Gay marriage

(I'm a white guy) and gay marriage should be permitted as much as heterosexual marriage because the ultimate perversion is not to Homosexuality but marriage. Marriage is impossible because people change and monogamy is an absurd fallacious philosophy. I'am opposed to marriage but if a gay person wants to marry let him suffer to.

Other urls found in this thread:

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-whether-conversion-therapy-can-alter-sexual-orientation-without-causing-harm/
newsweek.com/life-and-death-jewish-exgay-therapy-organization-406898
archive.is/TZ3kj
metroweekly.com/2017/05/nevada-becomes-8th-state-ban-conversion-therapy/
archive.is/QXhhE
providencejournal.com/news/20170829/advocates-celebrate-passage-of-ri-ban-on-conversion-therapy
archive.is/l6DOP
youtube.com/watch?v=-3JWEUGLnmI
nature.com/ng/journal/v11/n3/abs/ng1195-248.html?foxtrotcallback=true
cambridge.org/core/journals/psychological-medicine/article/genomewide-scan-demonstrates-significant-linkage-for-male-sexual-orientation/864518601436C95563EA670C5F380343
jstor.org/stable/pdf/2881563.pdf
advocate.com/health/2015/10/09/study-dna-identical-twins-can-reveal-whos-gay
archive.is/GuptB
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/article-abstract/495588
nytimes.com/1991/12/17/science/gay-men-in-twin-study.html
archive.is/PSmzQ
christiantoday.com/article/research.points.to.genetic.element.in.homosexuality/35856.htm
chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xq28
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088
livescience.com/2623-gays-dont-extinct.html
archive.is/32sQz
archive.is/g3lal
nature.com/news/epigenetic-tags-linked-to-homosexuality-in-men-1.18530
tim-taylor.com/papers/twin_studies/studies.html
scientificamerican.com/article/identical-twins-genes-are-not-identical/
archive.is/MALR3
hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/1961to1999/1993-homosexual-orientation-in-twins.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02785.x/abstract
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAGEA11
sciencemag.org/news/2014/11/study-gay-brothers-may-confirm-x-chromosome-link-homosexuality
archive.is/E3my1
roymorgan.com/findings/6263-exactly-how-many-australians-are-gay-december-2014-201506020136
prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=UJs7SBfCPUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>monogamy is an absurd fallacious philosophy

SO DON'T GET MARRIED. IT'S THAT SIMPLE. Divorce should only be the result of death.

op is a literal faggot

Exactly correct. White women are so damaged that they've become irredeemable. Let them "have their fun" until they hit the wall. Once sex bots are affordable to all men and artificial wombs replace women's reproductive advantages, roasties will be eternally and irreversibly BTFO!!!

Kys degenerate fag

unfortunately, allowing divorce is just enabling gold-diggers to spread their bad genes.

Gay here, getting married to my bf soon then we're gonna adopt a couple white kids to raise. Life's good, unless you're a KHV poltard masturbating to anime traps

No, the bottom line and don't forget this as your drawn to the mirage of order as you're drawn to the mirage of salvation for us white people (Donald Trump), as you're drawn to the mirage of a marriage, you're being drawn to an illusion, the illusion that something wonderful will happen, it won't happen. It is like Romeo and Juliet they were the perfect relationship, but if they were really good together neither one would've killed themseleves, but instead they died after one night and that was good. They walked out while there was still good components in the relationship they didn't get to the point of disappointing each other (and in a sense that is what we should do with our people.), I mean the point it is an illusion.

Lucky, I'm trans and they won't let me and my boyfriend adopt anyone.

Good. You fucking degenerates shouldnt be near kids

Oh, fuck off ffs, faggot.

WTF you're LGBT too why you calling me degnerate

>I'm a white guy
OUT NOW YOU JEW

I dont identify with the lgbt crowd. Im not some depraved faggot who tells kids they are girls

I believe in gay marrige if everyone is gay.

They are doing it in the wrong order!

1. Get artificial wombs
2. Make everyone gay
3. Gay marrige

This is the natural progression of the human species, we need to cut off the dead wheight. Women are not as good as men in the workforce, they are distracting, call in sick, they are weaker, less smart. If we're all guys, we can get so much work done, we will travel through space and time.

This is what all the global corporations want. A world without women. Boys must be with boys. We need to take boys out of school when they reach a certain age, to send them to gay camp, so they learn all about being masculine and being comfortable in their own skin. Or perhaps we can make schools into gay camps, we'll see.

Day of the rump!

>Can't refute my argument posts antisemitic message.

>i want gay marriage
>but i hate all marriage
Just get rid of marriage.

This, or we can devalue marriage to the point where it has the same societal and social value as a contract for business as it should.

Isn't it funny who the altright so ardently defends their true enemy white women?

*How*

They were always the first to betray the side that seemed to be losing.
They have always wanted liberalization of the West.
They have always supported "equal rights" for nonwhites.
They have always supported mass immigration to the west.
They have always wanted higher taxes.
They have always wanted a bigger, more intrusive central government.
They have always been the enemy of the white man and everything he stands for.

Where did the 78% figure come from?

Also according to Gallup gays are 4.3% of the population and according to many different sources about 6-7% of young adults 18-35 identify as gay or bisexual.

Why? The government shouldn't be involved in marriage at all but what benefit do homosexual couples offer America that should allow them tax credits for being together?
Men and women can typically have children which is good for America, what can gays do?

Why center marriage on what one financially contributes to a country?

Why center marriage on a government given right? You queers could get married all you like before it was legalized and recognized, you just want the recognition because for 5 minutes people were talking about something other than you. The government shouldn't be regulating marriage in the first place and thanks to you now they get to regulate our kids hormones for us.

Because that is what it is from a government perspective
Outside of that, marriage in a church = actual marriage
If fags want to go get a civil union, call it a marriage, make a ceremony and style it after a traditional actual marriage, go nuts
but to then want the government to acknowledge and enforce it?
get fucked

Who would determine child custody and other matters currently handled by the government?

You do know that civil marriages are a thing? Not everyone gets married in a church, gay or straight.

moot. homosexuality is a mental disorder. lets cure the issue, not project pathos.

>homosexuality is a social capital black hole
>homosexuality is cured by anti-depressants and therapy
>homosexuality is a myth perpetrated by politicians, usually democrates, who just want to isolate a demographic so the can pander to it.
>many homosexuals are also trans, which is an even more severe mental complication.
>cannot procreate therefore not a productive human resource
>orphans/adoption are/is a different issue that should be treated separately.
>infidelity is an issue and a severe problem, but has nothing to do with homosexuality.
>infidelity is caused by corrupted morals and poor economic stability.

it isn't about "equal" it is about equity. gay marriage isn't equitable, it causes too much collateral damage.

What is the cure?

>Who would determine child custody
>Implying gays are fit to raise children that's strike 1
>They would have adoption forms filled out
Strike 2
>Implying there have never been cases of couples out of wedlock fighting for custody
Strike 3 kill yourself

Yeah I've been to my share of civil marriages.
Fags gets civil unions. You do not get the word marriage because the motivation to get it is based purely on spite for a doctrine that judged and judges you for your life choices. After the last decade of bending over backwards to appease islam and the cultural and faith based beliefs it brings, you cannot tell me that this attack on a christian institution (marriage is a christian concept. pair bonding is not marriage.) is not motivated purely by spite.
You dont need the word
You just need the laws that treat you equally
Except those that relate to procreation because fags cant procreate, take it up with nature / god / whatever

deal with it

>anti-depressants and therapy.

each case is different, some peoples therapy may take longer than others, it is also difficult to treat an unwilling patient, so support is necessary.

bigger problem is WHY THE FUCK are there orphans?

Disagree. Science proves that Homosexuality is just as natural as heterosexuality.

Because culture has turned kids into pets, so kids get put up for adoption like it's not even a big deal and now gay couples can go to the kid kennel and pick up the cutest gayest kid in the pack. The gayification of America.
>Hurr orphans existed before the current year
And everyone frowned on putting your kids up for adoption, now it's somehow acceptable to say LOL BYE TOMMY, IM NOT READY FOR KIDS

So you just don't have a direct answer?

It will be nice to see that change in November.

Do you have any (inb4 anecdotes) evidence those can actually cure homosexuality?

There's a fair bit of evidence so called conversion therapy doesn't actually work except to increase unhappiness. It is a form of torture.

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-whether-conversion-therapy-can-alter-sexual-orientation-without-causing-harm/

newsweek.com/life-and-death-jewish-exgay-therapy-organization-406898

archive.is/TZ3kj

metroweekly.com/2017/05/nevada-becomes-8th-state-ban-conversion-therapy/

archive.is/QXhhE

providencejournal.com/news/20170829/advocates-celebrate-passage-of-ri-ban-on-conversion-therapy

archive.is/l6DOP

If you're interested in info about why God lets gays exist and reasons you might not consider,
youtube.com/watch?v=-3JWEUGLnmI

science proves that homosexuality occurs from self inborn sources. natural is a subjective construct. poisons and toxins are natural. what science lets us do is better understand who is more susceptible to stress factors.

Certainly not darwinian science. Homosexuality isn't even a darwinian truth as it directly contradicts the ability to continue surviving

>self inborn sources

What do you mean?

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

nature.com/ng/journal/v11/n3/abs/ng1195-248.html?foxtrotcallback=true

doi: 10.1038/ng1195-248

cambridge.org/core/journals/psychological-medicine/article/genomewide-scan-demonstrates-significant-linkage-for-male-sexual-orientation/864518601436C95563EA670C5F380343

doi: 10.1017/S0033291714002451

Hamer 1993:

jstor.org/stable/pdf/2881563.pdf

advocate.com/health/2015/10/09/study-dna-identical-twins-can-reveal-whos-gay

archive.is/GuptB

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/article-abstract/495588

doi: 10.1001/archpsyc.1991.01810360053008

nytimes.com/1991/12/17/science/gay-men-in-twin-study.html

archive.is/PSmzQ

christiantoday.com/article/research.points.to.genetic.element.in.homosexuality/35856.htm

Straight males carry gay genes:

Fecundity increases in female relatives of male homosexuals:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088

livescience.com/2623-gays-dont-extinct.html

archive.is/32sQz

Scientists find DNA differences between gay men and their straight twin brothers:

archive.is/g3lal

A novel predictive model of sexual orientation using epigenetic markers.

Authors: T. C. Ngun [1]; W. Guo [2]; N. M. Ghahramani [3]; K. Purkayastha [1]; D. Conn [4]; F. J. Sanchez [5]; S. Bocklandt [1]; M. Zhang [2,6]; C. M. Ramirez [4]; M. Pellegrini [7]; E. Vilain [1]

nature.com/news/epigenetic-tags-linked-to-homosexuality-in-men-1.18530

tim-taylor.com/papers/twin_studies/studies.html

scientificamerican.com/article/identical-twins-genes-are-not-identical/

archive.is/MALR3

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/1961to1999/1993-homosexual-orientation-in-twins.html

Female relatives of gay men have 1.3x as many children:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02785.x/abstract

Androgen receptor gene linked to XQ28

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAGEA11

sciencemag.org/news/2014/11/study-gay-brothers-may-confirm-x-chromosome-link-homosexuality

archive.is/E3my1

Read this.

Gays are under 5% of any given western nation
Those that want to marry? A minority of a minority.

You only have the mainstream media on your side. This would be enough in other times. At the moment though mainstream media does not enjoy the amount of influence they used to. On the other side is a compilation of conservatives, traditionalists, christians, immigrants that fear for their own beliefs down the line, abos + their followers, old people everywhere

the silent majority one would hope.

roymorgan.com/findings/6263-exactly-how-many-australians-are-gay-december-2014-201506020136

7% of millennials are gay:

prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf

Millennials draw no distinctions between discrimination protections that should be afforded gay and lesbian people, on the one hand, and transgender people on the other. More than seven in ten (73%) millennials support legal protections against discrimination in jobs, public accommodations, and housing for gay and lesbian people. A nearly identical number (72%) of millennials say they favor these same protections for transgender people.

While no significant racial or gender differences exist on either question, there are large religious divides in support for expanding nondiscrimination legislation. Roughly eight in ten black Protestant (80%), white Catholic (82%), Hispanic Catholic (81%), religiously unaffiliated (83%), and white mainline Protestant millennials (78%) favor laws that would protect gay and lesbian people against discrimination in jobs, public accommodations, and housing. About two-thirds (66%) of Hispanic Protestant millennials also favor such laws. White evangelical Protestants are closely divided on this issue, with a slim majority (51%) favoring laws that would protect gay and lesbian people against discrimination, and 47% opposing them. Among religious groups, the pattern of opinion about non-discrimination legislation protecting transgender individuals is nearly identical.

>All these homophiles posting "articles" to justify their sexual irresponsibility

Suck my dick

Why in any way does it matter if I'm Jewish or take away from the validity of my argument?

7%. Well done, all the gay propaganda is getting somewhere. Also that is a sample size small enough to either be concentrated in say a city renowned for its faggotry or perhaps in such light view of multiple areas that it doesn't carry too much of a sting.

None of these counter my argument though. Want to try that? Spamming a bunch of statistics does not make an argument, most especially if they prove the assertion that gays are a tiny, tiny minority to begin with.

Welcome to Sup Forums you absolute faggot newfag

protip- I would have called you a faggot even if you werent arguing for gay marriage

How large would a sample need to be for you to consider it representative and why?

its torture because they aren't willing. they have a combative attitude. its stressing because they they don't comprehend the issue and the doctors may not be taking the best approach. therapy is a case by case issue because everyone has differences that can effect how a therapist should approach the issue.

it should be noted that nearly everything you posted.

>you misinterpreted the data
>they wrote with a bias to deliberately misinterpret the data
>is a news artical with not only false facts but a false basis.

I'm not talking about "conversion therapy." I'm talking about unrelated stress therapy and mental dysphoria, which is resolved by talking and self enlightenment.

Degeneracy unchecked... Protect your families from the scourge of the Synagogue of Satan

*identify

which is subjective

>gays can't accidentally knock up their partner
>gays don't run the risk of having society force them to support a child for 18yrs they didn't want
>so gays don't deserve the perks of being married
So sick of these faggot insignificant minority groups wanting the perks of white men without the risks/sacrifices #DraftTheFags

Would you like it if someone showed you images of men naked and beat you if you didn't get an erection? You have zero evidence that your torture does anything but make gay people depressed and suicidal. I get that's what you want, but the law is designed not to allow cruel and unusual punishments for innate conditions.

... reread my post. stress therapy and mental dysphoria treatment.

Why is there so much faggot shit here today?

Fuking go the fuk away fuking freaks.

Your opinions are not enough to justify involuntarily punishment of gays.

Take your faggot shit to /lgbt/ you mentally retarded freak.

Enjoy hell, fag.

How about going back and addressing my actual points before we play by your rules?

Here I'll post it again for you:
Fags gets civil unions. You do not get the word marriage because the motivation to get it is based purely on spite for a doctrine that judged and judges you for your life choices. After the last decade of bending over backwards to appease islam and the cultural and faith based beliefs it brings, you cannot tell me that this attack on a christian institution (marriage is a christian concept. pair bonding is not marriage.) is not motivated purely by spite.
You dont need the word
You just need the laws that treat you equally
Except those that relate to procreation because fags cant procreate, take it up with nature / god / whatever

multiple samples from all over the country
really the only decent samples are things like the census
but even those are subject to manipulation and whatnot
But I digress
The actual point which your samples acknowledge is that gays are a minority
You would counter saying that this is no excuse to deny them human rights
But we are not denying them human rights
Gays just need to understand that their rights do not extend to reaching out to different beliefs systems and cultural beliefs that they do not respect and asking them to be changed via way of the government
You deserve all the rights of a free adult but you do not deserve the tax incentives associated with procreation because you have chosen not to procreate, not to create a new tax payer, you have chosen to cohabitate
You have civil unions
Defacto
You can call it marriage and no one is going to care
People only care when a minority attempts to project their own culture and morality at the expense of the established culture and belief system
They still exist
Hence the vote
You, gays, exist as a vocal minority
You have already accepted this
The mainstream media projects what they want to create
Not what is
You have an ally in them

we will see

"Yes totally legit user. Good Goy... I mean Job"

This has to be the most intelligence I've seen on Sup Forums in at least a week.

If you're opposed to marriage, then you faggots should stop whining at the doorsteps of our churches begging priests and pastors to marry your gay asses. You're a fucking hypocrite.

they don't carry "gay genes" they carry a gene that effects brain development that causes and allows for the suggestion of homosexuality among other mental disorder. it is caused by strong hormonal exposure in the womb from the mother.

>TL;DR retarded babies manipulated to be gay

who said involuntary?

>Faggots
>Marriage

Rational arguments, facts, logic, and morals don't work on people like you, so go fuck yourself.

It is about having one set of laws to govern all people. It is not about Christianity. Marriage existed prior to Christianity and it is now bestowed exclusively as a religious privilege. Australia has a defined constitutional separation of church and state.

Marriage had social benefits and prestige as a name and being able to call yourself husband and wife knowing you are legally protected and enjoy that status in all states is important. De facto laws vary from state to state and many countries have a policy of recognizing marriages from outside of their own country as long as they follow the other country's marriage laws. Australia does not do this so if I partner with another gay person who is from outside of Australia, and they have kids, or I have kids, getting legal representation and benefits for those kids will be harder.

Nobody needs the word marriage. People want it. They want equal rights. From the state's perspective it is simpler to have one system of law to govern all couples and their kids. It is merely a burden to the secular state to have every state have its own complicated and vague rules regarding how gay couples and their kids are treated.

We have no idea if if the genes that create homosexuality affect the brain, and if so how.

Christianity set the world back 1,000 years.

Nah the better one is that they cry about Christianity and then demand to be "married" in a Christian church. I would say this is to "rub their [Christians] noses in it", but I doubt they have the time between bugchasing and child molesting. So I have to ask (((who))) likes to "rub people's noses in it", (((who))) likes to use muh minorities as useful idiots, and (((who))) has been against Christianity for the last 2000 years? I can't think (((who))) it could be either and I'm sure if it came out it would just be a pure coincidence.

You said the gays were unwilling. I agree. You can't force us because you can't change us. You have yet to cite any proof that adult homosexual males have ever been successfully "cured" of homosexuality in a controlled study environment.

Apart from Denmark, which has an official state church, there is no country that claims gays must be allowed to be married in a church.

>fallacious
*fellatious
FIXED THAT FOR YOU, FAGGOT.
Also, KYS

So god created the world but it didn't turn out right so he drowned everything except for a few people and animals in a boat, but then it all went wrong again so he fixed it by making a teenage virgin pregnant and having her give birth to a son who grew up, performed a few magic tricks, and was then tortured to death to atone for the sins of people who hadn't even been born yet. Does that sum up your beliefs? Doesn't that all sound a bit weird, even to you?

Besides algebra, just about every scientific and mathematical principle came from the christian world. Modern civilization came from the christian world. What are you smoking?

So out of nothing, the entire universe accidentally sprang into existence on it's own out of nothing, and then it rained on rocks for billions of years until they came to life. Does that sum up your beliefs? Doesn't that all sound a bit weird, even to you?

>Marriage existed prior to Christianity
Find me an instance of marriage existing as "marriage" prior to western christian society.
I am not talking about pair bonding rituals native to all cultures (funnily enough, most if not all of antiquity were also restricted to male and female pair bonding, even those that included submissive bottoms as a feature). If this is your argument, are you ok with just taking up the name of a pair bonding ritual from antiquity that includes homosexuality? Or must it be "marriage"? If it absolutely has to be "marriage" because of "one set of laws", then do you agree with removing "marriage" from government and replacing with civil unions for all, so that there is still respect for a vast demographic of people and the cultural fabric of the nation? Or do you absolutely have to have the term "marriage"?

>Nobody needs the word marriage. People want it.
Well there you have it. You just want the word. Because it means something to society. But you wont acknowledge that it only got to that sacred status through christian culture.

>salvation for us white people (Donald Trump),
his own family's descendants will be Jewish by blood, so that went out the window real fast

Well it's good for me but the people on the alt right are actually stupid enough to think he will help them.

Why God loves gay people just much as everyone else:
youtube.com/watch?v=UJs7SBfCPUs

Yes but it has some logic to it unlike anything ever written in the Bible.

I imagine the majority of these statistics are massively out of date.

>people think the "alt right" exists
kek you might want to find their subreddit or something m8

>Christianity set the world back 1,000 years.
>"Who cares if he's the best qualified for the job? It's only brain surgery! You need to hit your (((quotas))) and employ this faggot because (((progress)))! While we're at it why can't faggots give AIDS tainted blood? We're all human!"

Be serious, even though you're blatantly memeing, do you really think advocating things like this turns people towards faggots more or makes them consider the rope to be the most viable solution?

>there is no country that claims gays must be allowed to be married in a church

I never said there was. Faggots can get married in a registry office. In this country you could get married by shaking hands over a dead horse. So why the demand for the Church if the end result is the same?

>The big bang created everything
>This is a scientific fact (we'll pretend Georges Lemaitre didn't exist, because that causes severe headaches for the goys)
>Science also says that you can't get something from nothing, ie something has to exist for it to make something else
>So knowing this, and knowing the big bang created everything, what was around to create the big bang?
>Either you can get something from nothing (which every scientist everywhere will tell you is impossible) or the big bang didn't create everything (which scientists will tell you is impossible)

Doesn't that at all sound a bit weird to you? It's strange isn't it when you live your entire life using doublethink, but when it's laid out side by side you look, what's the word, retarded?

>homosexuality described/recorded in the Kama Sutra
>not in a judaic NT manner, instead describing the certain (limited af) ways they can live in society feat. sexual activity
>a traditional text in a traditional India society
>hierarchical and inegalitarian (it's Caste System still not eradicated despite Gandhi trying to)
your post btfo

the gene referenced in those articles is located on chromosome 8, which only by speculation suggest that it is related to brain development, but is commonly accepted despite this as it matches up with cross species correlations (chimpanzees).

the other gene has been confirmed to be unrelated and is simply a "family marker" that skip generations, like red hair and freckles only occurs in Irish and black skin in Africans.

the mother in her womb exposes an exorbitant amount of estrogen, which hurts male babies but not female as males are producing testosterone to induce male sex organs and brain development, in females iy only boosts theirs. usually the mother and father have "super fertility" genes. this causes and effect brain development causing in puberty issues with brain development caused by the susceptibility of of the fore mentioned gene leading to malformations and broken logic circuits. which again is treatable, best early, but takes time, commitment (voluntary and supported) , and appropriate therapy. no one has attempted active treatment to my knowledge nor is it screened for., probably due to negative press and the LGBT trying to cover up such information.

Explain the logic of it
Most specifically, the process of rocks turning into life via abiogenesis
Explain it now or acknowledge that you actually dont understand it and just go with people that have authority via way of an entirely corrupted system dominated by "nepotism"

not saying anything either way, beyond you're obviously some young cunt that looks to authority for guidance

>not extending that logic to any sexuality

"they don't carry "heterosexual genes" they carry a gene that effects brain development that causes and allows for the suggestion of BREEDER CATTLE among other mental disorder. it is caused by strong hormonal exposure in the womb from the mother."

>TL;DR retarded babies manipulated to produce more Workforce for (((The State)))

Julius Evola died _____________childless_______ ... let that sink in since his philosophical/political contributions get recognized by people living today and posting on The Internet (not every _single_ human body needs to duplicate itself via an Offspring to produce worth)

>kys

Any good reason to discriminate against bisexual/transgender/polygamous marriage/age of consent (Below 10 of consensual children)/ incestual marriage regardless of age when consent is present and not monogamous one-to-one male or one-to-one female "gay marriage"?