>Raqqa Sep28
i.imgur.com/vntW6fO.jpg
>N Hama Sep19
imgur.com/a/VrjdL
>Random by Padre Oct 3
imgur.com/a/WyTNp

Developments Oct 3
>Palmyra-DeZ Highway
SAA try to secure the Highway,main clashes E of Sukhna. Situation in Bir-Ghabaghib& Shula stabilized,Taybah village re-taken
SAA push to Mayadin, advance on both banks of the Euphrates River.
RU MOD:RUAF killed 304 IS members, injured 170 past two days
SDF gains near al-Suwar town, no progress on Hadin,Rubaydah,Jafra oil field. SDF commander:Will never handover any area to Sy gov
>Qaryatayn:IS entered with the help of slepper cells, took over the city. SAA cut off internet & roads, working on re-taking the city
>IS released video showing “2 russians” captured near al-Shulah, RU MOD denied any soldiers were taken prisoner
>IS claims attack on police station in Damascus,17 dead
>E Salamiyah:SAA split the pocket
>Israel asks US to be more active in Syria because"We are faced with Russia,Iran,Turkey,Hez";"in spite of everything, Assad is winning the battle"
>Iran delivers humanitarian aid to Aleppo
>SAA pushes along Jordan border, capture 10 border garrisons
>Raqqa:SDF controls 90%
>Yemeni forces ambushed Saudi armoured vehicle innew video
>Iraqi forces liberated Rashad town and 45 villages in Hawija area

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

**.com/anna_news?w=wall-35276355_1329138
**.com/video-149898754_456239700
warfiles.ru/164365-pervye-boestolknoveniya-rossiya-nachinaet-voynu-s-kurdami.html
ria.ru/syria/20171003/1506065659.html
ria.ru/syria/20171003/1506054173.html
ria.ru/syria/20171003/1506054282.html
ria.ru/syria/20171003/1506059551.html
ria.ru/syria/20171003/1506065451.html
ria.ru/syria/20171003/1506053873.html
polit.info/365542-tainye-pokroviteli-dzhihada-otkuda-u-ig-dengi-na-oruzhie-i-naemnikov?utm_source=warsir&utm_medium=vk&utm_campaign=warsir&utm_content=365542-tainye-pokroviteli-dzhihada-otkuda-u-ig-dengi-na-oruzhie-i-naemnikov
polit.info/365459-kogo-gotovili-v-voennyh-centrah-ig-unichtozhennyh-vks-rf
youtube.com/watch?v=8fnwFdOngE4
youtube.com/watch?v=RbNL7nZDCoc
youtube.com/watch?v=0qDKPcVzL_M
youtube.com/watch?v=oxdNV-j1QWc
youtube.com/watch?v=eG_hDT1CHC0
youtube.com/watch?v=gzELplfIcIo
youtube.com/watch?v=jYcYs9Xk8II
youtube.com/watch?v=q4I5YfgaccA
youtube.com/watch?v=vDwRS5S1WUg
youtube.com/watch?v=OXsdEQCrZmc
youtube.com/watch?v=cwufM1wurWs
i.4cdn.org/gif/1506920826094.webm
sana.sy/en/?p=115058
**.com/video-70965775_456241436
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/04/15/whats-morally-acceptable-it-depends-on-where-in-the-world-you-live
youtu.be/gUIJHFKP90E
youtube.com/watch?v=nrAUi3SCnaQ
fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf
youtu.be/ZJDym5xm0xc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Got the footage of fight with TIP and Nusra in Aleppo finally!
>**.com/anna_news?w=wall-35276355_1329138
>**.com/video-149898754_456239700

Some experts speculate that tensions between various intelligence agencies (Russian and US) may soon lead to escalation between Kurds and SAA:
>warfiles.ru/164365-pervye-boestolknoveniya-rossiya-nachinaet-voynu-s-kurdami.html

Also: Turkish intelligence and military advisors accidentally killed by Russian bombing, probably were training Ahrar ash-Sham:
>ria.ru/syria/20171003/1506065659.html

footage of russians bombing turkish advisors

Also, over 300 militants of various factions neutralised, in DeZ province SAA is advancing off both sides of the Euphrates thanks to this, plus the air campaign was a huge blow in Akarabat, and even better, training camps of TIP and Nusrats hit:
ria.ru/syria/20171003/1506054173.html
ria.ru/syria/20171003/1506054282.html
ria.ru/syria/20171003/1506059551.html
ria.ru/syria/20171003/1506065451.html
ria.ru/syria/20171003/1506053873.html
polit.info/365542-tainye-pokroviteli-dzhihada-otkuda-u-ig-dengi-na-oruzhie-i-naemnikov?utm_source=warsir&utm_medium=vk&utm_campaign=warsir&utm_content=365542-tainye-pokroviteli-dzhihada-otkuda-u-ig-dengi-na-oruzhie-i-naemnikov
polit.info/365459-kogo-gotovili-v-voennyh-centrah-ig-unichtozhennyh-vks-rf

As you probably know RIA goes great through google translat, enjoy!

Various stuff:
youtube.com/watch?v=8fnwFdOngE4
youtube.com/watch?v=RbNL7nZDCoc
youtube.com/watch?v=0qDKPcVzL_M
youtube.com/watch?v=oxdNV-j1QWc
youtube.com/watch?v=eG_hDT1CHC0
youtube.com/watch?v=gzELplfIcIo

COMBAT

youtube.com/watch?v=jYcYs9Xk8II
youtube.com/watch?v=q4I5YfgaccA
youtube.com/watch?v=vDwRS5S1WUg
youtube.com/watch?v=OXsdEQCrZmc
youtube.com/watch?v=cwufM1wurWs

>Succ Edition
i.4cdn.org/gif/1506920826094.webm

Homsi was arested
sana.sy/en/?p=115058

so...
what is ISIS going to do with him?
what is Putin going to launch after the edgy video killing him?

BREAKING

Amaq published they've received air drops from US

**.com/video-70965775_456241436

Islamic State Emir from Deirz ez Zor escaped to... US-held Hasakah:
>www.aldorars.com/en/news/1935

>mfw just learned american roaches are much larger than turkish roaches

That's years old yo

Shh let me do propaganda

>56 kg of hashish seized
>56 kg

strange they did not send a chopper to evacuate him

Encouraging you all to take a look at the Random mapz in the Recent section, there's plenty of fresh stuff. Later all!

To the gents who wished me happy birthday especially Poland user. I thank you, had a rough day. This is why I love /sg/. Kind words mean much to me.

Thanks guys.

>tfw informing a Trumpster burger boomer about jewish wealth in America and he says PEW research isn't a credible peer-reviewed source

ohh the animorph manga thingy, totally forgot about it, you reminded me of some great turkroach meme material

But Your Honor, it was all for the personal use!!!

>Later all!
Cheers

Haven't seen you for a while. Veels geluk met jou verjaarsdag! hope business is good and all the best for you and your family.

Jej. My khat is being shipped out on friday, should be in my mouth on tuesday. Also got some seeds.

>PEW research isn't a credible peer-reviewed source
wew, they are as reliable as you can get with opinion polls though, if they don't trust pew research they won't trust anything which doesn't support their bias.
The best claim you can get with pew is that it's nto representative for too small sample size and bias of people when they get asked questions, other than that their questions are neutral and choices are valid without obivous leaning

buck up

guys,
now that Saudis are slowly but surely switching alliance to Russia, will Israel finally freak out and nuke Syria, Iran and Irak for a good measure ?

Mashallah!
Just don't ATGM random armored vehicles and don't yell
الموت لأمريكا
out loud in public.
Feel free to run around in sandals tho.

>will Israel finally freak out and nuke Syria, Iran and Irak for a good measure ?
no

dunno about what ever specific thing you're talking about, but Pew is the default researcher for PBS (govt. television, essentially). they are a credible source.

one of my favorites (for arguing against libs);

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/04/15/whats-morally-acceptable-it-depends-on-where-in-the-world-you-live

Syria goes into Civil War
>we beat Iran, we've won the Middle East
>Oy Vey
>we Greater Israel now la
>look at the Rebels, what gainz
>we go again! xD

Assad somehow still alive and beating Rebels
>i-it's j-just the last gasps of the Regime
>its still ok he'll be defeated SOON

No US intervention in any "war crimes"
>b-but the Democrats said intervention would be easy
>t-they'll invade when Obama leaves
>i-it's not over yet

Russia enters the war on Assad's side
>ISIS will still beat the SAA
>fucking Slavshit goyim
>Rebels will keep fighting for us at Aleppo

Assad, Iran, and Hezbollah winning the war
>s-sandniggers
>Euphrates was shit anyway, Niles is the right river la

Shia Crescent achieved
>l-losing was the aim
>it's ok we got the Kurds
>2018 is our year la, Assad out

It's a failure, an absolute failure. You get into that position 5 years into the Civil War, if you had gone into that country today they would not have been celebrating anything. I think it will be massive disappointment - Julian Ropcke

If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing - Issam Zahreddine

Friendly reminder that Benjamin Netanyahu said "this does not slip" to his people after airstriking Assad in the Civil War when the Israelis held all political dominance in the region, before he literally slipped to let Russia cuck Greater Israel from them, resulting in Iran securing Syria, before he threw away an entire region to Iran, meaning that Bibi went into the Civil War with a mathematical chance of accomplishing everything the Jews planned for but with no hope of doing it whatsoever, meaning he lost the the Middle East to Iran, ultimately choking Israels best ever chance for making Zionism great again, and decided to gloat in the Knesset about it being some sort of success before getting his wife and himself indicted, and then sucking an orange dudes dick to survive as a nation.

I've redpilled all of my close friends on the Huthis and how Saudi get btfo every fucking day

do you really think they will watch their last precious regional ally and principal terrorist supporting nation go without doing something stupid to prevent it ?

Jordan is more important anyway ,

Good, good.

Saudi are on the verge of switching side.

there is rumors of country destabilization and even a possible us-led coup in SA, if true this will be sufficient to make them go under the protection of the Russian, as it has been prooved to be really efficient in Syria.

AL MAWT LI SAUD

Well, crown-prince is a fucking blockhead. Should be rather easy.

Shame, they're pretty desperate at this point.
I'll still hate them, whoever's side they're on

Was looking for this, thanks.

ALANETALY YAHOOD!

So have we concluded that the 15 injured / 7 dead Hizbollah strike was a Russian one? Seems pretty obvious to me.

The motive would be revenge for the dead Russian general, if they think Hizb or Iran tipped off whoever launched the shell. After all he was responsible for building up and training a very "Syrian" unit in the 5th Attack Troops, which certainly is not to the advantage of Iran or Hez.

Sure thing jewboy

Fuck off kike

>Hizbollah strike
>was a Russian one

How does it feel to be retarded user?

>/ptg/ a t m
>calling people in Puerto rico "muh libtards" for pointing out how shit the gov response to the hurricane has been
>/ptg/ actually believes that asking the gov to do the bear minimum under the social contract to even qualify as a viable goverment is "muh libtard" behaviour
w t f is wrong with burgers like honestly?

Goodnight lads of /sg

watch the old saudi king go to canossa (I.E. Moscow)

also the agreement currently passed between saudi and russia.

* limit barrel production here
* 1 billion $ mutual investment there
* new russian friendly saudis raising into the country's hierarchy
* the young prince doesn't know how to stop the Yemen war now,
* Russia expected to bring a solution that will guarantee the continuity of the power

There is some clear signs that something is happening here.

>saudi sites with the russians
i thing they can't survive such an betrayal against the us and Israel.
Civil war soon

Yemeni actually was a bro-tier, try to visit Yemen, they was more freely than Saudi.
Even many Women dressing Niqab, but it's only Cultural Behaviour, there were no Law regulated that in Yemen unlike in Saudi.

Well with wahhabism politically discredited now even for the sunnis, and if Yemen war continue in such a shape, civil war will occur in Saudi Arabia in anyway. Especially if they stop the welfare state to fund the war

The Russian visit is just trying to get help bringing about an end to the Yemen War diplomatically, which the Saudis are incapable of winning.

Good-night, based potato-nigger.
And I'm off too.

Maybe when there's no war

And the Russian will achieve this, without even asking a little something in return ...

Why does nobody ever post the Yemen vids, so many Arabic speakers here and still
They're really comfy, just watch this state of the art ambush on Saudi chickenshits
youtu.be/gUIJHFKP90E

What's wrong with wahhabism? Why shouldn't muslim countries follow the Islamic Law strictly?

Literally nothing wrong with Wahhabism, apart from the globalist interests trying to use it to stir up a "war of civilizations". Almost all of the criticism of Wahhabi-tradition is from A LIBERAL POINT OF VIEW

SEARCH YOUR FEELINGS LITTLE ANAKIN, YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE

>what is Putin going to launch after the edgy
He will take like everyone else, even deny that they were russian soldiers.

>tfw you wear wear a red turban so that snipers could see you better
youtube.com/watch?v=nrAUi3SCnaQ

The problem isnt that its strict, the problem is that Wahhabism was specifically created by the Jews as a way to infiltrate Islam, this was long held a theory but confirmed when Saddam had several members of the Saudi royal family kidnapped and interrogated while on a hunting trip
PDF related, the Iraqi report that was translated to english by the US military
fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf

also pic related

Of course they will.

Maybe the Saudis will buy some Russian arms if they can help guarantee a quick close to the Yemen War, or a Russian nuclear reactor.

No matter what you say, it's been politically discredited because of the indiscriminate murdering led by those who endorsed this flavour of Islam, and overall inefficiency of this doctrine.

The biggest issue for wahhabism now is that it no longer terrify those who oppose it, as Russian brought a viable solution to eradicate it.

saudi user said they use the Gregorian calendar. The yemenis are using the islamic calendar.
More proud of their heritage

So now they are no longer taken seriouly. they're even reduced to opportunistically revendicate mass murdering of anyone. They did it with the vegas shooter, also did it with the Nice guy that rammed into the crowd with a rented truck.

War change everything in there, you can found in Sana'a 10 yo girl driving Mercedes, 12 yo boy driving Lambo..
Because war

Maybe you should discuss this with /ptg/ but Puerto Rico should get no sympathy anyway.

..so we should bring war to Saudis so they get more liberal?

What's even the point of conservative society if they still suck at war?

>new R&U video
youtu.be/ZJDym5xm0xc

Man why they not kill more American diplomats instead of russian ones

haven't they recently allowed women to drive car ??? (yet they still haven't allowed them to reach the car alone)

I wouldnt read into it to much
Going from 0 regional cooperation to limited cooperation is normal sta actie behaviour
Sounds like saudis are getting a bit desperate
>inb4bongroach calls saudis and russia allies and adds ksa to his axis of resistance

Well, wait until Hejazi start Rebellion against Saud.
There were constantly Demonstration in Street and Vocal Critics against Saud in Social Media among Hejazi People.
It's a Good Sign

>sta actie
State actor
Man I miss posting from home

More Liberal..??
What do you mean..

its a shame that assad cant import some yemeni militia for his war. theyd be a much better force than the afghani shitheads that iran sends

This.
Gofundme Page, Ticket for Yemeni Fighters to Syria. When ?

things are changing my friend.
USA do have a really huge history of abruptly turning back their alliances (see Saddam Hussein Irak, when he received from the US the permission to invade Koweit).

On the other hand, Russian alliances even verbal one have prooven to stand the test of time (they are allied to Syria since 1945), and Russia military might seems to be back on track.

So it could be really tempting to the saud to reshape their regional alliances before they have a Maidan or arab spring popping in.

Saud Dynasty actually was Gone, now it's called Salman Dynasty..
Kangz broke Saud Tradition pick his son as CP and Make other Saud Family & prince feel Butthurt, Autistic & Triggered..
It's Matter of Time to the Beginning of Saudi Civil War, hope it happen faster, so /sg/ can still alive.

well 10 y old girls driving in Yemen is damn liberal : P

that's because your roach diaspora slutty females mated with niggers

>It's Matter of Time to the Beginning of Saudi Civil War
depends on their the oil price I'd wager
>invest in green technology
>smash the house of Saudi

I should write an article
>how to achieve foreign policy with liberal ideals

They're brilliant against the saudi pigs, but i'm not sure how well they'd operate in the foreign open desert of Syria.

Salman is still part of the Zionist Alsaud family. No one knows where they came from in the Middle East (i.e. their tribal origins are unknown, so there is a huge possiblity theyre jews or persians.

Theres just not enough into This for the saudis to break away from their symbiotic relationship with the burgers
russia and ksa making deals isnt even a new thing
I mean, Well see what happend but nah

you're lucky to be on the same continent as djibouti, deep
also are you really a mixedling like that image claims? is anybody on Sup Forums actually white? jesus

>now there's no gas
>you guys just look prepared for danger
Hi-larious.

They were the stewards of mecca placed in charge by the ottomans.
when the British invaded they were promised the rulership of what is today Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, israel, Yemen, Oman and Saudi Arabia in exchange for their support against the ottomans.
Odds are high they were Jews.

el-oh-el

>Even many Women dressing Niqab
you say that like it's a bad thing
american women especially would benefit from niqabs, and the america public at large, when it comes to the majority of these beasts with vaginas
do you know of what i'm saying?

greater /sg/

That’s wrong. It was the Huseins (descendants of Mohammad who were the real stewards of Mecca) who we supported and promised an Arab Free State

Naw, it might seem degenerate, but the saudi posting here telling stories from nonexistent dating life; parents buying bride is only way to get some; vid of young people getting caught partying and one getting killed by unknown.

If you want smth. then I'd say China is better, there the modesty and shit is cultural and not by law

Has modern comedy gone too far?

if Syria starts invading other countries..or even just retaking golan...can we, like /tg/ to /ptg/ rename /sg/ to /gsg/?

Forgot pic

that's the plan

>Page 5

>6th day and Al Masdar still dead

Leith forgot to pay the bill.

Literally not a single big battle happening between SDF and ISIS...

SAA on the hand...

I know about that.
But he broke tradition in internal saud family and bring chaos in internal saud dynasty.