How is race mixing bad?

When his white kid is fat and retarded.

I'd be a fat prick too if my dad was a rich sociopath. I would decorate the beach like a whale, and laugh a deep belly laugh as the media bought and sold me. I am the fish that feeds them, I am the god of these tiny cameras.

what a joke.

Why arent you posting his other son or his hot daughters?

The uncanny valley is strong with the one on the left

His son on the right is actually pretty handsome in the face. He would look pretty good if he lost some weight. Tall too.

The Mexican kid is an abomination. Ugly as shit. Bad example.

I kind of feel sorry for his spic son. He'll probably be kidnapped and skinned alive after he is deported to Mexico.

In the US we have something called birthright citizenship. this means anybody born in the US - even to illegal immigrants - is automatically a citizen of the US.

this
Also height

this really needs to change

I expect the U.S. to become full white nationalist within our lifetimes, at which point Schwarzenegger's spic son will be deported.

Jesus.

You can lose weight and get in shape, you cant remove mutt Bogdanov genes.

He didn't raise his white kid, but he did raise his mutt kid.
What a difference a father figure makes, eh

>rides a scott
Pleb

What the fuck is your problem?

WE WUZ WHITE N SHIET

>Implying you niggers would not do this hapa

Take heed

Not with hair like that.
It needs to be at least 2 feet long.

poast physique, can't make a judgement on face alone

>every woman with black hair is automatically a subhuman gook

i was always amazed at the 'wealthy NEET' phenomenon. if i had all that fucking money and the world at my fingertips with billions of dollars and the kennedys behind me i would be trying to accomplish something

but user they can breed blondes

Choke to nigger shit faggot kike.

55cm here

>Virgin (A) cower vs Chad (W) rampage

dont' need to see more pics or longer hair

she is hot

i know who will eat that cake

I didn't know Arnold had daughters.

Agreed

I'm chuckling pretty hard on a tram user. Thanks for the early morning smiles
*smiles warmly at you*

wishing ill upon arnie never turns out well for you ruskies

It's going too, GenZ whites are becoming nationalists at a large rate.

The only reason AMWF mongrels aren't fucked is that the father can afford mental help.

that girl in the middle looks like spawn of a demon but that girl next to daddy looks like Riley Reid.

Sauce in the girl

Forgot image

Arnolds daughter is so cute omg
mixed European people are best looking

No you wouldn't, not if you came from that money. Being born into wealth robs you of the hunger that drives you to greatness.

I thought the whole the whole point of WM/AF couples was that they smart/working/rich couples. If they can't afford a therapist then they are nigger-trailer trash tier.

You know if his white son worked out and stayed in shape, he would be miles ahead of his bastard son. Too bad he had to be raised by his mom.

Well spics are mixed European with Indian. So when they mix with white they look alright.

This.

that kid looks like a young kennedy more than a young aghhnold

Tell that to rich banker jews. After you have the money you're after power and control that's the only way forward

>tfw new money has more ambition and drive than old money
>tfw old money still mocks you

sympathyfag here, but his weight problem is probably due to depression and embarrassment over the whole love child thing. his half brother was born a week later or earlier or something like that. that's got to make you feel very weird.

Arnold sure has some fucking weak genes, or maybe he got cucked because his kids look almost nothing like him.

The half-Mexican is far closer.

Arnold fell for the Kennedy meme.

If he just worked out he would be an alpha rich chad, very rare.

who is this sperm demon

There's a lot of range in this picture. A lot of winners and some real losers genetically.

shit he married the predator

what is wrong with that tank on the right?

>t. baby anchor

Look paco, all that matters is genetics, Arnold's fat son looks bad but nothing that a diet to lose weight does not fix, he has the white genetics to produce white children and that's what matters, the other son looks like a spic mongrel, and his descendants will look like ugly aztecs because that's their genetics

Jews are a different breed. Their only desire is wealth and control. It's like they're sin incarnated

r/hapas memes are going places