Coming Out Thread

I sexually identify as Carolus Rex. Ever since I was fifteen years old I dreamt of rising to the skies. People say to me that I'm too young to rule the land but I don't care, it's my time to rule at last and I have been waiting fifteen years for this. Neither God nor the Church is going to command me as my power is divine. From now on I want you guys to guys to call me: "chosen by heaven" and respect my right to make them bow to my will with the Lord my protector. If you can't accept that I am born to rule you're a monarchophobe and you need to understand that was I say was said in Heaven, and so it shall be done. Thank you for understanding that my will must be done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VcDy8HEg1QY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does the bullet in the head come with the sexual identity?

Leve Sverige

REMOVE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

Swedes are gay cunts desu

We need to get rid of the niggers selling drugs right by his statue in kungsträdgården. Its a disgrace

Remove yourselves from Turkroach lands why don't you

Does it look like I'm in a turkroach land?

Too soon.

It will soon

>dreamt of rising to the skies
>not dreaming of all singing your song time and again
if you're going to identify as carolus rex, at least identify as the superior swedish version

No

DELETE

youtube.com/watch?v=VcDy8HEg1QY

if it wasnt for hooknose shlomo, I'd have my foeskin long time ago, where did he come from where did he go? give my foreskindamn SHLOMO!

As a Norwegian, Carolus Rex oppresses me. He is a Racist towards Norwegians and I DEMAND reperations for the grievance he layed upon my people. Before Carolus Rex WE WUZ KANGZ

Soon, fellow Svens.

We have come far, but race relations between Norwegians and Swedes are still low. Until the RACIST swedes realize how their privilige ruins our lives we will never be equal.

Such a gay face cannot be imagined by the likes of me.

I sexually identify as a shitposter.

WE WORLD POWER NAO

Friendly reminder that furried advocate for a transhumanist society which is the next step in the human evolution

Swedistan cuck

>Not Napoleon
His "rise to the top from nothing" even goes well with the american dream.

you just stole the fucking sabaton song lyrics dickhead

haha fuck off bitch, you killed him

Hurr durr great observation Americuck

Yes, because he was oppressing my people! Norwegian lives matter!

I sexually identify as Asriel Dreemurr

fpbp

Why do all these girls have ballsacks?

greater Ireland when?

i sexually identify as jacob rothschild

Messmör inte Brunost
Volvo inte olja
Surströmming inte Lutfisk

Hahahahahha of course you believe would say that mudskin. Go back to Monkey town you shitskin

15 inte 6

Norge är fint, ni har snygga tjejer och Kristianstad dialekten är guld.

>tfw you see the swedish empire crumble

Nigger, Kristianstad is in Skåne

Delet this immediately you bastard, OP is obviously CRR (Carolus Rex Reborn) and you should honor his pronouns you ableist blasphoid.

Meant Kristiansand. Sorry famalam

t. American intellectual

>not knowing about superior horse puss

worst swedish knuuugen

That's not how you use Knugen

Hot
>He doesn't know about femboys

Normie begone

shut up you bög

sabaton rules

Look at this beauty Swed. How could Cucklus Rekt even compete with Peter the Great. Your lands will serve him well in the Baltic Sea, hope you wont miss your lands

Needed this topKek today, thanks user.

Charles XII and all the descendants of Sigurd Hring different as they were, would be saddened by modern Swedestan.

SwedeBros, when will the Fire Rise? This burger would be happy to help you.

Savage Éire bro

Soon

STORMAKTSTIDEN ISN'T FREE

>the absolute state of britcuckistan loyalists