SWEDEN

SWEDEN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
thelocal.se/20161112/stockholm-transport-heads-defends-gender-equal-snow-clearing
patheos.com/blogs/markmeckler/2016/11/sweden-tried-feminist-snow-removal-and-got-exactly-what-it-deserved/
youtube.com/user/TheLatsbrah
dailycaller.com/2017/07/21/sweden-removes-pippi-longstocking-from-libraries-over-racist-term/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is it even legal to fly the swedish flag in sweden?

When you thought the train ride was over but it just keeps on getting worse

Dis fo reel?

>Wakey Wakey

Can confirm.

The absolute state of these cucks.

This was three years ago user...

Old news, where is the 18th sweden?

The principal did nothing wrong. Those racist southern swedes were using it in an agressive manner. No hate symbols should ever be allowedm

Their old prime minister.

I dont get it, this is the sweden flag in sweden, why is it banned???? Have you no national pride??????? dont you care about your country?????????

Help

Are you new here?

Swedestan is fallen.

The best we can hope for is for war to break out, purge the place, and split the clay between the Finns and Norskis.

>25.12.2014

ride the tiger m80

You can help your country by sharing the truth with them.

Good serves them right. Not a man among them.

>2014

>choosing

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Well it's not getting any better there.

barenakedislam.com/2017/09/02/sharia-compliant-sweden-legalizes-child-marriage-for-muslims/

lol

>why doesn't america ban guns??!?! The crime rate would drop! Everyone would be nice to each other!
>Just be like us you dirty Burger!

Who's doing the raping? Is it white Sweds or non-white immigrants?

its only going to get worse

Dose this resonate with you Sweds?

so progre- oh wait

baahahahahaha seperating the girls from the boys oooo ooahahahahahaha ho ho ho hooooooooo

it was kebabs last time

who else /blackpilledapathetic/ here?
I expect far worse than this in the near future.

Oh a sweden hate thread, my favourite

thelocal.se/20161112/stockholm-transport-heads-defends-gender-equal-snow-clearing
patheos.com/blogs/markmeckler/2016/11/sweden-tried-feminist-snow-removal-and-got-exactly-what-it-deserved/

stop whining mohammad, you brought this on yourselves

>swedish pride

GAS THE SWEDES

Its not a hate thread. We are trying to help Sweden become Swedish again. The gloden one will help put you on the right path.
youtube.com/user/TheLatsbrah

>2014
Like it was even new at the time. You faggots have no idea how far back this shit goes. My school in Malmö back in '99 banned the flag and clothing with the Swedish flag on it and out of 113 students we had a whooping 3 non-Swedes. If you was caught listening to Ultima Thule on your CD player you got a quick trip to the principal's office, your patents got a note about the "indecent behavior", and a few visits over a few weeks with the school counselor. And I sincerely doubt this was the only case like this even back then.

People who hate you are controling your country. They want to commit genocide against.

What are the Partys in Sweden, is there a Democratic way out of this?

To give you a comparison OP, Look at Finland and look at Russia, Both of these countries were the same country during the Russian revolution, In Finland the whiteguard won the civil war, in Russia the Red guards won the war.
Which country had the best livingstandards?

my friend studied abroad in sweden, came back saying how sweden looks down on nationalism, and he got snarky with me being proud to be an american. That kid is such a douche

now those dumb germaniggers are going to know what it feels like to get taxed to death.

It needs to die allready

GIVE POLAND THEIR MONEY!

check this webm

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

The second i heard refugee crisis, i was a diagnosed Autist, fuck 40% Taxes, i dont pay for the failure of my country.
I am a Programmer and learn Polnish and ASL.
Feels good.

>not adderall
pleb

There are several choices of same shit, different package. SD is the only opposition, but even they are tame. Granted, during their uphill struggle, they been only gaining, which is something. But essentially all opposition in the country towards the Left leaning menace are us "ignoranta bonnalurkar" in Skåne, and then the fat cats in the two bigger towns up north who only want lower taxes. How much of the country is "woke" since the rapefugee flood in 2015 and everything that happened since, we'll see next year.
Like AfD in Germany, I realistically only expect there to be a gain for SD but nothing that 180 the country. The roots of the disease go deep, and contrary to how much of a meme this country is, most people aren't exposed to the worst of the policies, making a turn even more troublesome.

Those of you naive enough to think that the problem will be fixed when the welfare runs out are kidding themselves and this applies to every European country experiencing this.

You have seen how treasonous your governments are. They will simply raise your taxes higher and higher to pay lower and lower welfare handouts. As the industrious people have less money to live on, they will have less money to support a family and will do "the responsible thing" and have fewer kids. The welfare seekers will seek child benefit payments to supplement their lower welfare income, and therefore will have EVEN MORE children.

Even if you remove race from the equation, and even if you are retarded enough to believe in nurture over nature, this path is calamitous are you provide economic incentive for your most productive citizens not to procreate and vice versa.

Ironic since literally all the niggers I see are balding short DYEL manlets. The jacked huge hollywood niggro is an american fetish. Le 56% face.

The Lion of Wisdom needs to get his ass into politics yesterday.

Can I get like a tan go to Sweden and just collect my blond Swedish welfare waifu or do they do background checks to weed out potential white people?

They should just remove male genes from Sweden and get it over with

Ever thought of leaving?
Have you a good job?
Can you scam the Welfare state in any way?
Better you learn Russian Polnish or Chinese, you will need it.
Russia Poland China Switzerland Armenia etc. are top Countrys.
I wish you luck 2018 user, it is not a good feeling, to leave your own Country.

Sweden is the first time in the history of the world where a people voluntarily and enthusiastically chose their own genocide.

Swedes are worse than cucks, they're eunuchs

Sweden is heading for doomsday, but average swedes are kinda changing. Not in a Nordfront kinda way ofc, but very anti political correctness, anti immigrants. Swedes tend to share the same mindset with their own people more than i've seen in any other group. I think it's the same with the rest of the nordic people, its just they havent been fed propaganda like we have!

ok you can pass

Please tell me that Norway and Finland is in much better shape and are at least learning from this.

Only if you fly it underneath a middle eastern or african nation's flag

Did they go through with that grafitti art? Now I want to see it.

Beat me to it.

t. Damage control Muhammad

Plans to move to the states, only problem is money. Lots of connections there, and the U.S. is a big country. If all else, no problems moving to East Europe. Plenty of people in Malmö from there before the arabs trashed the town, so I know a thing and two from living among them. Wonderful folks West Europe take way for granted. Had to retire early in life due to health reasons that left me wheelchair bound for a few years, but been working my hardest to get that shit sorted. Got a wonderful supporting wife as well. Ain't leaving without the senpai however, like my sister did before me. Blood is blood after all. Then there is the feeling of also betraying our soil. Its always dark before the dawn, but some people need to fight the good fight. If no one does, then all truly is lost.

Interesting you mention Tintin, it will be banned in Sweden soon like Pippi Longstocking now is.

dailycaller.com/2017/07/21/sweden-removes-pippi-longstocking-from-libraries-over-racist-term/

Anyone remember my large thread yesterday about my girlfriend being harrased by an immigrant neighbour? He either havent left his apartment since yesterday (and pretend he isnt at home) or he havent been home at all. I took a day off from work just to confront him. Will update!

How do you know that? You know nothing of me

> baleeted

Looks like Big Brother already got him.

Well, when France falls, you need to haul ass.
You can only betrayal someone, who doesnt betrayed you first.
It is about the safety of your family, not pride.

Why? The migrants aren’t integrating well?