Democrats: "Las Vegas Massacre is White Privilege"

Democrats are already trying to turn Las Vegas into white privilege and "I'm sorry for whiteness" debate.

theintercept.com/2017/10/02/lone-wolf-white-privlege-las-vegas-stephen-paddock/

Paddock, like the majority of mass shooters in this country, was a white American. And that simple fact changes absolutely everything about the way this horrible moment gets discussed in the media and the national discourse: Whiteness, somehow, protects men from being labeled terrorists.

the most problematic aspects of being white in America are given a pass that nobody else receives. Stephen Paddock’s whiteness has already afforded him many outrageous protections in the media.

It also prevents our nation from having an honest conversation about why so many white men do what he did, and why this nation seems absolutely determined to do next to nothing about it. Something is deeply wrong when people feel a sense of relief that the shooter is white because they know that means they won’t suffer as a result. White people, on the other hand, had no such feeling this morning, because 400 years of American history tells them that no such consequences will exist for them today as a result of Paddock’s actions.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/03/professor-blames-las-vegas-massacre-on-trumpism-narrative-white-victimization.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>when yo boobs too flat

Yes, gang warfare doesn't count as murder, it's a geopolitical struggle by POC suffering from whiteness exclusively in ghettos they're forced to live in by evil Republican demigods.

>implying you still wouldn't pump her full of kids
It works that way because its a white person killing white people. If its a brown person killing white people you get an immediate sense of tribal warfare, whereas this is an in-tribe problem.

all crime is because of white opinions. Black crime is a fault of white privilege. We all pull the trigger. Also a poor defenseless mugging victim is more powerful than the black guy holding a gun to his head too.

Hopefully we get DNA tests that accurately figure out how many murderers and rapists you descend from so we can get final justice.

Which of the more than a dozen black or brown mass shooters was labeled a terrorist?

No such thing as long as she's tiny.

If we can't immediately make it tribal we can still make articles like this. Democrats are too poweful and influential. They are already making white liberals feel guilty for the attack.

The way articles like this influence is too powerful. SJW is going to win.

White people were the target. They want white people to apologise for being slaughtered while media vilifys them as a whole. This is racist.

The media is treating the shooter nice because he's white.

big tits get nasty fast

The (((media))) portrays a white gunman as a lone wolf. The same (((media))) complains about this being a sign of white privilege. This is basic agenda setting 101

Democrat MO

can we just hold a Sup Forums referendum once and for all to declare that tiny tits are best tits

I second that motion

>Whiteness, somehow, protects men from being labeled terrorists.
It's the fact that we don't know his motive that means he hasn't been labeled a terrorist. Christ these people are so fucking stupid.

I wonder what percentage of links from trash (((journalists))) are just from Sup Forumstards addicted to outrage.

Stop giving these nobodies views.

Fuck Shaun King.

Attacking someone because they are black? At least argue his amazing facts, statistics, and detailed argument.

>charlottesville
>50 media companies
>24/7 coverage for weeks
>brought up constantly

I wonder why people highlight the best strawmen

Got my degree in communication, media, and persuasion. Literally trained in media manipulation tactics. My professor gave a presentation about hitlers use of charisma, and dropped so many redpills the only thing he didnt do was name (((one particular group))) by name. The msm is carefully orchestrated to sway public opinion. This much is obvious. What they don't want us to believe is how twisted and evil it really is. Journalistic ethics are dictated in a way that explicitly allows for this manipulation to take place in a emergent pattern through individual free agents who unknowingly play out the needed roles. These individuals are also vetted and chosen for certain qualities which render them as useful idiots. The biases of the entire set are galvanized in accordance with those of the people doing the hiring and paying the wages. Just thought id share

>muslim blows up some people
>#notallmuslims
>"most victims of islamic terrorism are other muslims, so they're not the bad guys"

>white guy shoots some other white guys
>fucking evil white people

>because they are black

>privileged
>wouldn't be punished
As opposed to
>would have been punished
>not privileged
I guess America only has two branches.

who girl
give name
who is she
tell me now
thank you

Why are democrats so racist? What the hell? How can this world continue to believe they stand for racial equality when they continue to racially divide?

Do they know that there are already equal opportunities for all the different races by law?

found her
Alena Emelyanova
girl has giant ass tattoo
dropped

The white man is known for its mongolian tier violence.

Here are some examples of white violence:
The native american genocide
The native australian genocide
The nuking of japan
World War I
World War II
Hitler and his attrocities
The genocide of the palestinians
The genocide of the Syrians
The crusades
The spanish inquisista

The white man is cancer upon the planet and deserves nothing but genocide itself.

White men killed more people in the last 100 years than the entire history of the superior asian people.

I'm getting a major in Journalism and one of the first topics we covered freshman year is how the media can manipulate its audience. The staff is surprisingly bluepilled though; my English professor is pretty based though.

Go to bed Merkel it's late

flat is justice, user. it is known.

not untill germany declares sharia

besides the american genocide and maaaybe WW2 that's not a lot of actual deaths we're talking about here. I agree that atrocities shouldn't be only rated by numbers, but also on the "quality" of the violence, but the superior asian people have a pretty brutal and violent hisotry too.
Just look at the history of the chinese people. I mean considering several of their civil wars (like the one caused by some chinese jesus) and conquests alone had a higher death toll than WW1

>because they are black
He's a fucking white male!

let them ruin themselves

>majority of victims white
>IT'S BECAUSE OF YOUR WHITE PRIVILEGE

no, small tits will look like flat pankakes, give me big tits for 1000 points alex

These people need to be shot or else beaten within and inch of their lives

50 dead whites = white privilege. what the ever loving fuck?

>Tyrone, like the majority of shooters in this country, was a black American. And that simple fact changes absolutely everything about the way this horrible moment gets discussed in the media and the national discourse: blackness, somehow, protects blacks from being labeled violent.

Shit, I got racist again. My bad.

White genocide is white privilege since 1666

Las Vegas Massacre is literally just another terror attack of Democrats on white people !!!
( he was a Democrat! - LIKE ALL MASSSHOOTERS for the last 4 decades !!!! )

Las Vegas Massacre is literally just another terror attack of Democrats on white people !!!
( he was a Democrat! - LIKE ALL MASSSHOOTERS for the last 4 decades !!!! )

it's fundamentally a different situation if a member of a minority commits a massacre though. minorities are essentially guests, tolerated by the benevolent majority. if they alienate the majority, they might forfeit that goodwill, and if that happens they can no longer expect favourable treatment in the future. it's not that complicated and it's not a double standard.

the intercept is such a cuck rag now

>Professor blames Las Vegas massacre on 'Trumpism,' 'narrative of white victimization'
>Associate Professor George Ciccariello-Maher tweeted just hours after the massacre “white people and men” will go on shooting sprees “when they don’t get what they want.”
>"White people and men are told that they are entitled to everything. This is what happens when they don't get what they want. The narrative of white victimization has been gradually built over the past 40 years. It is the spinal column of Trumpism, and most extreme form is the white genocide myth. Yesterday was a morbid symptom of what happens when those who believe they deserve to own the world also think it is being stolen from them."
> In 2016, he tweeted “all I want for Christmas is white genocide.”

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/03/professor-blames-las-vegas-massacre-on-trumpism-narrative-white-victimization.html

Now, that picture on Fox article, if you save it, it has quite recent Sup Forums filename. Keep up the good work Caleb!

>(((Maher)))
the Jews are a fucking riot aren't they? they're just too much sometimes...

IT'S CALLED MOTIVE

WAS HE ATTACKING IN THE NAME OF A RELIGIOUS IDEOLOGY?
HE WAS A TERRORIST

WAS HE ATTACKING IN THE NAME OF A POLITICAL IDEOLOGY?
HE WAS A TERRORIST

WAS HE ATTACKING IN THE NAME OF LOSING HIS LIFE SAVINGS AT THE BLACKJACK TABLE?
HE WAS NOT A TERRORIST

Trump used San Bernadino to justify a Muslim ban, and because Mexicans are "bad hombres" they should be deported. I never thought I'd agree with Trump's logic, but I do.
Based on his reasoning, let's deport and ban angry racist white men with guns from America. They meet all the right criteria and then some. Deal with it, idiots

You can get away with having no tits if the ass is fat, but the opposite is not true.

> a believer in white privilege murders whites who may have voted for Trump while his allies blame the victims

This is the year of leftist overreach.