Is rape really wrong?

Women are more likely to orgasm in rape than in consensual sex.
Women are more likely to ovulate and get pregnant during rape than consensual sex.
Most women have rape fantasies.

What's wrong with rape? Their mouth says no-no but their body says yes-yes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dIEemKcy-4E
youtube.com/watch?v=7mtaWlItocI
psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201508/why-do-women-have-rape-fantasies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>she's asking for it

It's all about business, and business is always by consent

>She's asking for it so she probably wants it

Media's here. Whack job OPs are here.

You can try it but don't be surprised when I hang you with your own colon.

I would simply do it cause I'm tired of women acting like their shit don't stink.

The mere idea of telling a woman she looks good is frowned upon in the west, so if I could I'd just rape up and down to prove a point

However I really do like my freedoms, if rape was ever lowered to like a misdemeanor or bad conduct then I'd probably give it a go. I dunno I feel like the rush would be world defying

Shill sage hide

>Most women have rape fantasies.
>mfw people like this exist

White men don't rape; you can not build a stable society on rape, and building stable societies is what white men do. Rape is something that jews, niggers, spics and muslims do and is one of the many reasons why they as a group have not been able to build a modern stable society without having to depend on white men to help them.

Women don't t ovulate spontaneously idiot.

OP is a shitskin spammer

>state of Sup Forums

Ill tell you what's wrong with rape. Rape creates fatherless, misguided children with a mother that hates them, and that only if they're lucky enough not to get aborted.

Wow, very thought provoking, never considered these points. I guess it's not so bad after all.

>Is incest really wrong?

They get off by thinking of the money they'll receive in the court settlement.

>Women are more likely to orgasm in rape than in consensual sex.
>Women are more likely to ovulate and get pregnant during rape than consensual sex.

where do you get your ridiculous "facts" from?

Of course it's wrong you stupid commie. A woman's body is her own private property. She has full rights over it and any trespass is a crime.

I tried it once....it landed me 9 years in jail,got out after 5,all in all not worth it i would say....but without consequences...fuck yea.
You have no ideea how good it feels when that bitch is under you and you dont have to give a fuck about her pleasure or what she thinks.
You are there just to cum and the adrenaline rush is insane,it was some of the best sex ever...but still not worth the years i've lost...

The rape laws were designed because no man wanted to have his wife impregnated by someone else
In modern West where there are no more families it's kind of "obsolete" I guess

Yes of course it's wrong. It's not that bad and way overblown, but still wrong.

Speak to a psychologist OP, I'm not giving you a (You) because it is undeserved.

But it's actually true.

this is what you people are. Take a good look at yourselves. This is what you have become. Absolutely disgusting.

Why is she wearing a black bra under a pink shirt? Asking for it.

>you can not build a stable society on rape
but we did

>Romanian
sounds about right

It's only way overblown because it's the worst thing that ever happens to a woman. It's like as if they'll die in a war or anything.

yes it is, mudslime.
t. shitskin

Its female biggest fantasy, choke on that red pill

share rape story

Leeching from my tax money is not considered a stable society here Achmet

Don't get caught the next time you gypsy

Like i dont get it unless she is severly hurt all that happened to her was that a dick went up her cunt without her approval,i dont get why they fuss about it like its the worst crime ever.
The best defence against rape is consent.She cant get raped if she fucks him willingly.

Watch the entire thing faggot

youtu.be/dIEemKcy-4E

Yeah every guy goes to war these days. Like you wouldn't quit your job at gamestop and cry for a month while you wait for the results of your HIV test if some mother fucker beat the shit out of you and stuck it in your ass.

A Romanian rapist? Now that's not a cliche...

I think most white women dream of being raped specially by niggers

Would you like to get raped by a large black in your tiny boyhole?
If no, then yes rape is wrong

meh, i had a guy giving me a handy against my will while i was drunk at it really fucked me up for years. Still don´t have any friendships, and it has been years ago.

It really fucks you up. And yes your body acts like it is good, and that makes you doubt and hate yourself even more.

Still won´t go as far to say that there a women who don´t deserve it.

Society doesn't approve of rape, but if society will fail and some post-apoc happens i wouldn't shakle myself with norms of old society
youtube.com/watch?v=7mtaWlItocI

Why is homo rape always confused with hetro rape

This is your fucking gay cuck fantasy - i wouldn't give a fuck if some chick raped me

pic related

i mean how would you feel if a tyrone a foot and a half taller, a hundred pounds heavier, and twice as strong as you held you down and cornholed you for an hour or two

Its much more satisfying when she's asking for it

Kys

>I'd let Hillary Clinton rape me

Yeah well you're kind seem a little preoccupies with interracial fantasies

oh also kys gyp

What if she did it with a strap-on?

>This is how a rapist is born

even better

I mean guys literally pay whores to do that to them

Yeah haha, she sounds like an even bigger slut for liking what you're doing to her. Only problem if she likes it too much and starts pushing up against you too much. Then it's like bitch stop in the one who is fucking you alright. I love when they admit they like it up the ass.

I think you're a fucking nigger

I know what women think because I'm a male incel on Sup Forums

>flag

kys you arab

it actually is.

Would you like to have a cock forcibly put inside you without your desire or consent?
>Looks at flag
Never mind

No its not
Haha look we both said things with no proof so cool

If you are holding that sign and you are a white woman doesnt mean you want to getvraped by niggers?

Well here it goes,i had it in my mind for quite some time.Truth be told i am a premature ejaculator so most women never wanted to be with me for long.I hated that the most good loking whores went with old rich faggs.
There was this cunt that lived above my appartment some times i would hear her fuck a man or the other.
I dont know when it came to me,must've been the sleppless hours at work but one night i was absolutly infuriated by her bead snapping and screetching during the night.
I stalked her for about 10 days and then i went to her door one day and knocked.When she asked i said that i was the neibghour from downstairs and her pipes were leaking into my home(happens often in the shitty old commie blocks).
When i jumped her i was not mad it was this kind of cold anger,i felt like i was getting back at all the women that cheated or despised me.
You have no ideea how easy is to subdue a woman,i am tall and lanky yet she didnt stand a chance,got a bruise from the hammering she had given me wit a boot and manny scratches.
Funny thing is i mostly never lasted more than 1 min before yet this time it took me 5 mins to cum,without the stress of giving a fuck about what your partner thinks its easy af.
The last to minutes she was a limpfish,she gave up and was sobbing.I knew i was fucked,i knew i was going to prison,if i would've killed her i would've gotten 26-to life.
When i got 10 years and then reduced to 9 yeats prison time her fammily was not pleased,but my uncle had some money so a better lawyer.....I got out in 5 for good behaviour thats the eastern block for you....

Sorry user. Maybe you should talk to a professional about it?

how about pic related and she gives you herpes, hep c, and a yeast infection?

Stay salty good for your health

50 shades of grey my friend.

It is true. Many women will admit it. It's just a fantasy though. Masturbating to the thought of a hot guy raping you is safe and pleasurable, whereas a real rape is frightening and traumatizing.

women are objects.
this is theft

I blame GG for the state Sup Forums is in now

>Women are more likely to ovulate and get pregnant during rape than consensual sex.
LOL Ovulation happens at certain points of the month like female periods.

Maybe but surely not with some ugly beta cuck

in the current political climate, rape isnt wrong

you walk down the street and get accused of raping with your eyes

>rape should be legal
>rape from refugees is singlehandedly destroying Germany and Sweden

Fucking pick one.

Cool story bro

I´m somehow over it.
Still hate all those feminist cunts and society for making it a big joke, but hey if society gave a single fuck about victimised males where should the alt right get their frustrated footsoldiers from ;)

>Women are more likely to orgasm in rape than in consensual sex.
Source?
Source?
No, not "most."

WHoa, gettty images, I have not seen this side of you before...

t. town rapist

They should just make it a crime of theft. Women aren't rational or thinking beings, they're objects. Essentially you're going to have to pay for it wether it's consensual via a date or paying for a hooker. So make it what it is, a stealing of a good or service.

>It is true. Many women will admit it. It's just a fantasy though.
Source?

>Masturbating to the thought of a hot guy raping you is safe and pleasurable
Agreed. The two are different; even if it's true, that doesn't make an actual rape okay.

of course a Portuguese spic posted this thread. fuck off Pedro.

Uhh where's the rest of this
Asking for a friend

holy shit the absolute state of Portugal these days

.t Alberto Barbosa

Rape is just a social construct.
Women were socially conditioned to say no to rape.
Although they actually want it.

Rape will create vigellantes who will blow your brains out. That's why civilized society don't tolerate rape - order.

If you rape 'wrong girl' her sicko dad,brother,cousin may take down you and your whole family.

Essentially this. If you get a boner from a prostate exam clearly that means that you want me to finger your butthole.

it's true you moron

>choke
On that note so is erotic asphyxiation.

Don't cut yourself on the edge too hard burger

this is what you call "facts"
hahahaha

>women buy rape novels more than any other sex novels
> e.g. best seller 50 shades of rape
if u force sex on a woman but then she decides she has adequate compensation then its not rape. alternatively if u have consensual sex but she later decides some aspect of her compensation is unsatisfactory, then the consensual sex becomes rape in her mind.

it often is decided by one thing : is the man alpha? If he's alpha, he is answerable to no-one, he can't be accused of a crime because no one dare. If he's a beta, then his actions have to be sanctioned by an alpha, and alphas do not allow betas to rape their women.

Inb4 some scientist claims that is a normal reaction to get hard while getting fingered in the asshole

Still no source that verifies that.

psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201508/why-do-women-have-rape-fantasies

just google women rape fantasy, you will find a shitton of sources.

We should unload the refugee busses in the middle of one of those slut walks and see what happens

>Mfw they can't(wont) blame Muslims or clothes