Nick Ayers asks RNC Donors to Purge anti-Trump GOP

Pence chief of staff Nick Ayers suggested to RNC donors in a closed door meeting that they needed to stop donating to Trump's Republican opponents and support their primary challengers instead

>"I'm not speaking on behalf of the president or vice president when I say this. But if I were you, I would not only stop donating, I would form a coalition of all the other major donors, and just say two things. We're definitely not giving to you, number one. And number two, if you don't have this done by Dec. 31, we're going out, we're recruiting opponents, we're maxing out to their campaigns, and we're funding super PACs to defeat all of you."

axios.com/pences-chief-of-staff-calls-for-anti-trump-purge-2492508713.html
archive.is/5iJ0g

Some of Trump's opponents are farther right than he is, so I'm not sure I like this. This better not include Rand, freedom caucus or anyone like that

Are burgers not excited about the purge? It's about time we got a top level person to suggest uncuckening

Meh. There is a difference between Trump's opponents (Never Trump crowd, Mitch McConnel and other Rinos like McCain) and Freedom Caucus who aren't willing to dance to McConnel and Paul Ryan's tune. I would hope that someone besides me can see the difference.

trump is a jew, stop pretending he is anything more than a step in the right direction

I never was. But this is the most important step he can take right here. If his team starts fucking with the cash flow of the liberal GOP congress, big changes are in store for this country

>This better not include Rand

Consider this: Rand is largely regarded as the most red pilled person in Government we have. So why would he not be blowing the whistle on the congressional spy ring that he surely knows exists?

Why would he not be leading the charge against HRC for her crimes?

Why would he not be shaking the tree's of the FBI/CIA/NSA?

Because he's already black mailed, corrupted, or both.

Because that's not within the scope of his powers. He's a senator. He makes laws. Enforcing them is the job of a guy like Sessions. Point fingers at him if you care about these things. Personally, I don't. This kind of shit will always exist. Doesn't matter how many heads you cut off the hydra, some will inevitably grow back.

>Because that's not within the scope of his powers. He's a senator.

He could be a White House Janitor. If someone knows about illegal spy rings happening within Washington DC, you have the responsibility to bring it too light. The fact that he's a Senator means he has direct experience dealing with exactly what we're talking about, has a platform to do something about it, and doesn't just makes it worse.

How do you even know he has direct experience with this kind of thing? Rand has no friends in the Senate aside from maybe Cruz. He's the guy that votes against practically every bill he doesn't personally author. He's probably kept well-away from the corrupt underbelly of Washington for that very reason. They know what a danger he could be.

>libertarians
>right
Nationalists (implicit WNs) like Paul Nehlen are the way forward.

Libercucks are fine in times of peace, but the Left is at war with us and we need to fash up big time. I wanna see White construction workers goose-stepping all over that Wall.

>"oh noez! goys! we fucked up and got exposed and now neocuck cryptos will be primaried by actual conservatives waahhh reeee fuck drumpff!!"
shut up, faggot.

I'm aware, but it's a testament to the sad state of the GOP that a guy with mild libertarian tendencies is an objective improvement over the majority of shitheads in power. We can deal with him later. We have to start with the McCains, the Grahams, the Flakes, the Hellers and so on.

how is this a bad thing? I'm tired of seeing emails from Trump asking to donate to GOP RINO faggots

>not within scope of powers
what greater power is there than holding live public inquests putting commies under oath to grill and expose treasonous infiltators?

They're just no realizing Trump effected a hostile takeover of the GOP. Five stages of grief in full effect. How cute.

agreed

WE NEED THIS
WE NEED THIS BADLY

We achieve secession--or build the wall and deport the illegals, saving the USA--and Trump will be remembered like a Founding Father. I would like to use money with the Donald on it before I die

DEATH TO KEKS

Pence is a god. this better happen

Pence, as VP, is in charge of the Senate. When he says jump, they jump. If they don't do what is best for Trump, there are a hundred ways he can punish them. I like this.

>Nick "Oppose Trump, get dumped" Ayers
>Nick "The Donald beats the kuck McConnell" Ayers
>Nick "Support the non-binary? Get primaried" Ayers
>Nick "Know your place or lose your race" Ayers
>Nick "November is for loyal members" Ayers
>Nick "Want the funds? Back Donald, hons" Ayers
>Nick "Get in line or sit the pine" Ayers
>Nick "Make America Great Again or it's back to your state again" Ayers

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED
BY ALL MEANS LET THIS HAPPEN
Maybe Paul Ryan can think this over next time he meets with his constituents at a town hall -- oh, right, he stopped doing that.

VP Pence is Captain America. He's a Fighter.

You don't stop pulling weeds just because a few will grow back.
If you stop, your whole garden will be overgrown.