We now know Milo browses Sup Forums

We now know Milo browses Sup Forums.

What should we say in hopes he posts in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=RPwteY2JDSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gas

Doesn't mean he browses, but we know they all do.

australians

a literal nigger-loving kike faggot
what could go wrong
oh he's a pedo now, well I'll be

> Milo browses pol
Yea, we have known Sup Forums attracts pedis for years

pol is full of faggots.
Milo was drawn here.
With the cocklust of a thousands repressed clergymen

hey you aids ridden faggot kike who married a nigger please kill yourself

muh histrionics

Who cares. Saged.

Hey Milo, you coal burning faggot, you've outlived your usefulness since you admitted you're a pedophile.

How does it feel to be so irrelevant you have to check Sup Forums to make yourself feel better for the massive fuck up you are?

include me in the screenshot

Milo is the reason I'm a rich gay dom

I was straight, anglican and boring before I found out about him

milo is a god and he deserves much better than what our movement has given him

im a leaf im a leaf im a leaf im a leaf im a leaf im a leaf im a leaf im a leaf im a leaf im a leaf im a leaf im a leaf im a leaf

perro caca

kike faggot is not doing his part to preserve the white race, instead he's busy butt fucking a nigger

14 words milo

fucking leaf

Nice teeth faggot. Did you knock them out making your skating video and have to get them fixed pronto or did your BFs cock do it?

is this bait, or are u actually retarded

>milo browses Sup Forums
everybody browses Sup Forums.
ever since the boston bombing and chocolate rambo we've been known.

this is literally the only place on the entire internet where the entirety of the political pundits get all of their info on demographics.

trump even had his people research this board for months just so he would know what to say in his rallies.

face it.
we are the only thing that shapes politics in america any longer.

Behold the language of our people.

like half b8

serious about 14 tho

He's not white, he's a Jew. Fuck off JIDF.

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

>or just tell him to kill himself

Assuming he has some sort of google alert out for his name being mentioned, I would tell him that a lot of people love him here for his staunch defense of free speech, and a lot of the worst people here love him for his defense of pedos.

I see your point #2 being played out by antifa, but they're really a small fringe group.

What a great guy.

i like milo im willing to turn a blind eye to his sodomy and leave it up to god

>it's real
oh lawd

Dear Milo Yiannopoulos,
I hate you and I think you should die, you are an idiot and I hate your voice there is no room on this paper to properly describe how much I hate you, go die. There is that good?

You see? Milo Has joined us

you do, enjoy ban

Hello there sweetpeas, how are you all doing? ;)

This is the last straw
Fuck this board I'm out
It's dead
Me on the top right

How'd it feel not getting the WH press secretary job? I'm a 1488'er and I'd have given you the job to reward you for your service, and show my absolute contempt for the "press".

You did a lot for Trump and got well, jewed. You mad?

Tits or GTFO

B-but dudes can’t get pregnant...

bawww why didn't ya merry me instead huns ;c

Milo has been on here for ages..including 8 chizzle retards.

You're a faggot and a kike Milo

I'm not Milo. I'm a high school senior from Houston.

severely underrated leaf

Is Milo still alive?

>being this new
If you haven't been banned from Sup Forums at least 4-5 times by now you're a beta newfag

>retard flag
>explains alot

How's it going babes

prove its you Milo

timestamp and photo lets go

I'm not gay but I'd suck Milo's dick.

Why are there two threads about this attention whore? DOes't he have any little boys to fuck?

>tfw only banned 3 times

I think he is a cool guy.

I know for a fact he used to browse 8pol on a regular basis as a tripfag.

I like Milo but he’s the rare Greek man who I’m not lusting after.

all ecelebs browse pol. if they didnt they wouldnt have any material for their videos

Anyone remember the time Alex Jones got Milo a young black kid to devour? Milo rebuked Alex later insisting that he only bottoms out for thugs. Rumor has it, that Alex is currently schmoozing Brandon Tatum in order to hook him up with Milo.

You asked what I would say to him.

You're a flaming faggot and should be pushed off a cliff.

i fucking chuckled

>cocklust of a thousand repressed clergymen

Hi Milo! Kill yourself! You have nothing to do with the Alt-Right! You have nothing to do with us! Buh-bye!

Had several gay neigbours. They are vicious cunts. two guys living together is still two guys. throw in sex and you are going to get a lot of arguments guaranteed.

Back from Hawaii already?

>we now know

where the fuck were you during gamergate? For god sakes Sup Forums and Sup Forums where the ones that brought it to his attention because he was known around these parts

>Alt-Right
>us
gtfo r-eddit nigger

He's said before that he loves it, thinks its hilarious

>(((Milo Yiannopoulos)))
enough said

Did David Starkey bum him at 14

Real happenings and you are discussing
a British homosexual that makes outlandish comments to get attention.

alt right is for fags. you're wither right wing or you're not

Milos fucking up burger libtards with Brit bants so he's OK by me.

>With the cocklust of a thousands repressed clergymen
/thread

LOL

keep away from us we don't want to get the gay

Milo btfo by a 14yr old gay boy.

t. russian shill bot

Hi daddy

yourself

Y'all want a redpill? Here:
Everyone you know browses Sup Forums but won't admit it. It's a huge joke and you're missing out on it.

Fuck off Seth Rogan. you have been told about this before.

>tfw currently banned from several other boards on this IP alone

No you moron, the joke is that they don't acknowledge it, not the material itself.

IT'S HAPPENING

holy fucking kek hahahahahahahahahah

Milo if you're reading this, you're fucking disgusting

Being this new

Fake and gay

Why are you here? I thought you would be sucking that nigger husband of yours' cock right now.

Jew

Milo has been on Sup Forums for years now.

Also Milo, if you're in here, your book 'Dangerous' was a good read. Keep up the fight against censorship. Also you're a kike-faggot.

Yes, Seth. We are aware. Pineapple express could only have come from Sup Forums and Obama's policies were obviously forged in the darkest heart of Wizzard Chan.

Milo, please get pozzed

Hey faggot with AIDS, ch3ck these leads out!

==WORTH ATTENTION==
Here's some fresh LV shooting false flag content anons. Watch, download, spread, then read through comments for more leads.

hooktube.com/watch?v=RPwteY2JDSA
>some anons can't access vids while others can
video from concert stands

underrated show. imho the greatest animated show of our generation