IS BIBI BASED?

Netanyahu is kind of based
> Bad relations with the world conspiracy jews - openly bashes constantly George Soros
> Doesn't get along with the commie Jews and had bad relationship with Obama because of that
> Son is a 4channer anti- jewspiracy - red pilled
> Is for nationalism not only for Israel, but also countries around the world

I mean for a high level Jew it's pretty good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q9ZWyvK5Fqc
youtube.com/watch?v=vsJYGoRHA-U
youtube.com/watch?v=7E_sw9b5Zk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How bluepilled do you have to be to think there are any good Jews?

No Bibi and Larry Silverstein did 9/11

You just have blind hatred for everything Sup Forums tells you to hate. You don't actually think for yourself.

I met him a few months ago when my ship pulled into Israel. Guy is a fucking stud!

Next step in being edgy and contrarian is pretending to like the jews to counter-signal the alt-right.

There are some good jews but the group is reprehensible to the point that even the ones you think are good shouldn't be trusted.

i tend to agree, though he probably had a hand in starting the syrian civil war, which isnt cool

Yes. Soros tries to bring his cancer to Israel as well, only our government isn't as cucked as most Europeans are. Also, we literally have no interest in seeing Europe being overrun by Mudslimes, especially European countries with nuclear capabiltiy such as UK and France.
We've got no problem with nationalism in other countries, as long as they don't object to our right to exercise nationalism.

Bibi is one based Jew.

youtu.be/Q9ZWyvK5Fqc

Twisting history so that it fits the current narrative and supports the current foreign policy, how delightful.

Reminder the JIDF never went away. sage

>pushed the West into the Iraq War
>pushes the West into war against Iran and the Syrian government
>provides medical help to Al-Qaeda militants
>spies on American citizens
>supports Saudi Arabia

Yeah, he is totally our guy, am I right, my fellow goyim?

>0.5 shekels added to your account

He's a politician.
It's his job to appear good to people to better his position. So in a sense he's only good at doing his job.

this guy is right

a based jew is rarer then a based black man

These rabbis disagree.
They see great benefit in swamping Europe with Islamosavages.
How do you respond?
I can't talk about nationalism anymore without someone asking me why I am not blaming the Jews.
Then they start providing links to Jews for Refugee groups.
There are ~1000 Jews in my country.

youtube.com/watch?v=vsJYGoRHA-U
youtube.com/watch?v=7E_sw9b5Zk4

>implying anyone cares what some random rabbi says
You can always find crazy enough people who will say anything, and if you want to blame someone for the rapefugee problem, how about starting with your own kin like the cucked pope.
Again, it's literally doesn't make any sense for us to want to flood nuclear armed countries with muds, because they're gonna use that shit against Israel as well.

Foreskin eaters are never based. They are in fact pedoscum.

All the 100s of countries for the last 1000 years that have been kicking them out were probably just blindly listening to Sup Forums too

him and ben shapiro are proof not all jews are leftarded libs who want open boarders. Also friendly reminder there is no Palestinians just Israeli ayrabs

> Bogposting on my thread
> thread has achieved class

1st rabbi isn't random.
He is the president of the conference of European rabbis.
He's like the pope of Jews in Europe.
He wants to swamp Europe with Muslims just so he can have the political capital to mutilate babies' genitals.
That's pretty fucked up.

These rabbis are religious Jews
The Israelis like which hate them usually hate them. There is a division. This is why I like Israelis, although their country is an internationalist Rothschild possession, but they didn't choose to be born there.

someone wanna give these plebs a run down.

Whatever, he's not an Israeli so i don't care about him. Fix your own cucked religious nutcases before complaining about the nutcases of other religions. What's their excuse for accepting rapefugees?

yeah but the argument is always about Jews not Israelis.
Be nice to see some Israelis speaking out against that rabbi.
I brought up the pope and how cucked our own are and people just say, well he visits a Jewish psychoanalyst.