Help me refute this Sup Forums

Sister's a Tumblrina and I would like sources to refute the 'we waz kangz' and 'black european' portions of this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Roman_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't fall into the trap of proving something false false.demand evidence that their claim is true.

The Roman Empire conquered all of North Africa. She thinks the Arabs that conquered in the 7th and 8th centuries were there before Europeans. Ok. Persia was Aryan before the Arab/Muslim/Mongol invasions. Boudicca was a Celt from Britain. Her tribe was in France/Switzerland before fleeing Caesar.

Anatolia went from 95% white to 5% white only 500 years ago.

I've been floating simply responding 'Citation needed.'

cadiz is the oldest city in europe and it was most definitely not black

This^ they have literally no proof, or something like a charcoal drawing having people with black skin lmao.

That said you should really do that and post they're rebuttle.

Arabs invented symbols we stole instead of Roman numerals sure. I don't get it. Western civilization is white culture. The "dark ages" are an enlightenment term. During this time Charlemagne united almost all of Europe and the Byzantine Empire was culturally and economically thriving in the east. Europe was cleaned of Muslims in Spain during this time as well. We had massive plagues, famines and were invaded by Huns. Europe was Christianized during this time period.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Roman_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_Empire

Either of these on their own blow all the other "golden ages" out of the water.

Thanks, I've tried to explain to her the difference between 'sub-Saharan Africans' and the original Berbers who were most likely a light brown. Honestly I think she's too far gone but seriously thanks for your help.

This is why you make up your setting entirely.

For instance, take a look at The Elder Scrolls. Except, oops, Tumblr probably hates it because the blackest race are demon-worshipping slavers.

>so shit at arguing with liberals that you have to run crying to Sup Forums for help

you should just kys you're self my man

Why do you even bother? You wont achieve nothing.

united almost all of Christian Europe*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne

They call it the dark ages because it was a heavily insular and illiterate time period. However the literacy rates in The HRE were no doubt higher than any other race up until the white man started building them schools after WWII.

Was is there to refute?

Ask them to name one booming sub saharan African empire.

They won't reply because they are talking out of their ass. This trash is gets their education from youtube watching some highschool dropout nogs with crazy theories.

Dark Ages is an outdated term.

Shakespeare wrote sonnets for dudes? Does she mean that men played the female parts in his plays? Woman weren't allowed to act. Better times.

>The Indians invented the symbols which the Arabs passed to Europe
Fixed.

The Islamic golden age was an invasion of old Roman lands and absorption of they're Information, albeit with some growth and original ideas along the way but they would be literally tretarded if that vast expanse of resources could harbor some form if innovation.

These dumbasses think that because there were 5 brown people out of 500 European citizens that there was actually 5000.

You shouldn't get into arguments of you're too much of a stupid, mentally feeble retard to debunk easily falsifiable claims.

I haven't opened that picture but I could probably refute any moronic claims with ease.

Why do you believe the things we say are true if you don't know or understand the reasons and evidence why they are true? Clearly you don't since you're incapable of wielding Sup Forums knowledge to refute leftist positions.

It's not even that. The Byzantine Empire and Holy Roman Empire during the "dark ages" were far more influential, creative, and impacting on world history than even the Chinese golden ages. Nothing comes close to European history. Western civilization is white culture.

Think of everything Europeans have built, and then remember people need to bring up that we stole their symbols because Latin numerals were terrible and that we copied their basic bitch recipe for gunpowder.

Africa was booming they made the first secure mud hut

Just trying to wake up more whites and I want to get my facts straight.

Wtf? Boudica a non-white? She was a fucking celt with red hair thats about as white as you get!

It's called consistency. Of course the alternative fantasy version of Europe based on European folklore is going to be about white Europeans and their adventures in white Europe. Yeah, dragons and ice giants and whatnot didn't really exist, no shit. But you know what existed? White people, and mostly white people. Sure, we all know about the mudslimes and the chinks and the Roman north-African colonies, but these tumblurettes are talking like Europe was diverse as the typical episode of Glee.

They even acknowledge that the dark ages were mostly European thing, and rest of the world was blooming. Are they complaining that Asian fantasy doesn't involve non-Asians? No. Are they complaining that Arabian fantasy doesn't involve non-Arabs? No.

But boy do they get pissy when fantasy based on Scandinavian folklore doesn't involve jive-talking hip-hoppers.

I hate that it's even up for dicussion. Nothing comes close to European history, inventions, and innovations. Even the Chinese don't show up on the map, let alone the Arabs or anyone else. Europeans have invented virtually everything of consequence on this planet. Europeans conquered the world and instead of wiping all the other tribes out we codified their laws, wrote down their languages, and sent them food and medicine. It's ridiculous.

So why don't you?

>The Byzantine Empire
>European
Letting the Turks, Lebanon, and Syria into the EU then I take it?

I just stopped talking to mine altogether, OP. I highly recommend it.

Women are just so goddamn dumb and stubborn, you can't argue with them using reason or logic. It's purely emotional. Just not worthwhile.

ok mick

If we want whites to not die out we need to red-pill our women.

Wales had the most preserved and highly literate latin society ( and native language ) outside of Rome; one of the only places that was producing new and unique literature in Latin.

The "Dark Ages" in Europe is called the age of Saints in Wales, because our education standards were high enough to produce people who could preach across Europe.

If your sister is a tumblerina...push her under a car and piss on the corpse.
Nothing can help mentally ill degenerates.

isn't this literal cultural appropriation of indigenous European culture?

The African Empire they reference is likely the Ghana Empire, started in around the 8th century, primary trade was Gold, Salt and SLAVES; this after this, the Mali Empire in the 14th century sprang up; who went on a diplomatic tour, where they showed huge Wealth

WtF Boudicca was Celtic!!

>Greeks
>white

Citation needed

wtf, because in the past 0.001% of the population was foreign traders, that means we should import billions of them to Europe today

There is no egentic trace of any kind of Africans in Britain. What is she talking about?

They stopped being white when they were conquered by the Ottomans.

>that smug "as a historian" bullshit

thats how you know someone is not a historian but a (((historian)))

recent evidence says she was a MOOR from around Mali, and that the romans depicted the celts at "swarthy" and "extremely dark, and colored." the UK was almost entirely AFRICAN until the eternal Anglo arrived. Of course, history white washes this.

this

My sister is early 20's and fully onboard the sjw narrative. She is a logic free zone, and as a woman, will never think maybe she's wrong

Just have to wait until she is older and her priorities change from makeup to paying bills

I will not be gaslighted into thinking our actual history is KANGZ shit.

to bad, that's the future. Gonna be hard to show only white historical figures when your country is only

>'black european'
when are you burgers gonna stop trying to destroy our european culture, i mean the one prior to american television beeing introduced eveywhere in europe and your sjws leaking into our uncontaminated waters making our childlike sjws become commies that in turn destroy your echo system wich create 1488rs that in turn make us nazi

“As a historian...”

Nigger owns a Funkadelic box set.

We will burn this shit to the ground first.

Things keep getting this bad, I'm going to become a Jared Taylor -tier shill for the Gooks. At least they have their own history and don't have the inferiority complex that nogs do.

Ya but the stock SJW rebuttal is citations are a white thing. They have a response like that for everything. It’s how they keep the anarchy in their heads in control. Don’t even argue with pathetic sad niggers like this. Leave them to their madness.

Here we going agaiN!! CHINA INVENTED GUNPOWDER GUISE!!!
Fucking the only achievement they can come up with, fucking ridiculous.

Well aren’t you just a smug, condescending cunt.

>I'm a historian
>China invented fractional reserve banking

>arabs
>invented

Fuck no, they stole all that shit from the romans, egyptians, and persians they invaded. Arabs are literally subhuman fags who ruined the genetics of the entire middle east with their conquest.

BERBERS ARE WHITE

FOR GOD'S FUCKING SAKE WE HAD A FUCKING BERBER POPE ONCE!! IT WASN'T UNTIL THE MAGHREBIS FUCKED THINGS UP THAT THEY TURNED INTO TOTAL SHITSKINS, THEY USED TO (AND SOME STILL DO) LOOK LIKE SPANIARDS! Holy shit

BERBERS ARE WHITE!

pic related is what the average north african looked like until the arab invasion. Even then its practically the same since arab are fellow Semitics and not fucking bantu from literally 1000 miles south.

It's all bullshit, the "dark ages" were partially caused by aggressive muslim expansion, their golden age was a result of Greek teachings.
Niggers also never did anything worthwhile.

>Africans were building goddamn gorgeous cities
Where the fuck are the ruins then?
Oh, wait a minute...
>Whitey showed up, so they protested by destroying their own civilization.

>when are you burgers gonna stop trying to destroy our european culture

When the rest of you idiots stop allowing burgers to even visit europe let alone move to live in europe

TYPING IN CAPS definitely gives what I have to say MORE CREDENCE

>Non-whites often came into Europe as merchants and state officials
>This means portrayls of non-whites as ordinary European people is cool and accurate
Never take women's opinion on history seriously. Ultimately they don't care about it.

> As a historian
Historians don't use the term "dark ages" anymore. That was an Enlightenment-Era term by Roman Republic fetishists who despised catholicism.

Also, the Islamic golden age was really just them conquering a bunch of shit, killing and enslaving Jews and Christians, then benefiting from the labor of an enslaved scholar caste of Dhimmis. They burned far more history than they saved because it conflicted with the Koran.

Demand proof and methodology used. 99 percent of the time people can't, even if you give them days.

It's a common thing among females to do in blog/social media posts. More so with tumblrinas.

>as a historian

kek

Islam was expanding through war and massacre. These people are mentally ill.

It's clearly written in Tumblrina special snowflake language. Historians aren't partisan and don't try to "win" history, so this screed fails on that score. Just tell her that history should be written and read objectively. The "Dark Ages" label has been misrepresented and understood, so there's no point in even trying to explain it as Tumblr idiots cannot into historiography.

The "black people" stuff she goes on about only covers itinerants and exceptional individuals. There's clearly a difference between having black traders in Rome and half a legion coming from sub-Saharan Africa, but this distinction appears to slip past these people.

We don't have many sources suggesting that female leaders fought in battle. They existed, yes, but they usually delegated the military aspect of their role to a male. Boudicca was only leader due to her husband's death. Joan of Arc didn't fight. Elizabeth I didn't fight. Eathelflaed likely didn't fight in battle.

We don't really know what was going on in the early Islamic period, as the Arabs themselves weren't writing histories and by the time someone else came to do it, it was the former subject peoples of the empire, writing from an explicitly religious perspective. To refer to the Caliphate as "Islam" is itself rather blinkered, as significant areas within the Caliphate remained non-Muslim for hundreds of years.

TL;DR whoever wrote this does not deserve the honour of being called a historian and should take a good hard look at herself. It's revisionist nonsense.

I just accuse them of the racism of low expectations at this point.

You know what you don't hear? Americans crying that European is having an affect on their country. Maybe you should take responsibility for the bullshit happening in your country and put a stop to it vs crying about it.

The dark ages didn't exist, they were just a time of political instability following the collapse of the Roman Empire. Obviously the collapse of so large and old a regional power would create a vacuum that warlords rush to fill. Most Historians don't believe there even was a "Dark Ages" since technological, cultural and political progress were steady throughout all of History making the concept of their being a "missing chunk" so to speak, is nonsense.

> a historian
> a

The H is pronounced, so "a" is correct.