaporates almost instantly?

Reiner will avenge BA and kill Armin once and for all.

Manga panda has the chapter up for anyone still trying to find it. Shitty engrish translation but at least it's free

It is evaporating. He looked like a fucking shadow monster when he went over the wall.

Don't give me shit for Isayama being inconsistent

I think it's meant to show how Eren views this. Mikasa as well, since it says "their" childhood friend. It doesn't mean Levi is actually heartless.

We've had a translation. All they gave us was shittier scans and typesetting.

I just finished reading this on CR and I honestly feeling like this series is getting too drawn out. I really enjoyed the previous chapter because it looked like the plot of finally making good progress (Armin dies to take out Bert and Reiner, Bestial Titans and the Titans in general were on the ropes, humanity might finally take back wall Maria).

Instead we got:
- Armin alive due to plot armor and to create a dramatic cliff hanger.
- Reiner escaping for the 20th time.
- Bestial Titan talking in vague riddles to Erin.
- Battle at a stalemate.

It feels like all this build up and nothing is truly pushing the plot and the big mysteries forward for months at a time.

>inb4 EL's husbando war disbands de SL and makes Eren switch sides

Wouldn't even be mad. Ending tagline sounds like Eren's perspective on Levi. Plus Zeke conveniently having a chit chat with Eren moments before sounds like an excuse to setup another conversation soon. Whatever Eren learns will be the deciding factor. But he would only go with Zeke if there was some way to ensure the walls wouldn't be subject to mass destruction. Eren may not want to be part of the SL any longer, but he wouldn't just stop caring about humanity altogether.

This
I'm too cheap for cr

I think Eren will decide to go with Zeke soon. After the basement, before that, after Armin gets heal.

Chuugakkou ended with Eren trying to give himself up to Zeke.

And then CT saved Eren. Will Bert ever betray Zeke?

Who was Zeke in Chuugakkou?

When Eren enters the basement, he'll break free of Grisha's brainwashing. Warrior Eren soon.

A creepy rapist it seemed

After this chapter, I am pretty convinced Eren will go with Zeke by his own decision.

they knew this chapter is most important, they jewing it out

I just hope is due to something he found in the basement and not because "manlet chose his husbando over mine, I hate humanity now"

It won't be for Armin because all the foreshadowing implies Levi will choose Armin by his own. Eren will go with Zeke after they know what it is in the basement.

>people seriously thinking Bert will die

Ymir, letting her beloved husbando die? seriously

>Levi will choose Armin by his own
I don't think Levi will. He has to make the choice of who is better for humanity. That's Erwin. Even if Erwin did tell him not to, what's saying that he doesn't listen? He already said he would make the choice for the both of them when it came to the suicide run.

The only thing that points to Levi picking Erwin at the end is because he wanted Eren to be desperate.

>user
>J: Ugh
>M: Yeah, sorry.

>Niggerstream2.0
>J: Ouch
>M: Sorry

>CR
>

It isn't the first time they've fucked up the dialogue placement but it's the first time it seemed more correct

Kek