This many people agree with him you are nobodies Sup Forums

This many people agree with him you are nobodies Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

northeastern.edu/cssh/faculty/moya-bailey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Someones going to win. The drug addicted suicidal lolberts or based chad nationalists with a vision and drive to build something.

One group is going to eventually have to remove the other unfortunately.

How many of those people can/will vote?

>jabouki

that's a funny ass name right there.

The fact some many people liked that shit despite being nothing more than a retarded saying fuck buzzwords pisses me off more than his retarded post. It take no effort to impress the left.

He also named everything but the problem.

>fuck puritanical values
Top kek. They are exactly like Puritans

I have to say I like 'misogynoir', sounds like a promising new film genre

>he forgot fuck white people right after fuck racism

other than that though, wow what a powerful message, one of the great philosophers of our time.

There's a whole lot of fuckin goin on in that tweet.

280 characters is going to be great

187K that need to be eugenified.

Oh my god, look at how many times he said "fuck" mommy! He must be hardcore, but that's a naughty no-no word!

bots nigga

>misogynoir

Explain this nonsense to me, Sup Forums.

>misogynoir

>puts “fuck” in front of a bunch of buzzwords he has no understanding of
>trying this hard to get some likes
>social media whores have valued opinions
>200k likes, no substance

I almost get second hand embarrassment watching people try this hard to get approval from people they don’t know.

Makes me think about Black Friday shoppers- spending money you don’t have to show off things you don’t need in front of people you don’t like.

Fuck you and jaboukie

I'M VIRTUE SIGNALLING AS HARD AS I CAN
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>colorism
Does this mean it's bigoted to have a favourite colour?

It means that light skinned blacks are the whites of blacks and should be treated as such (by being biased against them).

say his post had 500k, or even a million likes/retweets

compare that to the entire u.s. population. that's why nobody takes these posts seriously as bait op.

Fucking who?

Sockpuppets. Retweets and likes are meaningless

lol ablesim. Christ, what's next?

Mindless fucking ants. Not worried about numbers. When everything collapses into civil war the liberals who have nothing to fight for will naturally cower to conservatives

140 words and he writes this.

I'm legally disabled
Ableism doesn't exist
It's a hoax perpetuated by people with no disabilities, physical or mental, to make themselves seem like they're victimized in some way so they can be babied

>Fuck h8rs
The irony

>100k mouse clicks

Uh, okay. Let's ban police first.

>fuck h8rs
i'm sure he doesn't even see the irony here

>Misogynoir is misogyny directed towards black women where race and gender both play roles in bias. It was coined by queer Black feminist Moya Bailey, who created the term to address misogyny directed toward black women in American visual and popular culture.

>tfw no communist country they all can migrate to

And most importantly FUCK YOU

>misogynoir
wtf is that

Isn't that the name of Thor's hammer?

Wow. Powerful.

northeastern.edu/cssh/faculty/moya-bailey
>Moya Bailey is a scholar of critical race, feminist, and disability studies. Her work focuses on marginalized groups’ use of digital media to promote social justice as acts of self-affirmation and health promotion. She is interested in how race, gender, and sexuality are represented in media and medicine. She currently curates the #transformDH Tumblr initiative in Digital Humanities. She is also the digital alchemist for the Octavia E. Butler Legacy Network.

>Selected Publications
>“Homolatent Masculinity in Hip Hop Culture,” Palimpsest, SUNY Press 2013.
>“#transform(ing)DH Writing and Research: An Autoethnography of Digital Humanities and Feminist Ethics,” Digital Humanities Quarterly, 2015 9.2.
>“Redefining Representation: Black Women’s Digital Media Production,” Screen Bodies, 2016 1.1.
Looks about right.

Nice

Kek

this, we're not worthy

>the absolute state of youth intelligence.

>scholar
Basically just watching TV and pointing out how rayciss it is. Sad!