NOVEMBER 4TH

The reds are coming Sup Forums.. They have been planning this since Trump's election. They have Soros's full financial banking. They have the thugs and cutthroats of BLM and chicano nationalists, rabid antifa and millions upon millions of liberals poised for a putsch against our government on November 4th. They have claimed that they will not relent in their rioting, burning, looting, and violence until our president resigns. Soros and (((Brussels))) did this in Ukraine and sparked a civil war.. They want to destroy our nation Sup Forums, and white America - the last resistance to their globalist scheme..

On November 4th, these criminals will change the world as we know it..

Forever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NTymW41kdPk
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stay home, stay safe.. Pray for our nation.

>literal commies go out to fuck up your nation
>you stay "safe" at home

you are fucking disgusting

anyways

>antifa chimp out
>get rekt by US army

You gonna shoot up another crowd of people?

Go fuck yourself violent fascists.

Bump

If you must post in these stupid thread can you at least sage

>stay home
Fuck no. Go to the streets, and gun these guys out

It's probably just going to be occupy all over again. Instead the "we are 99%!" meme its going to be "impeach the evil orange man!"

They are the aggressors, not us. We don't want a repeat of Charlottesville. The nation needs to see the radical left for the scoundrels they are.

Nope, we're going to sit at home because we're not criminals, and watch the national guard shoot you filthy marxists up. I hope you criminals all go to jail.

We in the right aren't criminals, antifa is.

will any of them be in the UK? because I really want to beat up some commies but I haven't got the money to travel to the USA

These loons are gonna chimp out for a weekend and get smacked by the police and go back to being the little faggots they are.

youtu.be/NTymW41kdPk

A Soros color revolution, combined with a Mao cultural revolution & a Bolshevik takeover.

Some groups involved are just the cannon fodder, while others are going to be more specialized.

The Vegas shooting was a textbook group sniper/terror attack that is commonly used in color revolution "Springs" like Arab & Ukraine. It also has similarities with the Dallas Sniper, which was part of a similar operation.

[KB thread archives(take the time to read all OP's): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

This will probably end up being a nothingburger and we get to laugh at the small, pathetic groups of pencil necks getting tear gassed.
Or it could turn out to be some real shit, in which case I'll finally realize my dream of RWDS
Win win either way boys, looking forward to it

If we dont capitalize on this were retarded beyond redemption. Everyone knows once the right gets organized its game over, lets organize.

>antifa chimp out

>national guard sends in apaches

Where did you find this beautiful thing?

This le date shit is so typical to leftists.
Here thay stated that they're really going to let the reigns loose this autumn.
Now it's October, and their only PM candidate who had considerable support resigned yesterday. Absolute top tier kek material.

>americans are going to destroy themselves from the inside out

I'm going to say this again:

Antifa is trash, spooked, and has a hidden commie agenda. It's no movement of mine, it's a terrorist group.

let them come, lets go! this is like my dreams coming true

I'll only be for Antifa if they'll guarantee revolution. Other than that, they're a spook-tier mob group.

On a certain kyrgistanian slam poetry forum

>I know we're loosing and I'm getting scared t.former antifa cuck

ftfy and pls kys so I can drink your blood

There is nothing you can do, the revolution is inevitable.
Just stay home like good little boys

>They have Soros's full financial banking

Proof?

The police will shut you down so fast. Our people will NEVER accept bolshevism.

We all know that antifa are bunch of cowards and nothing will happen.

America's strong white faggots are ready!

>Antifa riots happen throughout major U.S. cities
>Everybody else stays home
>National Guard comes, and fucks there shit up
>Meanwhile, many businesses, customers of said businesses, households, and community centers which were vandalized turn Republican overnight

How will you shoot us if you're blinded by the sun after leaving your mother's basement for the first time?

Except... are right wingers just going to sit there and watch a bunch of AK47 toting commies destroy shit and beat people up after what happened in Vegas?
Scary shit is coming.

>t.swedecuck who assumes they know you

The second I heard about Antifa, I know it was a dying cause. They're never going to get anything done, and they really aren't Anarchists. Majority of their followers don't even know what they're supporting.

Nothing will happen, we all know this.

Who is this aryan qt, and why do I want to pump her full of my seed so bad?

Oh look, it's fucking nothing.

come. to. my. house.

see what happens.

>the government would allow this

>James Fields wasn't a criminal

Are you sure? I bet my left nut Baked Alaska, Based Stick Man, Lauren Southern and all those other e-celeb nigger faggots go out there trying to make a scene.

sage actually doesn't work since the site overhaul before gook moot took over

all posts still bump

If I had nothing to lose I would shoot these fuckers up. Nothing would be greater than to watch their bodies fly back and liberal blood spray out of their wrangled bodies.

Yes, I am sure. American antifas are pussy and won't do shit.

This.

Why would we start shit? We have Trump in the white house and the left is beginning to lose their minds. All we need to do is wait.

This is the new September 23rd. Just like then, nothing is going to happen.

You don't have the numbers. Unless by revolution you mean shitpost on twitter.

>They have been planning this since Trump's election
A lot of us have been planning for decades. pls do it, fggts

I really hope they try shit and the army has to intervene. I really want to see them get mowed down in the streets

wait so when this happens and if it's big enough and we can prove soros funded this group will we finally be bale to put a warrant on him and put a hold on all of his assets?

test

>Advertising this trap online
Anyone who falls for this trap deserves whatever they get.
Stay home and defend or defend your business but guess what no one will invade your home though they may brick and loot your business. These leftists are ineffectual pussies there's nothing they can do. Let them expose themselves don't fall for the bait. Play defense.
They're ADVERTISING this garbage, the smartest move is the defensive one.

Antifa has lots of new members...

>are the police and military going to allow it to happen
No.

Please, come. I'd like an opportunity to put my new optic through its paces.

sage this thread. it's a slide thread.

Prediction:
>ANTIFA chimps out and destroys some property.
>Police stand by watching, maybe arrest six or so people if they feel like it.
>Everyone goes home and nothing really habbens.

>t FBI
We're doing fine right now user. Show up with your MAGA hat or an American flag if you want but be prepared to be a martyr for her.

Its going to be occupy with masks guys.

Gaaaaeeeeeeyyyyyy

We have the police military, bring it lol

Will it be a glorious happening?
Or will it be a limp dick disappointment?
I'm guessing the latter

potentially one of the most important events in the upcoming weeks / months, what more is there to slide right now ?

I dunno muh 700th Vegas thread with no new info.
Muh Syria General.
Muh Trump Tweet General
That's about it.

>wrings hands and cackles

THE FAGGOTS ARE COMING THE FAGGOTS ARE COMING