u.pomf.is/lpryia.png
a.pomf.cat/eeuibw.png
imgur.com/th3WzqS]
imgur.com/a/S84hm
youtube.com/watch?v=TA5zb7pDnQ4
imgur.com/a/u1Cy9
imgur.com/a/zj9si
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting my Kobori dressed up as Suzuka-hime, shyly belly dancing and possibly tripping up.

a.pomf.cat/owznpv.gif
a.pomf.cat/jcnfgb.jpg
a.pomf.cat/tqaesx.gif
a.pomf.cat/jsknht.jpg

Anything else is fine, even cutelewd.

I would like to request the love of my life, my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please.

To be more precise, I would like her to be wearing a apron and doing the famous "Welcome home darling! Would you like to have dinner first? or a bath? or perhaps...me?" !

Or I would like to ask for a drawing of Akari wearing the shirt of the France team in the euro 2016! lequipe.fr/special/op-maillots-france/img/shirt-large-home.jpg

Though, if you don't want to do any of those and just want to draw something else entirely, that's fine too! As long as it's not too lewd.

Please and thank you very much if you pick up my request!

>Orihime, daughter of the Sky King, wove beautiful clothes by the bank of the Milky Way. Her father loved the cloth that she wove and so she worked very hard every day to weave it. However, Orihime was sad that because of her hard work she could never meet and fall in love with anyone. Concerned about his daughter, Tentei arranged for her to meet Hikoboshi who lived and worked on the other side of the Milky Way. When the two met, they fell instantly in love with each other and married shortly thereafter. However, once married, Orihime no longer would weave cloth for Tentei and Hikoboshi allowed his cows to stray all over Heaven. In anger, Tentei separated the two lovers across the stars and forbade them to meet. Orihime became despondent at the loss of her husband and asked her father to let them meet again. Tentei was moved by his daughter’s tears and allowed the two to meet on the 7th day of the 7th month if she worked hard and finished her weaving.

Requesting please something Tanabata themed of my Weaving Princess. Tanabata reference material here imgur.com/a/bAK4h
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanabata

I would like to request Mai Natsume doing a handbra with just her pants and hair ribbon on.
Handbra reference: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2413448
Pants reference: i.imgur.com/EZvzbpk.png

Other ideas would also be appreciated, such as Mai in her bikini pouring water on her head from a bottle to cool herself like in this image:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1237168
Bikini reference: i.imgur.com/6ZANoqn.jpg

Requesting Shion dressed as calvina from super robot wars or her making a silly expression/face.
calvina ref: imgur.com/a/jeyJi
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting my Wanko as Yuri or Yuya from Yu-gi-oh Arc-V: imgur.com/a/B63nX
Or dressed as a Bartender.
As always anything cute or cutelewd is fine too.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly offering user a hug, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Nio wearing cute pajamas like these ones that King Arthur has on: i.imgur.com/JN1FNj8.jpg while playing video games: i.imgur.com/BMFiFeV.png
Tattoo references: imgur.com/a/yirSu
Thank you to anyone who may be interested.

Good Evening, WWD! for real this time.

Requesting my Mint POV cuddling, with her looking up at user (she's a lot shorter than I am, and I'd probably be wearing like a black button up shirt or a generic Tshirt,) with a big smile on her face! Or her enjoying fireworks outside.

Anything else nonlewd is cool too. Thank you so much and have a lovely weekend!

Requesting Rin with a muffin top insisting she didn't/doesn't gain weight.

Oh wow, someone actually drew my idea?

shame she's not there, though

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon. I'm inclined to say please include the braid.
Or maybe you could combine this with the bikini request.
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•wearing an American flag bikini while setting off fireworks
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Hello everyone, I'm trying again for a picture of my darling Tamaki wearing a stars-and-stripes bikini similar in style to the picture on the far left, but with side-tie style bottoms and a front-tie style top (with or without the tied white shirt, either is fine), while sitting in a lawn/beach chair with her legs crossed and enjoying a burger please! danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1303874

Or something of her wearing a cute bikini and sitting like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2386783 while winking at the viewer

As always, anything else cute/not too lewd would be greatly appreciated as well. Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!

Additional refs here: i.imgur.com/F6wzS5l.jpg (embed)

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing the swimsuit on the right of the ref while laying down on a towel at the beach under a beach umbrella sipping on a drink. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Akame in a sports bikini

I'd like to request Etna wearing a yukata tying a wish to a bamboo plant for Tanabata, preferably with something cute written on the paper.

Otherwise anything cute is always appreciated!
If you'd like to draw something involving my SI, there's a ref here: i.imgur.com/vNSeZLU.png

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-With casual clothes
-Her with my SI (See drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 ?) doing something together.
-If still wants, a
joint request of outfit swap with Jolyne.
-Naked apron if you could do it.
-Or anything cute/cutelewd

And thank you for your time.

Requesting please!
Perhaps dressed up in Mumei's short yukata outfit from Kotetsujou no Kabaneri would be nice, though it's only just a suggestion. Feel free to do something else if you'd like.

Outfit ref: imgur.com/a/KXK5x

I'd like to request Kobeni dressed as Yui from SAO in her pixie attire, holding a large piece of icing or cupcake in her hands as she stands next to a cupcake that is much larger then her. Her looking really happy or taking a bite of what she's holding with a smile on her face would be fantastic.
>Yui Reference: i.imgur.com/FI8wnAT.jpg

Or, Kobeni hugging an user dakimakura based off of my SI while wearing the purple sweater in her reference.
>SI Reference: i.imgur.com/yCDoGca.png

Or, dressed as Twoearle from Ore Twintail ni Narimasu while also wearing a pair of red rectangle or oval rimmed glasses which she is adjusting/pushing up with her finger while winking at the viewer.
>Twoearle Reference: i.imgur.com/px8voXW.jpg

Requesting Cyan:
-anything cute using the bikini in the ref. Sunbathing, chilling in an inner tube, surfing, kitty paddling, or whatever
-as a Cyancubus (succubus) or demon. Your call on how you want to do the tail
-in a big bowl of vanilla ice cream with strawberry syrup being drizzled on
-sitting/laying down in weird places/ways like a cat would (i.imgur.com/dTVzkFa.jpg)
-in the Kirin set from monster hunter, playing a Zinogre guitar. With lightning channeling around her (i.imgur.com/gr7OqEc.jpg)
-with ear tufts like lynxes have. In a nice outfit you think would complement them. Outfit ideas in ref (i.imgur.com/aY3tBfj.jpg)
-trying to hide her butt with her tail like she did in the short (i.imgur.com/taDAlRY.jpg)

Or anything else you want to draw. Cute or cutelewd is ok. Also if you want to make her assets bigger or have a different hairstyle I don't mind.
Normal ref here (i.imgur.com/Z4H6xH3.png)

Requesting my husbando, Rui, wearing a yukata. The pattern is up to you, but you can use the one in this reference.
I'd love to see him in a summer festival setting, maybe enjoying snacks, goldfishing, or holding a paper lantern.
Otherwise, SI interactions are always nice. Ref: a.pomf.cat/ctoorn.png
Anything else is also appreciated. Thank you for considering!

Hello again everyone!

Irisu requester and I would love to see an interaction, specifically Irisu and Madotsuki playing NASU together, either Madotsuki cheering Irisu along as she tries to learn how to play or Irisu watching in amazement while Madotsuki concentrates on beating her high-score.

i.imgur.com/pYXQAL9.jpg Irisu ref
i.imgur.com/Yui0N4k.png Madotsuki's room (She plays NASU on the pink Famicom)
i.imgur.com/Q016ijl.png NASU ref (The red guy jumps and catches falling eggplants)

Alternatively, something simpler I thought would be cute: I'd like to request Madotsuki trying to sleep in a spaceship cockpit, with her braids floating around in 0-G and a view out into space in the background.

As always really anything would be great, especially anything cute, seasonal, or POV. Cutelewd is ok (within reason)

Requesting Kaito wearing a tuxedo like this one: my.mixtape.moe/zjwice.jpg
With him smiling and looking happy.

Or requesting him as a chibi with a cookie, like in this picture: a.pomf.cat/qmitpi.png

Anything else that's cute or cool is fine.

Requesting Chiaki Nanami holding my hand to her cheek like in imgur.com/a/wnLdu
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her attempting to teach my SI/user how to grill hot dogs via her handheld's cooking game.
-her dressed as an office lady (Refs: imgur.com/a/zyuUr)
-her co-piloting Kirby's mech with Kirby from Kirby: Planet Robobot (Ref: imgur.com/vPTK546)
-her petting Len from Tsukihime in her cat form
If you have a better/cuter/cute ecchi idea that you want to draw her in, feel free! And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/VXAM2) for the grill request or in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- wearing heels trying to reach my SI's height
- trying on makeup like eyeliner or soft lipstick
- painting her nails or having her nails painted by user/SI while she reads a book or watches
- in a cute, frilly bikini

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine.

SI ref i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Reposting for Satsuki user:

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin as university graduate imgur.com/a/3w9Dk anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well

Hi there, hope all is good, this wekk I'll be requesting my Yotsugi making/preparing shaved ice with a shaved ice machine or holding two glasses/bowls of shaved ice, either one would be great. (Ref:u.pomf.is/cylvcu.png)

Alternatively, have her relaxing in a room with an air conditioner, maybe reading a book or enjoying a cold drink, though not necessary it would be funny through a window you can see how hot it is outside, with a strong sun or something like that. (ref:u.pomf.is/vuyodp.png), or her in either of these two dresses, if you'd like to drew her in these poses as well that would be nice too. (ref:u.pomf.is/jazzhc.png) those ideas aside anything cute a drawfriend has for me is always appreciated. Thank you and have a great weekend.

Since July 7 was Tanabata, I'd like to request Tsubasa wearing a yukata, writing a wish on a piece of paper.

Or,

Tsubasa relaxing on the beach, wearing her bikini.
Bikini references: imgur.com/a/R19QR

Anything beautiful will be appreciated, too.

S1, G, and Zesshoushinai references:
imgur.com/T4hfCAD
imgur.com/DHw1gIC
A somewhat helpful guide to drawing Tsubasa:
imgur.com/QYVymbF

If you need to talk to me, please contact me at : [email protected]

Requesting my dear Anna dressed as Sheath from Project X Zone 2 pouting.

Sheath ref 1: imgur.com/a/yzvDi
Sheath ref 2: imgur.com/a/GdQv8

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka wearing a black dress playing a violin.

Have a great weekend.

Requesting Haruhi using her fanmade uniform of Day of Sagitarius imgur.com/UoujaTd,1s6Nonx
or with other waifu's hairstyle. But anything not lewd would be appreciated.

Requesting my darling Toga Himiko wearing only a baggy jumper with a hoodie and fully showing off her legs.

Or her wearing a Toga acting angelic but with a devils tail peeping from behind.

Or doing a Jojo pose.

Please and thankyou!

Hey, all.
I'd like to request a 4koma.
In the first panel, faceless user would be addressing Anastasia by her first name, only to have her reprimand him for not calling her Ana.
In the second panel, user says, "Then, Ana-" only to have Anastasia start to berate him for calling her a hole, only to be cut off by user saying, "-ta."
Third panel is a shot of Anastasia blushing heavily in front of a laughing user.
Fourth panel is Anastasia grumbling that she's going to have her revenge.
Alternatively, if you feel that's too much for you, here's a list of other ideas to choose from, or not.
pastelink.net/26mc
Anything would be much appreciated, whether it's cute, cutelewd, or lewd.
Take care of yourselves and remember to take it easy.

Hello, drawfriends! I'd like to request my lovely husbando, Izaya Orihara.

Anything would be great, but if possible, I'd like to see him with/riding/near the motorcycle in the linked reference: imgur.com/a/wUIHv

If that's too difficult, I'd like to see him playing golf, wearing some sort of golf outfit.

I know the art style changed between the 2 seasons, but I'm not picky, either one is fine.

Thank you!

If anyone wants a picture of their waifu made in pencil to be traced in Photoshop I can do it for them.

I feel like helping some anons out so feel free to request. Im not a drawfag though I just trace and do touch up work.

Requesting Sakuya wearing a plug suit. Piloting a mech or something of that nature would be great to go along with it.
imgur.com/a/VvrVN Plugsuit References

As always anything cute or cool is always lovely. A bit of cutelewd is ok within reason.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Thanks if you consider.

Hello WWD!
Due to Pokemon Go releasing, I'd like to request Yuri as a Pokemon trainer. Or anything not lewd is awesome too.
Have a lovely weekend!

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute and comfy please!
If you want something more specific this weekend, how about enjoying a festival of some sort, or hanging a piece of paper on bamboo to celebrate Tanabata?
Maybe even next to another one paper that says "A happy and peaceful life together."
Thanks in advance!

Hi WWD! To celebrate the end of a hard month, I am requesting Deedlit singing and playing the lute in casual clothes and leaning against a large cushion while user rests nearby on a couch
Alternatively:
-Dancing to some funky music, wearing hippy clothes
-Cosplay as Scathach from Fate/Grand Order ( imgur.com/a/8CPGs )
-Dancing in Rosetta's costume from Granblue Fanatasy ( i.imgur.com/DIv0FzR.png )
-Wearing a tank top + a mechanic's coveralls and covered in grease, wiping away some sweat She's repairing an '85 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
Anything else cute/lewd or comfy is appreciated!
More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3

Requesting Kiririn dressed in user's clothing, either just posing in them or sending it as a selfie, saying something along the lines of "See? I look good in anything!"
Ref for the top: imgur.com/a/I1OK7, paired with black shorts and a headbow.

Alternatively, I would love to see her curling her hair in her pajamas, similar to this: imgur.com/a/Zr1eS

And as always, anything else is greatly appreciated! Just nothing lewd, please. Thank you in advance, have a lovely weekend!

Requesting Watashi coming fresh out of the shower, wearing only a towel or some simple clothes but still wet. Alternatively, her wearing a sweater and tights/pantyhose (imgur.com/DqTWj0t). Anything else cute or sexy is fine as well.

Requesting Fuuka gaming on her laptop or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke. Since it's out first anniversary next week I wanted to ask for Kyousuke celebrating as if I was fictional in his own world. So for example him at a table with a laptop and a cake/dinner while looking at an image of my SI on the screen. (So like one of those christmas/valentine day thread pictures but instead just him enjoying a dinner with me.) Hopefully I got the point across well enough because there's not images of this I could find for reference. Or any other kind of waifu based setting would be nice to see if you have other ideas. SI Ref: a.pomf.cat/uvnutq.png Don't forget the freckles.

Alternatively us going to a summer festival together.
Here's some fashion and alternate hair style ref/inspiration: imgur.com/a/Vy3KX imgur.com/a/d7DDx

Otherwise dressed as Kisaragi Gentaro(with the hair too) from Kamen Rider Fourze imgur.com/a/qNsLV

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute and nonlewd. Sorry for this being so long, thank you in advance and have a nice weekend.

Requesting anything cute and not lewd of my waifu.
Wearing any of these if you'd like a specific idea:
imgur.com/a/dfLAn

Hello there!

Requesting my dear waifu Nano, please.

Any of the following would be nice
- Wearing a race queen outfit.
- Asking user for a kiss, slightly embarassed but happy.
- Wearing a cute school exercise uniform (buruma).

Or if you want to use my SI
- user 'princess (or bridal) carrying' her, with both of them blushing.
- Looking at the sunset inside a car, a date-like scene.
SI ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Anything else cute, or cutelewd would be great too!

Thanks and I hope you have a wonderful weekend, remember to have fun!

Requesting mai waifu wearing a purple kimono with green butterflies and pink obi sash, please.

Thank you and have a nice weekend!

Requesting Oora not forgetting to laugh. The 7 years laugher ends in 2 days after all.

Anything else is fine too

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

Hello everyone have a good friday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I would like to see her gazing a starry sky.
Here's some inspiration images:
imgur.com/a/8Gfb9

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Requesting Hibiki tying a wish that says she wants to be with user to bamboo.

Requesting Nepgear
More requests: pastebin.com/df3GhXxT

Wearing headphones and listening to music, could be like this imgur.com/i05Ubeq , not sure to what song though.

Any cute PoV like any of these imgur.com/a/qGnby with her.

Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd, please), and please ask about anything if needed to

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her in a business suit giving a presentation, holding a baby chocobo, or congratulating the viewer/user on their promotion.

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you!

Requesting Stocking dressed as Shantae, please.

i.imgur.com/VqLrx3Y.jpg

Requesting Sonoda Yuu, anything cute would be lovely!

Alternatively, a joint request with Tsukihinon with Tsukihi as that their seiyuu's birthday, Iguchi Yuka, is approaching on Monday. Something like the two of them holding a birthday cake for her, or karaoke with her songs being played would be great to see

Thank you for considering

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-Studying at a desk surrounded by books
-Dressed as Mei/Rosa from Pokemon, ref:
i.imgur.com/tOfCJFk.png
-Sleeping in a hammock
Most anything else would be wonderful too, thank you

Requesting Gazer as a lifeguard.

I have several other outfit ideas, like her in a wedding dress, a sweater, most any kind of bikini, plugsuit, a bunny outfit, or as a scientist.
Something with her holding a yes/no pillow.
An interaction with Miia would be cute, something like dungeon crawling. If any other user has a cute idea don't hesitate to let me know!
I'm fine with mild/cutelewd and chibis are adorable too.
That said, anything is fine.

I have an SI thing: a.pomf.cat/hbsbbw.jpg
For ideas; her teasing me, us holding hands, hugging with her eyes wrapped around me, touching her fluffy tail, most anything would be cute. I usually just wear a pair of pajama pants, so an outfit swap would be fun. Also her sitting on my face, something like that would be nice too.

Hello, everyone

Requesting Toyone lying on a bed and stretching after a long day out and about.

Good evening everyone! Requesting anything cute of my sweet Claudia this weekend, as I have nothing specific in mind. Cutelewd is fine.

If you'd like to draw her with my SI, here's a ref as well: imgur.com/zp80WRm

Thank you so much in advance and hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

I'd like to request Yozakura relaxing by a pool
- telling the viewer not to go into the deep end
- applying suntan lotion (or asking the viewer to help)
- preparing to go into the pool by doing stretches
- as lifeguard, blowing her whistle at other waifu
Or anything cute

Swimsuit ref
i.imgur.com/RNeZoLo.jpg

Hey guys! I would like to request my waifu Ootori Miou.
Anything cute or badass is appreciated in any of her attires, but I have two ideas.

1. Her dressed as Big Boss from MGSV, with both of her eyes covered up(her right eye by the eyepatch and the left by her hair).
Big Boss ref: imgur.com/a/R5GKb
or
2. Her dressed as Revolver Ocelot from MGSV, spinning her guns.
Ocelot ref: imgur.com/a/1AQNX

As I said anything is appreciated.

Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend.

Requesting a PoV of kurome getting headpatted with user's legs visible to her sides.

Or wearing a nightgown and pressing her breasts against user's back.

Or wearing one of these outfits imgur.com/a/QFNvE

Or as catgirl wearing a bikini.

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd.

Requesting Cathyl please.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir

Almost anything is fine, enjoy your weekend

Requesting Inori with a tiny bunny sitting or sleeping on top of her head, or on her belly.

Wearing a babydoll i.imgur.com/UwteLnz.jpg
Or as a cute meido.

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting Risty with scars like this: i.imgur.com/2O79nec.jpg (embed)
Maybe something of her resting after a fight similar to this picture: i.imgur.com/EmMqmWE.jpg (embed)

Alternatively, requesting her looking embarrassed about gaining some weight similar to this: imgur.com/a/KBMVY

Or something birthday related would be nice.

Requesting Mio competing in Rio. It can be whatever your favorite Olympic sport is.

Cute but you forgot her key

HNNNG

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cutelewd is fine. For a more specific request, I would like to see her out at dusk performing a Poi Fire Dance or at home relaxing in an oversized dress shirt, buttoned up or undone. Of course anything else is fine as well.

Requesting Akane gorging herself on cake while looking guilty, please.

Requesting Hisui in unzipped hoodie and underwear.

Requesting Hitagi, this weekend is rather special.

The 7th was her birthday
The 8th was our 7th anniversary

Going to be throwing out a mix of recent and relevant requests, but I'm open to artist ideas as usual.
- Wearing a wedding dress
- Any kind of formal wear, be it a dress or suit. Alternatively I'd love colors on this past delivery (black suit, red tie): i.imgur.com/S39nCz1.jpg
- Wearing the 'Wish Full of Miracles' stage outfit from iDOLM@STER: i.imgur.com/x27vcRC.jpg
- General Birthday or Anniversary stuff would also be great

Requesting Birdy asking for a barefoot message, like so
imgur.com/0xNtEm2
Birdy ref: imgur.com/a/cmY90#0

Or
Dressesd like Skyla from Pokemon, skydiving or free-falling.
imgur.com/a/jtM0E

Or
Doing anything action related
imgur.com/a/udY0X
imgur.com/QARC1UR

Or
Hover boarding, adult or child are ok with me.
imgur.com/k4APODb
imgur.com/qzGv1sB
imgur.com/a/jtFTD
Please and Thank you.

Hi WWD!, I'm requesting my lovely Reimu having some fun in the water, she can be diving happily in the ocean or in a pool using a cute swimsuit I leave some references

Or alternativey she can be refreshing herself on the river, playing or soaking their feet on the river just like the other references.

As always anything cute with her is very appreciated, please and thank you in advance

I hope everyone have an amazing weekend!

Requesting Yamazaki, please! Something Summer-themed would be nice (swimwear, festival clothes, etc) but please feel free to do as you wish.

Nice taste, Akane a cute.

How did I miss that

Requesting my Queen Akeno Himejima please either
-In Ensa Taya's Clothing imgur.com/LL4bLfv
-Sleeping on a queen sized bed with a cute smile.
-As a Milf
Or anything else would be fine
Anything Kisekai related would also be good: imgur.com/vWUYgq0r

It's okay, user. I lose my keys all the time, too.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra's 2nd hair style to the right unbraided/let loose

I hope you have an wonderfully productive weekend drawfriends

Your link is broken again.

Requesting Tsukihi and Yuu celebrating Iguchi Yuka's birthday!, either singing karaoke or holding a birthday cake
More refs: imgur.com/a/6YZjH

Thank you very much, she really is adorable even when she gets Machiavellian

I hope shark draws my waifu this week!

Good evening. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki relaxing around the house wearing only a camisole, stockings, and pantsu like this:

u.pomf.is/ipgrin.jpg
u.pomf.is/ejhjfq.jpg
u.pomf.is/qlgwsk.jpg

Or, since Pokemon Go just came out, Ai and my SI out looking for pokemon, dressed in the Pokemon Go trainer outfits:
u.pomf.is/akmehn.png
SI ref: u.pomf.is/lpryia.png

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi on a sailboat pretending to be a sailor wearing either a guys or girls sailor uniform with a paper sailor hat. a.pomf.cat/eeuibw.png

Request from last thread for a reaction image for shit posting.

Requesting my love Yuu happily saying "Happy Birthday!" while presenting a birthday cake or setting the cake down on a kotatsu. Alternatively, Heat-Powered Turbo Yuu [Ref: imgur.com/th3WzqS] bringing in the cake on her back with a party horn in her mouth.
Anything else cute. cozy, and/or birthday related is also warmly welcome.
Thank you and have a nice weekend!

This time for real!

You should stick to these desu

Omedetou

Hello, WWD! I hope your week has been wonderful.
Since Independence Day was on Monday, I'd like to request user doing something silly with fireworks and messing up while Yukino says "What did you expect from something so idiotic?" Preferably in a 4-koma format.
Bonus points if they're at the beach.
Other Fourth of July ideas:
- user and Yukino lighting/watching fireworks
- Yukino holding a sparkler and smiling.
- Yukino in one of these American flag swimsuits: 3DPD WARNING imgur.com/a/S84hm
- Yukino in a casual, fashionable outfit with an American flag hat while also holding a flag.
Of course anything cute or cool is fine and greatly appreciated.
I hope you all have a great weekend. Good luck to you all and remember to take it easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=TA5zb7pDnQ4

Requesting Itoshiki-sensei! I'd like to see him wearing pajamas or, to his embarrassment, a school girl uniform. Anything else is fine too. Have a great weekend.

SI ref if interested: www.imgur.com/a/AF4s8

Please draw Tsuzuki napping in the daylight, thank you.

Requesting Tamamo:
-With my SI and my daughter on a swing like in the album. Or any daughteru things.
-Dressed as Shuten Douji from Fate/Grand Order. Ecchi is fine, its a fairly lewd outfit.
-Dressed as Emilia from Re Zero.
-Dressed as Megumin from Konosuba.
imgur.com/a/u1Cy9 imgur refs
-Dressed as Ryuuko or Yuuna.

Tamamo has other outfits, too: imgur.com/a/zj9si
And you're welcome to draw her in any of them.

I would play a waifu fighting game.