Spain-Catalonia happenings thread

A good rundown for foreigners, which show how crooked the Catalan position is: ecfr.eu/article/commentary_three_myths_about_catalonias_independence_movement

Also, streets are starting to get heatead: clashes between pro-independence and anti-independence young people in Barcelona: twitter.com/elmundoes/status/915269977376256000

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludlow_Massacre
twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/915315185644077061
youtube.com/watch?v=bfPsWwxqITY
diario.mx/Internacional/2017-10-03_506b3746/declarara-cataluna-su-independencia-en-cuestion-de-dias-puigdemont/
rd.usda.gov/files/RD_CoopTopSales.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i hope more deads on civil war 2.0

You can be full of justice and fairness, but you cannot sleep next to a mad dog. If we are weak, our land will become capitalist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludlow_Massacre

Remove commies!
Arriba España!
so to speak...

YOU WANT NEW SPAIN BACK?
COME AND TRY IT

Castillians are litteral gibs and noone should support them. Fence should be built around the borders of Castille so their shitty cancer can't spread outside.

El Etarra ha pasado de molarle las viejas a molarle las viejas muertas. Madre mia, jajaja.

Catalogne has been part of France longer than it has been an independent country. As such, in the event of independence, we should initiate a procedure of reintegration.

unionist cucked fag detected

>defeated ideology flag
Makes sense you'd support a defeated separatist movement

El viernes tengo la entrevista para alistarme en el ejercito, AMA.
Jamas pense que llegaria el dia en el que por fin el estado me habilitaria para ir a una provincia rebelde a purgarla de comunistas, es un sueño hecho realidad, continuare la milenaria tradicion española de disparar en la cabeza a los traidores a la madre patria.

y a tu puta madre que le gusta?

Catalan President confirms to BBC he will declare independence in the next days twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/915315185644077061

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=bfPsWwxqITY
Remember to hide butifarras

That's even tolerable, unlike Spain you are a functional country

Reminder that just because your skin isnt dark doesn't mean your white. You can be "light skinned" and have non-white features like these catalans.

ten cuidado no t peguen un tiro a ti tambien

The King made a pretty based speech today

Cuales son los requisitos? De que entras? En que especialidad?

The white man is known for its mongolian tier violence.

Here are some examples of white violence:
The native american genocide
The native australian genocide
The nuking of japan
World War I
World War II
Hitler and his attrocities
The genocide of the palestinians
The genocide of the Syrians
The crusades
The spanish inquisista

The white man is cancer upon the planet and deserves nothing but genocide itself.

White men killed more people in the last 100 years than the entire history of the superior asian people.

Shut the fuck up you jewish slave.

>Templarios negros
Wat?
>Light brown green eyes.
I'm voting remain next, god-tier taste.

Kek, what is he getting out of this ? Kicks ? He's literally going to spend the rest of his life in jail and/or get shot at this rate.

Pregúntale a la tuya, que se come pollas de 4 en 4 para pagarte el internet

Anti Catalan mean anti white!
Spain is the codeword for Castille, it discriminates everyone who isn't Castillian. (aka subway gypo)

Que me meta al ejercito para matar comunistas. Y la tuya?

Really? With the blessing of the EU? They will never allow this to happen right in the middle of it. The entire EU balances on the right of democracy and freedom of expression of all. Allowing the Spanish government to send in the army and create a bloodbath will have grave consequences for the EU as a whole.

Donbass was entirely on its own all up to September 2014. That's when the Ukrainians started massively shelling the civilian population. That's when Russian volunteers started to flood in while the Russian government "looked the other way" and probably some equipment was sent in (very minimal).

>trust me Im a communist I would never lie and talk bullshit and "debunk" reality and facts to fool people to support my wet dream commilonia dream

Que vas a pasar? Nada! Ustedes van a lograr mierda! España los van a majar

Daily reminder Catalan will be free from the beta orbiters Spaniards

>They will never allow this to happen right in the middle of it
>The entire EU balances on the right of democracy and freedom of expression of all
Okay, so you are indeed this fucking naive. If that's how you see the EU, you have serious problems.

T HAS CONFUNDIDO CON TU MADRE que es la que come pollas en la calle por eso te tuvo a ti. Tu abuela a su vez tuvo a tu madre igual comiendo pollas en la calle como buena puta que es. Tu familia es una mierda y vives en españa

KASTILJANOS ESTAS GITANOS

RIP SPAINKEKS
diario.mx/Internacional/2017-10-03_506b3746/declarara-cataluna-su-independencia-en-cuestion-de-dias-puigdemont/

get fucked, even spain is falling apart. pathetic

He loves his country. He knows he will end either in prison or dead. He doesn't care.

Catalonia is Spain
Kosovo is Serbia

oye pues tu madre es gilipollas si quiere q t mueras xD

quick rundown on what happened with the king

HE BASICALLY SAID THAT SEPARATIST WON'T BE TOLERATED, THE CONSTITUTION AND RULE OF LAW WILL BE FOLLOWED, AND HE PROMISED ALL SPANIARDS THAT SPAIN WITH CONTINUE WITH BE UNITED, AND CATALONIA PART OF IT IN IT'S FUTURE.

-
THIS BASICALLY MEANS THAT IF THE CATALAN GOVERMENT DECLARES UNILATERAL INDEPENDENCE, THE ARTICLE 155 WILL BE USED AND THE AUTONOMY OF CATALONIA WILL DISAPPEAR OVERNIGHT.
-

THE PRESIDENT OF CATALONIA KNOWS THIS, WHICH IS WHY HE HAS MOVED THE DATE TO DECLARE UNILATERAL INDEPNDENCE FROM TODAY TO THE WEEKNED, IN HOPES THAT EITHER INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT APPEARS, OR RAJOY SENDS THE ARMY NOW AND THEY CAN USE THAT AS A VICTIM SHOW TO ATTEMPT TO GAIN INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT.

THIS IS ALSO WHY RAJOY IS NOT GOING TO MAKE A MOVE UNTIL THE 10TH OF THIS MONTH, SO CATALANS ARE FORCED TO MAKE THE FIRST MOVE AND GET FUCKED.

Ejercito de tierra, cabo, automocion. Aun asi lo unico que quiero es que me den mi rifle y subir a proteger a los unionistas y matar comunistas.

>Ukrainians started massively shelling the civilian population.
I mean that is flat out fiction.

Daily reminder Putin killed thousands of white men in Ukraine for nothing

IMMAGINE IF US WAS RUN BY NIGGERS - THATS SPAIN UNDER CASTILLIAN RULE

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Name me one precedent where this happened before and I will accept it.

Right now your argument is "hurr durr you're so naive!!"

Guess why the EU are so very silent about this? Because they simply don't know how to deal with this shit. They support Spanish unity but they also have Kosovo still fresh in their minds + the whole EU principle of "freedom of expression for all".

LUIS ARAGONES HIJO PUTA EEES
HIJO PUTA LUIS ARAGONES HIJO DE PUTAAAAAAAA

put on your stickman gear miguel siesta is over keep pushing the communist narrative

Calm down butifarra, I know it must've been hard to watch your mom getting blacked for money when you were young, but nobody cares about your gilf fetishes

And we would give it to Spain as a gift so they can let us have both CR7 and Neymar in PSG and come take revenge for that 6-1 by fucking Barca in the ass 7-0.
I can see it happening.

Mejor morir por tu nacion matando comunistas, que sentarse a ver como los rojos te joden tu pais.

This is Puigdemont we're talking about. He probably knew he was about to get indicted for skimming off the top of the Catalonian budget and decided to go all-in and try to stir shit up to see if he could find a way out of this. Now I guess he just has to keep going.

The supposed "horrors" of the Inquisition have been greatly overblown by anti-clerical propaganda, either by enlightenment thinkers, or more modern leftists. If anything, much of what people associate with the Inquisition (witch burning, etc) was done much later by protestant fanatics.

>THIS IS ALSO WHY RAJOY IS NOT GOING TO MAKE A MOVE UNTIL THE 10TH OF THIS MONTH, SO CATALANS ARE FORCED TO MAKE THE FIRST MOVE AND GET FUCKED.

He really fucked up by sending the police to stop the voting.

What should had happen was the illegal referendum goes as planned. Then the King speech and then the King dissolves the catalan government.

Having the police being sent was super bad optics.

Hello proxy hohol, how are you doing? Still waiting for the hot water to be turned on?

Catalonia is Spain
Kosovo is Kosovo
Crimea is Russia
Because Spain controls Catalonia and Russia controls Crimea but Serbia doesn't control Kosovo.

All EU countries have separatists movements and simply can't allow them to grow. Nobody ever gave a shit about it when a "respectable" EU country repressed a violent uprising. Just look at the IRA.

>Catalan
It's going to be renamed Bataclan after what the Spanish are going to do to it.

YO SOY ROJO Y SOLO ME JODO A TU MADRE TONTO JAJAJAJAJA

You're a marroncoon who took a meme flag to cover his moorness. Franco really shoved it to you niggers.

Pues yo creo que me voy a unir tambien, el suelo sera una mierda pero al menos me dan entrenamiento militar y me dal luz verde para matar a comunistas.

As expected from France. Kek.

Shut up beheaded bastard son. Keep searching corpses from collapsed buildings and take care oficina yourself for incoming earthquakes :^)

>a NATO base in Kosovo.
>Serbia cant control it.

SUPPORT BASED CATALANS AGAINST THE EU SUPPORTERS AND EU BEGGARS CASTILLIANS

> fucking retarded marxist claims co-ops and communes are "utopian fantasy"
> doesnt know that Blue Diamond Growers is one of the largest agricultural co-ops in the world
america has hundreds of ag co-ops, heres a list of the top 100:

rd.usda.gov/files/RD_CoopTopSales.pdf

youre retarded.
marxism only works INSIDE a capitalist state system.

ohh the irony.

calm down bocata de calamares, must be real hard to watch your mother getting raped by jews. Nobody cares about your mother shes is a fucking whore

Ok

Hispania is in Catalan. We have been bros and one since Roman times. Stop being a revisionst nigger.

Australia bringing the comfy bantz as usual

For someone who you say loves Spain so much he doesn't show it. Spain is his country.

Why do you give a fuck if the secede or not, what's so important about them?

I can understand national unity and muh lands sentiments in backwards shitholes, but I thought eurofags are past such concepts

España sera la tumba del globalismo. Hemos pasado.

The EU has fully supported the secession of Kosovo and threatened the Serbs with war if they attempted to do something.

The Brits have always been an exception within the EU and the war against the Irish separatists started WAY before there was any talk of the EU.

Try again.

ayyy
just like hitler shoved it to you even harder

HIJO DE MANANA *spits*

>Keep searching corpses
soon you will do it Puto.
>please help me franco is killing mi familia help me, i am so white i need help franco is bad,help.
hoping the worst for you and your family.

pero me la jodo bien por el culo y luego salgo a matar españoles con mi semi automatica, capicci?

Co-ops that exist within capitalism are still capitalist.

Yo ya he hecho las paces conmigo mismo, dejo mi trabajo de picateclas para siempre. Literalmente me van a pagar un sueldo para subir a matar traidores, es una maravilla.

No, Catalonia is, that's the whole point

>that autistic catalan that spams caps locked insults in spanish in every thread
I per què no t'en vas a la merda, fill de puta? No necessitem imbècils com tú que ens doni mala imatge

errr, you are spanish , look at your flag

This situation is so fucked up:
On one side, based Spaniards can crack some commie skulls and restore national order.
To the other side, and independent Catalonia will weaken the ebil EU who want to centralize and destroy the European states.

I don't know what side to take, but I enjoy the show.

>quotes Spanish inquisition
>doesn't realise Spanish inquisition killed less than 3,000

Poor bait. At least attempt something meaningful such as the split of Christendom, or the Reformation, and ensuing violence and countless deaths, rather than an over bloated fantasy.

Ahá

Fuck off you commie scum, go support castillians, we don't want antifa faggots in our side

>indulging in micronationalism
No, support Catalans because chaos is a laddah.

>Serbs
>allies of Russia
>strategic enemies of the EU
Now can you give me an example of a separatist movement inside the EU that was violently repressed AND frowned upon ? I'll be waiting.

a ver pedazo de paleto andaluz antes de usar un teclado tienes q ir a la escuela.
>Based andaluz

That pepe really bothers me. Fuck you.

Better helping people from natural disasters than being a territory from a Country were their economy is literally in Hell.

Stop shilling or I'll ask Soros to award Rousillon to independent Catalunya

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING GALICIAN NAVY SEALS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS?!
This is why our country is in chaos.

your mom is poor bait.
i still tap that

This. Maybe all this shit is a win-win situation

Soon we will march in lines again. Thanks secesionist faggots.

Kosovo was getting its population displaced or killed/raped if they didn't move. Catalonia just wants to send more boats to rescue niggers, trannie bathrooms and no more crosses on universities.
Get fucking real. You can't throw bullshit and compare it just because it has independism in it.
Why aren't we helping Transnistria, Karabagh, half of Fyrom, Corsica, Scotland, etc, etc getting independance? Same story right?

Voy a pasarme por la oficina de reclutamiento a que me informen.

New thread party hard
Worldwide Alliance
Spanish World Policeeee
Catalans surrend nobody like lies
My man, its a peace and alliance offering