>Yotsuba on the front page!

Let's keep her there.

Make Yotsuba great again

rule 34?

Yotsuba is always great

what anime?

Yanda is better

He's never coming back

How the fuck is that hair even possible?

Yanda is a cunt.

cute

She's not an actual child, but a clover.
That's why she's still five years.

Asagi on my penis!

4 Leaf Lover

watamote is better this.

Fucka the Fuuka

Yotsuba a slut.

MODS

This is true, and i'm totally not wanting (You)'s

Oooooh you are gonna be so much trouble when the Mods get here

>there are still people on Sup Forums who still can't read Yotsuba in Japanese
So, what's your excuse?

There will be this ebin "User has been banned for this post" which i'm looking forward to.

Japanese is too hard to learn and its not worth the time since its only spoken in one part of the world

post the full image

delete this

やめろ

Nope. You must search all of the internet for it yourself

>Best guess for this image:cartoon
Well, nope.

Nah it's in there, just gotta get through the 20,000 pages of Mickey Mouse

I see a number of Sup Forums comics, not the mickey mouse. Help a guy out.

Not gunna spoonfeed. But it's ShindoL. That should be more than enough user, come on now.

Looks like my Yotsuba insult threads worked.

Sup Forums is finally appreciating her more

thanks pal

Yotsuba is Sup Forums but Tomoko is Sup Forums.

stop shilling your shitty manga already.

>Tomoko is Sup Forums
no, she's too filthy with Sup Forums

maybe it was yesterdays dump

I'm pretty sure that Pretty Neighbor is canon

I'm fine with the vast majority of ShindoL's work, but this one just made me incredibly sad

Why do people like this ugly bitch? Asagi is waaay cuter and not mention, SMUG QUEEN

Because Fuuka is CUTE

Fuuka is THICK

Shut up yotsuba
You're baaaaaka

I tried to get through the first chapter, but there was some grammar usage I had not seen before and my vocab needs some improvement.

It's the total basics of conversational Japanese, just watching anime gets you past the vast majority of it.

Koiwai is grinding his dick on Ena in one of the Pretty Neighbor though

You can't have some aspect of it canon and not the others

I ignore that chapter. It doesn't exist.

Also, check out Miura's mom!

No, EVERY NATIVE LANGUAGE has invaluable merits to learn. Sometimes, a part of world contains more than the whole world, and it is also true in Japanese too.

That's deep

No languages aside from English and Japanese have any appreciable merits.

Asagi is too high maintenance. She turns down Chads left and right.

French is incredibly widely spoken and in countries you might actually want to visit/live in. Unlike China. It's also an "official" language for international entities like the International Olympics Committee or l'Orginisation d'Entrez dans le Pantalon d'une Fille.

Programming languages are pretty important, too. Wave of the future and meritable.
Or maybe you like historical or philosophical quandaries? Then learning some Latin and such may be for you!

>French is incredibly widely spoken and in countries you might actually want to visit/live in.
No, it isn't. I don't give a fuck about France, Canada, or Africa.

Programming languages are a completely different kettle of fish and shouldn't really be mentioned in the same breath.

You could come up with an inane reason to learn any language, that doesn't mean they're a sane choice.

I like both but i want koiwai to marry fuuka.

I can't help but wonder how Yotsuba would react. She treats Fuuka like a sister now, could she adapt to Fuuka being her mother?

Oh. I see now.

you'd be b& if mods weren't retarded

Tomoko a shit. Watamote sucks. I'm not even baiting. It's a retarded manga that belongs in /r9k/

Fuck off Yanda, you ageless twat

Retarded amerilard

This. She is an outright cunt who deserves everything

I think she would be confused first but i think she would accept it

Is there anything more pathetic than the French?

>Koiwai is grinding his dick on Ena in one of the Pretty Neighbor though

And?

>l'Orginisation d'Entrez dans le Pantalon d'une Fille.
>The Organisation of Getting Into Girl's Pants
This French bastard's right

I will not be going to try to change how you think about the merits to learn the languages other than English and Japanese, but I must say that there are many people who think completely different from you about and I'm one of them.

I could understand learning French or Russian if you were really into poetry or classic literature or something else autistic. When you give reasoning like "you can go to France and speak to people who are too snooty to speak English!", it makes me feel like you really don't have any reasoning other than "lots of people know French, so it must be good in some way".

Bear in mind where we are, too, you're not exactly going to find people who give a shit about France on a Mongolian horse archery board.

> autistic
Well, what I'm going to say, probably is an autistic reason to you. To learn a language which is unrelated with you, still good thing because it is one of the best way to get the way how to think different. I'm sure that you heard people say "to think in English" or "to think in Arabic". Mankind could be defined in the animal who speak language AND think with it. I'm a multilingual. When I'm stumped, I express the problem in different language and think with it, and then I sometimes find an answer magically. I know it is an autism, but you know that not every autism is bad thing.

It's just a shame one of those languages you learned wasn't English.

Live action Yotsuba when?

Good