Are Jews the criminals of history and nature?

Or are they the victims?

The only victims are the children without foreskins

>the 1% who control the narrative
>victims

we are the 1% of 1%
we control who control
we will not stop

fucking faggots mostly

>Or are they the victims?
Nope. They fucking completely deserve genocide.

Both the Rosicrucians and the Alchemists said that the Jews were a Deicide Race, the God Killers and that one day they would be eradicated off the face of the earth not by others evil, but as a counter-reaction to their own evil.

Not to mention, Jews believe that the Noahide Laws are the exact opposite of Natural Laws. They believe Nature to be evil and their law to be the only just system.

well
nature is evil

criminals.

They are to us goy as wasps are to bees. They raid our hives looking or young larvae to consume. Only Jews don't waste time with the junk, they want only blood and foreskins.

wrong kike nigger, you are a part of natural law wither you like it or not. Perhaps thats why you've been BTFO thousands of times over the past two thousand years

There are no criminals or victims

Fuck off turkroach. Israel is pure evil and so is anyone who calls themself a Zionist.

Victims
They are Victims no argument as they have been persecuted throughout all of history

There is no evil or good because no one ever decided what is evil and what is not. Even if they did it would be subjective.

Not without reason, surely.

Fuck off. THERE IS ABSOLUTE GOOD AND EVIL IN THIS WORLD. The only people that think it's relative are Jews.

Jews are the origional cry bully. They perfected this tactic over several mellenia.

Has any other "culture" come up w the idea that biting the flesh off of an infant penis and sucking the ensuing blood is sacred ritual?

I call that a Goy Mark.

Nothing that's concerns humans are absolute. Rape is wrong now but if there were only two people in Earth and one of them didn't want to make a baby then it wouldn't be evil. It's subjective and depends on setting.

wow are u a logic wizard?

>tfw foreskinlet

the fucking kikes will pay

They're the death force in societal evolution.

Post modernism is a dead end. If you are post modernist, there is no reason for you to live.

>Wizard

You got this part right.
You don't know post modernizm. Anyway the only way for evil to exist is for God to objectively exist. Without a law giver there is no law.

Nogs cut dicks in half and penetrate the wounf with another dick as a rite of passage.
No I'm not joking.

>HURR DURR LOOK HOW DEEP I AM GUIZE!!11!!1

God does exist and you are an agent of evil ! You are of your father, the Devil.

both, their relentless, heinous,satanic, god forsaken behavior will always bring wrath of the people upon them. This is their punishment for denying Jesus Christ. But us Gentiles should thank them anyway for that, had they recognize Jesus Christ as their messiah we wouldn't haver a chance to be saved and accepted in the Lord's heaven.

*yawn* i doubt u could even roleplay a wizard.

God created this nature you are speaking of. The only evil here is in Jews' hearts.

kikes are vampires,
nigs are zombies.
got it.

kkkkkk

Alright

1- as I said he must objectively exist. That means your faith doesn't count. How do I know it's not just some humans that decide evil and good behind closed doors?

2 - why should we go with God's definition of evil and good? Isn't he just a person (subject) and thus his beliefs are (subject)ive

3 - how do I know what's moral? I can't talk to God and I don't believe other people talk to him as well.Am I supposed to believe in my pastor that is as much flesh as I am?

4 - what if God's morality is opposite to my morality. Like the story of Abraham and Ishmael. I don't think sacrifice for God is right but what he he wants something like that?

There can be no civilization built upon your philosophy because there are no indisputable facts. Your philosophy is a parasite upon a previously existing civilization that is built upon faith in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Saviour. The devil can only destroy, not build. user enjoy your lucifarian illusion of intellectual superiority because that is all you have.

Jews are the master race, the smartest, and rule the world.

Why do you buy that Paul guys story? Do you really thing God killed himself to save humans from himself so that his plan could succeed?

I am not immoral. I am amoral.

no, just the most ruthless. simpleminded egomanaiacs who would backstab their own mothers to get ahead.

and trite.

I don't know that word

Some are victims but mostly they love shekels.

Not a Christcuck but an amoral society does not make for a sustainable society.
It's impossible to build civilization if it's every man for himself and there's no higher authority to keep the masses in line.

But the same people who claim we need God belief also seem to think Guns must be allowed. Isn't it a giant hostage situation in America where guns are used as deterrent?

Another thing is that as civilization gets better atheism spreads.

Bluepilled Sacred foreskin faggots!

Both. The original Hebrew began as outcasts, criminals, and the mentally ill from many different places. They live together, formed a new tribe, and bred with one another. Over length of time these social outcasts created a new ethnicity, the Hebrews. These Hebrew people eventually became the Israelites, while their original ancestors (called Habiru) died out and their memory was replaced with the Torah; no longer were the Hebrews criminals and crazy people but now, through the re-telling of history, became Chosen and nearly divine peoples -- prophets and patriarchs. Today's Jews, though not related to the Hebrews or even Israelites, are deceived by the lie of Torah. (((They))) refuse to believe anything about their actual history and cling to religious myth created by men trying to obscure the past.

The Habiru and Hebrews wanted to be Aryan. The Aryans invented civilization, medicine, astronomy and all other kinds of "magic." The Aryans seemed Chosen and divine because no one else thought in the way they did. And the Jew became envious. Instead of expressing his own unique potential and talents, he coveted the Aryans. The Jew stunted his thinking by only copying what the Aryan created. The Jew has stolen monotheism and conservative values from the Iranians, light skin from the Europeans, and even now relies on the descendants of Aryans to maintain the State of Israel even they created for the Jews. All because they still copy us and can do nothing on their own. They make themselves weak and reliant even when feeling themselves independent.

What about the based Jews? The based Jew acknowledges the crimes of genocide, Palestinian and European, not pretending its fine but actively and openly calling for Reformation in Israel, along with the whites, blacks, yellows and all other peoples whom Israel enslave in one way or another. The criticism of Israel as a nation is not a condemnation of Jews as a people. We will prevail.

[spoiler]ctrl+S[/spoiler]

They LIVED in the land of Israel, they were not the TRIBE of ISRAEL who are the sons of JACOB.

Inbread rats some mental illness begin natural trait, movies,literature and music from Jew relate Jew trauma.

(((They))) began a as a small rootless wandering tribe composed of Arabs, niggers, asians, and even some Aryans. They didnt want to live in Aryan societies and follow their laws. They became murderers for hire, bandits, outlaws, thieves, and wandering merchants. Eventually, after so many years of inbreeding, they created a new ethnicity through a false act of evolution: the Hebrews. The Hebrews would later invade a small portion of the Arab land of ancient Canaan and created Israel for the first time. Israel was a desert tent city full of unwashed crazy people and murderers. Eventually the conquered more and more of Canaan as they spread the religion of Judaism, which was just a copy of Zoroastrianism, and over length of time coupled with inbreeding, manufactured yet again a new ethnicity: the Israelites.

These Jews now for the first time had established a home. After so many years of wandering as an International cabal, they've settled down an learned how to run a society. Thanks to the Romans, of course.

Even today the Jews are an International cabal subverting an conquering all other Nations, using Israel for both support and as a trump card if they're ever pursued. Because if these Jews like Soros wanted and if it benefited Israel, Soros could flee to Israel to avoid justice and Israel, a nuclear armed state, would protect and harbor him. Israel has done this before. War criminals and spies and pedophiles have all found safe-haven in Israel. But it does not benefit Israel to protect Soros, because Soros and the liberal diaspora are being sacrificed for the sake of promoting Zionism. The western Jews are to blame...not the nuclear armed state with unlimited resources who are also engaging in genocide.