Next Potential Happening Date

Not to take Vegas happening lightly but we must look forward to get ahead... I have the deepest condolences to the families of the martyrs for christ as we wage war on a luciferian elite.

Now Sept 23 marked the newborn birth as Revelations prophesied. Oct 1st (((happening))) marks the day which a newborn is to be taken to temple to be circumcised according to jew law. This twisted logic is why I had predicted oct 1 on Sept 24th and got a warning ban by mods because no one wanted to see "sept 23 larp thread" after the prior days no show.

However, sometimes nothing happening when people expect something big is actually something. See Joker and the ferry argument Batman.

Which brings me to the next event. Add the predicative symbolism of sodomite Manson gun props and we see coincidences line up too perfect. LV was a psyop staged by those who profit off the music industry royalties. Led by the 666 beast of the sea of sound waves.

Now then we see that we face an extra spooky nightmare before christmas in this new year of our Lord on Friday, Oct 13th. An occultist ritualist wet dream. It is Simchat Torah on the hebrew calendar. Remember however that our Lord Jesus Christ no longer cares for (((their))) new moon festivals or feasts. Jews have become corrupt by globalist power.

The trials and tribulations to come are going to truly weed out who is among the faith and who is lukewarm, fair weathered, or intentionally leading the youth astray. Those hellbent on the destruction of the church. We must remain vigilant and keep watch. Do not let fear hinder you from aiding strangers in need of help. Care for widows and orphans of these tragic attacks against our liberties.

I do not play your digits game but the truth is in the post details regardless. Keep Watch anons.

Amen

Is it a coincidence the shooting happened a day after circumcision?

Oct 13th also coincides with the October Storm which blanketed NY. Eyes to the East Coast

Is it a coincidence that the shooter supposedly chose the 32nd floor when better angles were available with less wind factor?

Amen, brother. We draw nearer to the day

1 Peter 4:12-19King James Version (KJV)

12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.

16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

Please kill yourselves and leave my board. Keep this trash on /x/.

DO YOU GUYS NOT REALIZE THE JEWS USE THE BOOK AS A SCRIPT.

ITS NOT PROPHECY.

ITS A SCRIPT.

Of course, they want their (((Messiah))) to come, but all they will succeed in doing is creating the anti-christ and their doom.

Signs of the End of the Age

3As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” 4And Jesus answered them, “See that no one leads you astray. 5For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray. 6And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. 7For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are but the beginning of the birth pains.

9“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for my name’s sake. 10And then many will fall awaya and betray one another and hate one another. 11And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray. 12And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold. 13But the one who endures to the end will be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

The Jews of Jesus' day got too comfy and pushed the Romans too far. The same thing will happen again. Their meddling is also the catalyst for their undoing.

Consider November 6th 2018

shut up jew

Yes I do.

I was sodomized as a child as part of an act performed in Seattle for the final "nirvana". The blameless one in a luciferian rite which has manifested your "slim shady". A cowardly ghostwriter born to a local radio exec. You will see him revealed in due time. Your twilight vampire born of a satanic dream. The "dreamweaver" of deceit with a unitarian lesbian priest aunt Jann Weaver. No woman is righteous as the scripture states. Especially not this whore of babylon blending faiths and doctrine.

I am a descendant of the old lords and kings as my last name confirms. On the mothers side is traced to cromwell bloodline. Fathers is germanic derived from occupational role of prophet. Romans 4. Isaiah 53.

There are events in my past life where ignorance is in your best interest. Take what I say on faith brother or not at all. My Curse is that of the music industry. Holy Diver. Etc... This is my role and purpose in life planned decades before my birth. I am merely a servant of God attempting to convey meaning to the misery plaguing a faithless and wicked generation which I have suffered directly for.

I am not claiming to be Lord Jesus Christ. I am saying he speaks through me. Matthew is my middle name. I am fond of that particular gospel as well.

You are:
a)trolling
b)Schizophrenic
c)both

Choose wisely

D) none of the above. Hosea 9:7.

I cant be mocked. Heed my message with faith or ignore at own peril like the nonbelievers. You have no idea who you speaking to.

No man, really, if you are trolling I'm ok with that. if you are seriously talking, you need to take some pills.

Ey chosen one. Thorn of god here. Lets stop this prophecy bullcrap it's not getting anyone anywhere.

I've heard that tomorrow antifa or something is declaring some kind of war or violent movement against the Us government.

>Now Sept 23 marked the newborn birth as Revelations prophesied

what do you mean by this? didn't nothing happen on the 23rd? pls explain

Just because you didn't see it happen, doesn't mean nothing did.

Micah 5:3, 6:8.

Im no troll. Just a fellow autist with a penchant for the english vernacular and an upbringing rooted in Christianity that spans generations in my bloodline.

Oct. 4th 2017
Launch
Rkn

There haven't been two mass shootings in the same place.
It means Las Vegas is now safest place in US.

Hi thorn, meet stumbling block. My birthdays on the reject master mason cube down in georgia after all. The one that aligns with stargazing baked into its very construction and placement. Symbolic act showing the rejection of the secularist commandments written on them in favor of the timeless 10 given by the Lord upon Sinai.

Micah 2:6 go back to praising kek if you wish to follow a fools idol.

If this was more about implementation of metal detectors, and not so much gun control, why? Who benefits?

probably the ones who earn a shit ton of money with that?

>I was sodomized as a child as part of an act performed in Seattle for the final "nirvana".

You people are sick. Fuck off back to /x/ or /lgbt/ with your perverse fantasies.

Jesus of Nazareth who lived 2000 years ago predicted the exact location of the wandering stars known as planets and worshipped by pagans. Notably precisely aligning jupiters 9 month recursive orbit within roman constellation sign virgo and the fall equinox. Constellations used to tell time and seasons as well as peer far into the future and the events to follow. A prophecy and revelation beyond the blue veil of daytime which was torn when he destroyed the temple. Symbolic signs in the heavens used to guide humanity down here on earth. No ancient ayylmao. Just old fashioned calculus math projected against the moving mountains without computer or calculator.

Sing "We three kings" out loud to catch a clue. Ancient hymns and songs have deeper meaning than todays commercialized pop trash meant to be passed down to youth. Like the lyrics to Mozarts Requiem. Or Ave Maria vs Beyonce's insulting song titled with the same name. Blaspheming Babylonians like Jay(hova), whom the masses have allowed to corrupt and degrade the name of Jehovah.

You mistake my words. I meant to critize the way you preach. But sure I hold no power over you preach however you want man, I'm not one to go against the word of dad. I am already saved and focus more on figuring out how to preach to those thay I hold dearest, when I have time for it that is.

I say this because I believe how you are going about preaching is not healthy for you, nor will it save anyone.

Its about implementing a culture of fear and control. Metal detectors would only serve as distractions and provide money contracts to help keep inflation up as real growth slows down. As a finance graduate I can tell you it relates to your crypto cash and negative interest rates. Business is a form of warfare.

Example: Jobs are up
Reality: Service Jobs are up aka forced economic slavery to an elitist class of corporation executives with minimal pay due to surplus of low skilled labor and automation.

James 5:4.

I'm transgender (MtF). Am I a sign of the end times? Are the natural disasters? North Korea? Russia? China? Iran? ISIS? Drumpf? Las Vegas shooting?

Yes, your are. Sorry.

Yes brazil flag. Me as a 11 yr old said to my satanist neighbor friend who was groomed to commit such an act against me repeatedly...

Get real. Find the music cypher buried "in utero". See Seattle Band Juno, album titled A future lived in past tense. See Ravenna Woods album Jackals. See Macklemore prideful arrogance on display. See Cornell's Black Hole Sun death cult that led musicians to commit suicide by making covenants with death. I am sending them to hell as much as you want them to go there too. See band "Cold" with tracks like The day Seattle Died or "Kill the music industry". Travel across the pond to UK band lostprophets and their pedophile singer who played a part in this illuminatro.

Wake up. Every genre is corrupted. Even metal has corroded in some faithless nu-genre pagan material.

I didn't chose to have a "soundtrack to my life" performed by souled out vampires and ghostwriters. This is simply what has been happening as a chain reaction. I could go on endlessly but it does no good besides wasted words fallen upon deaf ears. Dave Grohls Foo fighters "God as my witness what have I done"... Chester Benningtons "Guilty all the same". Its angels and airwaves and an air war played out on higher frequencies of consciousness than amazonian tribal natives know. Its a world wide "State of Trance".

none of your predictions will come true

wow nice prediction

My apologies then in misinterpreting your words. Forgive me. I am pleased to hear you are saved and born again. Yet review the following scripture. This is not an evangelistic thread and thus its focus lies solely upon an audience of believers in Jesus. 1 corinthians 14:22. Revelation 22:10-11. Isaiah 29.

The mistake was mine. Poorly chosen words etc. But it's not our fault we do as best we can with the english language and biases after all. Thanks for the reminders and best of luck.

Yes. An abomination unto God if you had your dick cut off and inverted. You cant bear good fruit even if you change your mind or heart past that point. However unlikely that may be. An act leading to spiritual death as your blood can no longer be passed down in generations.

In a resource scarce era like the famines to come in future years your mouth is akin to a bottomless pit. No Christian would feed you instead of the countless orphans and widows to exist in the days to follow the wars yet to come and desolation.

yes, I'd like to chalk it up to mere synchronicity but I had a strange regulatory experience that lasted about a week and ended almost precisely on the 23rd at midnight. The experience culminated in a sort of theory of everything I developed but am unable to explain in full without many pages and images of notes, if I were to explain the experienc itslef to most people they would think I merely had some kind of temporary psychotic break, yet reading Jung's red book has showed me it wasn't madness but temporary access to the highest of archetypal truths. That's all I'll say about it for now.

*revelatory not regulatory ffs

Indeed, may God bless you user for your
faith and may you persevere in the trials to come ahead in your life. Romans 5:1-11.

Your english is not so bad either given the nature of a second language.

Ahh yes the Jungian Ego and identity. I am familiar with the musings of modern philosophy.

For your sake review this scripture. Jeremiah 23. Specifically verse 25 onward. I would put away the illuminati cards too. They will only lead you astray. Powerful people can deceive you.

something happened, but you weren't tuned in. i felt like shit the next day

my synchronicity moments are getting turned to 11, i was just looking at this on amazon. gnostics are calling me

You two should get together and find that raging clue like the Hardy boys.

Fractals BTFO hyperdimensional cubes exponentially.

you two?

The 32 kept jumping out a me too. A little Masonic fun to spice things up.

I assumed the hypercube guy linked your post and not the one it did. My mistake.

oh believe me I was tuned in during this time, I had breached the highest levels of human consciousness and for a brief period of time I knew the mind of god and was granted access to what some call the akashic record. The significance of the 23rd was not lost on me at the time and as I said my access was ended at near midnight on the 23rd.

The synchronicities leading up to and during my temporary enlightenment were so strong that I was seriously concerned I was losing my mind,It was as if all the gears of the universe had become visible to me and all time, thought and action was all part of one single mechanism expanding itself outward.

I like my Illuminati cards... you christ cucks only restrict yourselves with your dogma

Yeah. Well kinda. Present day illuminati is like a corrupt hippie spin off against the free masons as part of a woodstock era generation now reaching their 50-60s which is the peak ages of power in society. Imitating the core symbology but practicing luciferian morals rather than being the defenders of the church in an era of kings and lords which has been rendered obsolete by oligarchs and bureaucrats.

Time will tell who is enlightened. Micah 3:6-7

Vegas has shootings every night it only makes the news when it happens to wh*tes

pic related

several of us have received the gift you are talking about, and that's good to see

it'll be October 24th,25th or maybe 22nd-23rd

?

Mostly made up of Rich aristocrats who dabbled in LSD, coke and the 60s counter culture while larping as masters over the universe who have no hope of salvation. Recruiting artists and actors to convey their vision for humanity in mass media and pay thugs to execute targets like Seth who get too close or stage psy ops to drive the feeling of fear and helpless lack of control over the world among the lost and weary. The hold captive the imaginations and minds of men and children alike by various vices and rhetoric. Trump is no exception to their plan. He is an instrument aimed at dividing and conquering the maps they have drawn up. A fallen king.

Obvious Spoiler alert: There wont be a border wall.

Make peace with the foreigners or move northward where its cold. Most non nordic races wont be able to tolerate the winters. Especially not without government assistance when the safety net collapses. Job 8:18.

/x/ is the dumbest board
PLZ leave

Amen brother. His holy spirit truly is upon us in these last days. Joel 2:28-32

The infamous Terrance Mckenna timewave theory.

While I have studied it. It has no particularly applicable use to forecasting or prophecy.

It merely attempts to approximate cultural cycles using early pioneering methods of chaos theory and fractal math. Something which was discovered by Joseph Mandelbrot in the early 60s computing era.

He was a stoned ape theory and psychedelic visionary who truly had some moments of raving lunacy and bohemian fueled pagan gnosticism.

A wise fool or a foolish wiseman. His CIA ties are morally dubious at best.

I experienced something similar to you.

But I've never been able to return to that state of clarity and immediacy.

Does this symbol mean anything to you?

they're undead.
you probably know this already but, they're undead. it's why Jesus must return. they don't die and keep being reborn as per their pact with the devil. Jesus ends them and then the work is done. I'll see you on the other side m8.
>7 heads and 10 horns and 7 crowns