NotUndine uniforms are sexy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMb-oAptKO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's bad quality, but still, dem hips.

AOTS?

AOTS.

>airs same day as Berserk
We're fucked. It's no wonder the other threads got like that.

Why do thy all have pointy butts tho

why not

Did they actually hand draw background students walking? Holy shit

JCstaff isn't that bad, always been rather underrated imo.

Girl of the season

Does she?

All the swimming gave them rock hard butts

Yes, like heaven

>Aria 2.0? Shit yeah I'm down
>OP starts
>See some Chad in it contaminating the pure yuri garden

DROPPED.

AOTY, easily.

She really is

He's gay though, check the hairclips. I mean he's canon gay. He's the gay male friend women sometimes have in their clique. He likes men.

>tfw not Makoto's gay male love interest
Why even live?

Aria had boys though.

It was somehow disappointing. I can't say why tho. Boring maybe? I'm currently watching 3rd season of Aria and cannot help but think it's infinitely better

gonna watch 2nd episode to decide though

Akatsuki best boy.

The circleface animation seems weird and unnatural. It doesn't feel flat and simplistic. It feels like they're properly animated but with spherical heads.

This. Him and Akari got hitched banged shortly after they graduated.

Why does this have a Flying Witch vibe to it?

But they didn't you faggot

got hitched and* banged
Shh it's ok user. No more tears, just dreams now.

I want to do something bad with Hikari.

Why do his cats always look like a penis?

So is it an autist whistle or something for autist kids so they don't get lost?

I don't want to spoil the manga for you but it's a very important item to Pikari.

This girl annoyed the shit out of me to the point where I turned it off halfway through the episode. Personally I don't mind when studios do the emoji face thing to make their girls look cute, but this girl does it literally the entire time. Plus, so far she's as cookie cutter genki as it gets.

If there are any sourcefags here, is there any reason to keep watching? I really like the art but I don't trust J.C. Staff to maintain any standard of quality for long.

I think the problem is they don't resort to chibi-esque type animation when she does that face. The body has 100% normal detail and proportions, everything is animated the same. The only difference is their heads look like a ball.

youtube.com/watch?v=bMb-oAptKO4

Compare to Aria, the only time you see circleface on a normal body is when they suddenly burst into circleface. And then they get simplified flattened bodies the next cut, and animation is very flat.

no need to be so defensive when it comes to best boy

Akira's voice was literally sex

She's gonna stay genki throughout if that's what's bothering you. But she has her moments.
There's an onsen scene with her later on which is probably the highlight of the manga so far.

I don't trust J.C. either but they did have a warm-up round with Flying Witch which felt lacking in terms of animation and presentation but did improve near the end. Hopefully they can step it up with Satou in charge.

It feels like I'm watching an animated kimeemaru

Pikari was only pretending to be retarded

What the fuck is going on with Hikari's ass?

Reminder that Akari is Aqua/Neo Venezia or Cait Sith sexual and don't care about such relationships and Akatsuki literally got cucked by a planet or a giant cat.

She has a longer torso than that

Did Amano just want to write another Aria?

>Crunchyroll going full meme TL with Pikari, Eyebrows, and this shit

Disgusting.

>fanservice in my Amano stuff
Amano, why?

>normies
Normalfags.

>implying Aria didn't have amazing butts

>she sees your scuba gear

I want to breed with the Ooki.

>Aqua Cat
So this isn't Earth?

Does this look like a human to you?

>you made Futaba cry
What do you do?

Sexualize the Amanchuus

Ooki is breedable! Fuckaba the Futaba!

>don't got any

Guess I'll never be an Amanchu.

>no nipples
She truly is an alien

>have a warm-up round with Flying Witch which felt lacking in terms of animation and presentation but did improve near the end.

Are you serious? Flying witch ep1 was way better than this. If anything needs to "improve towards the end" it's Amanchu, and it needs to do it now. Ep 1 was pretty much shots of futaba's hair and hikari making faces.

>not seeing the "1000 hours in MS Paint" level of censoring

Shit, now that you mention it, it totally is.

Needs one of those PTSD Flashback sequences overlayed on it.

Seriously the bodies need to be chibified or something when they make that face. It looks like they have those foam mascot faces on the way it's animated. Kimoi as fuck

I wanted to make a webm of this that was slowed down and had the THX sound spliced in, but was simply too incompetent to get it done.

I want them to use only those faces for the entire show

Ganbare

Max autismoe

Good grief.

Fapping to this

This was pretty good, JC its forgiven after the crap that was Flying Witch.

How /u/ is this?

FW was pretty good too. You gotta admit it they're on a roll lately.

I don't think handbrake can add audio to a video clip. I tried man, but it wouldn't let me do it.

Well this happened, so

But Flying Witch was AOTS

J.C. Staff max comfy.

Just do it user

What is wrong with this child?

Water on the brain.

You mean in

I thought her name supposed to be Dotty not Teko.

Doesn't matter, but Dotty is cuter.

I want to smell her wetsuit

>Dotty is cuter
Cease this meme right now. It doesn't even make sense.

It's a nickname, it doesn't have to make sense.

My thin-browed brother.

The meme is over, you can stop pretending you liked it.

I shouldn't have been so impatient and just waited for Asenshi. CR have been pulling some horrid shit lately.

Why is Muppet girl so cute?

>trying to act superior when Dotty has been her nickname for the longer amount of time

Afaik "Dotty" is the localization of the translator of the manga and it was Teko right from the start.

Not high energy enough for you?

"Ten" is dot/mark you retards.

It's weird that crunchyshit bullshitted the explanation with the "one-tenth eyesbrows" retardation but kept her Jap name though.

weeb

>Butthurt EOPs upset that they're forced to read memesubs
More pls.

What

So she's like Alice level of autism ?

Dotty was a pretty poor scanlator localization, practically the opposite of her actual nickname

Forehead: でこ (deko)
Take the dots away because her eyebrows are faint (so DON'T look like dots): てこ (Teko)

I want to a sensei