>hormone therapy doesn't wor-

apologize right fucking now

Damn she looks like she had some decent titties before she chopped them off.

What a waste.

>mfw mentally ill girl gets herself cut up and thinks shes a boy

I'm sorry that you made shitty descisions in your life that you'll regret just don't make it my responsiblity to pay for it.

Reminder: Trannies are not human.

Should be shot in the head.

Doesn't matter what she looks like now, chromosonally she's still a chick. Granted, a mutilitated and now hideous one, but a chick nonetheless.

She looks super feminine still. What was the point?

Shame to see such a puss goin' to waste, well what man can do except step on that gas.

Kill it before it lay eggs!

I'm sorry my daughter.
I should have never raped you repeatedly whilst beating your mother. Here is 25% of my income after the divorce so you and your mother can live comfortably doing nothing and you can buy a sex change to protect her.

god fuck WHY

Would bang both, desu.

Obviously a woman's face still in the right picture. Dig those massive scars too. Really sells the naturalness of transfaggotry.

>Left
Female

>Right
Deformed and self mutilated female

Rip. She was a qt before she went crazy.

That's just fucking sad.
I hope that limp sausage between her legs was worth it.

Imagine you fucked this chick and still see her around.

NOOOO she was qt

what's up with the bodyshape? it looks fucking weird

Nah, man, she looks like a dude. I mean, he... he looks like a chick. I mean dude. He looks like a dude. Can't you tell by the edgy tats, the super butch haircut, and the gauges? Only dudes have that super-masculine edgy stuff, that's how you know she's a dude. Plus, she's just hangin with her bros sippin some brewskies. That's what bros do, man.

This. What a waste.

Still looks like a faggot dykes

This, only way that people can brought this topic up is in a format of a bait, nothing can defend this degeneracy.

Still not a man, just a ugly hairy dyke with chopped off tits.

>average girl becomes bull dyke with flat chest.
Thanks hormone therapy

hahahahaahah

> still sucking in the stomach like a bitch

can chop up the girl but can never fully did yourself

*rid yourself

This

Top kek

WHYYYYYYY FUCKING WASTE

She was actually cute before she went mentally insane.

Female to male trannies are still less of an abomination than the other way around

>those fucking scars
>the cheap attempts at trying to emulate frat dude masculinity
>still looking like such a girl in the face
>that weak ass dusting of facial hair under the chin

jfc dude just commit suicide already like you inevitably will you failure of a human specimen.

at least with a F2M trans, they still have a fuckable pussy (sometimes with larger clit), and can use a strap on. It's easier than chopping off your dick and being regretful your entire life because you have to stick a dildo in your fake pussy twice a day to keep your body from healing.

>gets plasitc surgery to fix ugly bitch face.
>still has ugly bitch face.

I would fuck that 'man' right in 'his' vagina.

Sad that she's stronger than me, or is she really? Are those muscles real?
What the fuck. At least she will never have a real organ to satisfy women.

OP, posting this thread again a few days later doesn't mean a nicer response

Still looks like a tranny, not even close to passable.
Gas.

I still insist on blaming the males. For being weak, for letting our women lose their purpose, and for our children to be molded by this sick society, for allowing kikes to ruin everything.
I place 98% of the blame onto mans shoulders.

Because we live in the Kali Yuga, that's why.

>Are those muscles real?
What muscles?

Was pretty bangable as a woman, now it looks like a weird chad faggot fusion

>having scars from breast tissue removal to remind you every day for the rest of your life that you'll never be a real man, and are just pretending for every moment of your worthless existence until you eventually suicide as nature intended for all trannies.

>was a girl
>is now a faggy lookin' "man"

Wait wait, you were posting this to show hormone therapy does work? Here I was thinking you meant society should apologize for letting this happen. It was actually a cute chick, now its a weird looking thing. That freak should kill itself and so should you OP.

Testosterone is a helluva drug, FtMs almost always pass with a little effort.

>Pink shorts with flowers and colorful birds.
You can cut the tits of a woman, but you can't make her a man.

If you're going to do that then you need to be generation specific. You need to place the blame on the shoulders of male Baby Boomers and Gen X males because with the men that came after them even if they do wake up and realize how wrong this all is there is not a damn thing they can do because of how institutionalized and normalized this was by Baby Boomers and Gen Xers.

The men after these generations just inherited the shit sandwich and the best they can hope for is to just burn it all down and start over.

Dear God, why? She was a cutie and now she is a monster that's going to kill itself before hitting 30

It’s like an peach trying to be a banana.

For some reason female to abomination is a lot more viscerally disgusting to me than male to abomination

No, we are all to blame. Each and every one of us, carries the blame. We all accept this world by the virtue of living in it, according to its rules. Hence, we are procreators of it.
Every degenerate deed or thought of ours is a drop in this shit ocean, and the ocean is nothing without the sum of all drops.

Only one that is not to be blamed, is the one that carries happiness in him self, and a good mighty heart. Despite the ugliness in the world. The one that will see the good and the bad, accept them both, but reject the influence of the bad.

>LARPing as a man

Nigger cut it out with the poetics. Oh wow whoopty doo you reject the bad and stay pure of heart blah blah blah that still does not fix the larger societal problems.

But my point is the acceptance of shit like this and shit like out of control 3rd wave feminism and the insanity of modern women run amok is a highly ingrained thing within the West that has major institutional and societal support; support that was constructed by Baby Boomer and Gen X males primarily.

I live in this world, I don't agree with the majority of the zeitgeist and I do reject, I'm awake, and yet there is not a thing I can do about it. I'll be damned if I or anyone like me will take the blame for stuff like this just because I live in this world. Fuck that noise. I was just born into this clown world. I am in no way complicit in or a procreator of its sins.

Kinky

Do you perhaps notice the lack of strive towards virtue? Even in your cynical (you) pointed at me. People today, including you, are cringing to conceptions such as the one of "good heart". No one is looking forward to becoming a good man. No one, it is either; "i wanna be successful/more successful", or "i hate everyone for not being successful" and entire spectrum between these two. And that success is only success in inflating ones ego.

Even those that supposedly see evil. Are not that far of it as it might seem to you.
I am sorry, but you, as all of us, are lost.

And never mistake the good heart for a weak one.

Apologize for what? Decent looking women mutilates her self to look like masculine chick with mastectomy. From just a head shot best I would give her is she looks like a fag trying to look like a women.

I do not have disdain for virtue or am deriding it. If that's what you think I'm saying you misread me.

But what you seem to be saying is that even if you are a virtuous man that rejects the wrongness of modernity you are still to blame for it.

That is what I reject.

>dat effeminate af non passable face
>dat tit removal scar
At least post a passable one

SAGE EVERYDAY SAGE

>Sad that she's stronger than me, or is she really? Are those muscles real?
It's called testosterone and it's powerful as fuck
Frankly due to the power of artificial test xyr could actually look a lot better by working out more.

are you kidding me ???

Did they give her fake muscles? Looks like she has floaties on her arms.

cutie destroyed :(

You don't need fake muscles when you are on fucking test and gear

It's statistically proven that she's likely to do it to herself.

>she

>apologize right fucking now
not even after she kills herself

No, what I am saying the those of virtue are in today's age like one in one hundred million. Of course there is a spectrum to this, and it is not something you measure with ruler.
But stop for a second and think; When was the last time you met or seen truly god man? Kind, strong, reasonable, unapologetic, intelligent, with clear intent, and no hidden agendas?
I think I've never seen such a man.

im difrent look !!!

>FtM transitioning is just a woman selling out womyn to appropriate patriarchy

You can still see the tan lines of a bra in the post-op pic.

(You)

nah still female facial structure and those scars are horrendous

what a fucking waste

I cant wait for trannies on both sides to hit their mid thirties when the shit starts sagging and their 'decent' looks aka the only thing that helped them to BARELY pass as the other gender to rapidly deteriorate.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

if they keep pumping the hormones that wont happen.

male testosterone declines after your 20s, but if that trannies is taking 1000mg of test a week in (((his))) 30s he'll be cranked

You can still tell he's trans. Soft body, effeminate face, awful Tumblr hairdo.

Fuck you leaf

No matter her sexual orientation, she is less fuckable by anyone's standards post-op. Why would someone do this to themselves? Why would society let them?

She was a cute. Can I still fuck her, or did she get a hot dog sewn on already?

Daily reminder thag traps are not gay

If you wouldn't fuck pic related you are a faggot.

does hormone therapy cause that weird scarring on xis chest?

I unironically want to fuck it now even more that she thinks she's a man and tries to look like one but still ends up failing and looking like a butch dyke. Imagine fucking "his" vag, all he while he's protesting he's a man and what you'd doing is gay. But you smack "him" and say "benis in bagina not gay :DDD" and keep pumping until....
Brb

This.
"Girls" > girls

Did anyone else look at the picture on the right before the picture on the left and think "flat tittied lesbo with a golf would?"

Please, kys and dont leave descendents

30: coffin

>turned a pretty girl into a faglord McUgly-face
And it's stunning!

just look at the eye sockets
it's always a dead giveaway

reminder that Tove Jansson was a dyke and an anti-nazi

agreed. she was a cutie indeed. i would have definitely tapped the hell out of that.

How large of a corn dog did she get?

STOP POSTING THIS SHIT EVERY DAY FAGGOT NO ONE CARES YOU HAVE A MENTAL ILLNESS REEEEE