Trial of alleged ringleader of Benghazi attack begins in Washington

This was yesterday and there was only one thread about it; this is big news.
This is the Arab Spring and what led to the migrant crisis. I dont want to seem like a nutjob and say "hurrdurr shills sliding with bait" but it certainly seems like that.

Anyway, heres a couple links to stories
archive.fo/yLpRW
archive.fo/RoQgN

And the newest lot of Hill's emails released under FOIA.

Other urls found in this thread:

foia.state.gov/search/results.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

foia.state.gov/search/results.aspx
>forgot link to emails.

also, if this thread dies (which i'm certain it will because it isnt meme-worthy) make another one if you feel like it.

bumpo

What do you us to do about it?

good on you mate, thank you

>why have any threads?

bump, i'm curious at what ya got OP

Personally i dont think Abu Khatallah is solely responsible (almost everyone in that region harnesses anti US sentiment) and i think it is a bit of spin away from the actual issue which is the destruction of Libya and Ghaddafi

bump

If true, that is fantastic brother. Saved

fuck Obama, fuck Hillary.

They were in a position where they could've had true independence from the globalist society we all have today.
Gaddafi wasnt perfect in any way, he was a hard "dictator" (not really but he did rule with an iron fist) but he was democratically elected over and over again.
He wanted to introduce the gold Dinah as their legitimate currency. (removing fiat currency - just gold backed)
He held all the migrants back and warned the UN that what has happened in the past 5 years.

Sup Forums used to have a hard on for the cunt, more so than Assad but less memey and before Sup Forums seemed to pick sides.
imo he made a shitty African nation into at least the third best nation on the continent with out strong foreign intervention.

burgers our hard workin friend in upsidedownville earns a bump on the barbie

if i get sequential numbers then Scalia gets his revenge on those who did him

Thanks bud.
There was a thread on this yesterday with fuck all info on it. Funny that it happened the same day as the shooting but that is probably just a coincidence.

Here
Try these

wasn't she on trial or being investigated during that 9/11 shit? I vaguely remember reading about it in the news and then the towers came down, nothing

sad, stabbed in the ass with a multitool. Also hot bodyguard women.

I cant recall a link between her and 9/11 01
the attack on the US in Libya in 2012 happened on 9/11 too though

punished Gaddaffi when?

they were all virgins too, apparently