So this is a just a boring, generic shitty Aria ripoff?

So this is a just a boring, generic shitty Aria ripoff?

Why did you guys hype it up before the season? I thought mangafags always had "superior taste" and that "I should read the manga"?

At least it's not putting me to sleep like Flying Witch

>Aria ripoff

even the same reaction faces, they didnt even try.

puuinyuu.

>Aria ripoff

Well at least they're lesbians.

Thinking man's Aria

>gzguz.jpg (236 KB, 1920x1080)
Chirst, why are you not even trying to hide your shitty b8 threads?

It's a different type of series from Aria to be honest. It's much more anchored to reality which is why it could be seen as more boring than Neo-Venezia.
If it was hyped as the new Aria, then you will be bound to be disappointed. Then again, I don't think a lot of people did that anyway, at least not on Sup Forums.

> I thought mangafags always had "superior taste"
kek

Am I the only one who doesn't like the silly humor and stupid hijinks in their iyashikei. I think it detracts from healing and ruins the mood. NNB was vastly superior to both this (so far) and Aria because it lacks the stupid stuff.

fuck you flying witch is a masterpiece compared to this crap

Shut up retard,

Lo and behold, the filenames autists have arrived. Here's some numbers for you, put them in order so you have something to do:

25987297294729472957239575782849078471786517567525253857926781256751654161247866868

But NNB had way more stupid hijinks and comedy than Aria. In fact, I thought the Aria anime was really boring because it lacked this.

If they had more than one face to make, this show would be great. But seeing that stupid face every other scene just makes me mad more than comfy.

I usually prefer them and I think Aria does have stupid stuff with the chibi stuff and araara ufufufu.

>doesn't like the silly humor and stupid hijinks in their iyashikei
>likes NNB

Fucking retard. NNB was filled with that shit.

those dumb faces are creepy more than cute

>boring, generic shitty Aria ripoff
>putting me to sleep like Flying Witch
Go be faggots on MAL, kids.

>Aria ripoff

Being this new is illegal

For shame.

NNB isn't a particularly bad show, but it really is the quintessential SOL pleb filter when it gets compared favorably to the greats like Aria.

Judging by the way Aria works, each character gets one deformed face, which represents a state they typically get into while being funny. That alone is not particularly bad IMO, since the the humorous character interactions are actually that simple.

I hope they tone hikari down now that they've established the character, because this is ridiculous.

>so this is just boring, generic and shitty

fix'd

Aria isn't all that great desu
Tamayura is better

How the hell FW bored you more than this?

Sure FW was a bunch of nothing happening but this doesn't even have dialogues is just characters puting faces and looking to the horizon

Maybe because unlike flying witch, there's actually a goddess in the show?

>boring, generic shitty
Just like Aria then.

Aika's expression is completely incomprehensible to me

>NNB is the quintessential SOL pleb filter

Finally someone says it

Pic related. It's her most-mature-reliable-and-professional-member-of-the-combined-training-gang lecturing face.

How can one girl be so beautiful and ripe for making a large family with?

Aria is dead grampa.
go to bed already/

Ariafags are the worst.

Why did CR translate UPYO as anything? It's just a noise.

Just watched the OVA and it was pretty good. Not really seeing where the whole "Tamayura is better than Aria" thing is coming from yet and if anything, I feel like Junichi Sato was a little too influenced by Aria when making these OVAs.

Watch the TV series now

>not posting the best SoL

Well, I'll take it an episode a day like I did with Aria since that seems like the best way to enjoy it.

365 is a masterpiece but the other seasons are just good.

the scene with racoon dog in non non was amazing and hilarious

KINSHI

>Am I the only one
Stop, you might as well kill yourself right now.

That's not wide at all.

MODS

I love it already because the two main girls are different kinds of great.

Really? Hoshimittsu was the only season I felt was just 'good'. Even the first season, despite its roughness, is incredibly charming in a lot of ways, and has an atmosphere that Shaft hasnt been able to match since they came into all their Monogatari/Madoka money.

The first 2 seasons were the best.
Hoshimitsu was ok
Honeycomb was nice

I've tried to get into Hidamari twice now and have lost interest for some reason. I even take it slow and watch an episode right before bed. Here's hoping third time's the charm, I'll pick it up after finishing Tamayura.

>looking forward to Amanchu for 6 months despite not reading the manga
>love first episode
>come on Sup Forums
>Amanchu threads are filled with comfyposters, /u/ being retarded, people wanting to compare it to every SoL after one fucking episode, and general retardation like op's post

For fucks sake, how did this happen? I don't remember how NNB threads were and I wasn't here when Aria was airing but I can't imagine the threads were as awful as the Amanchu threads I've seen so far.

I didn't think the threads would be as bad as they are, but once again, Sup Forums lets me down.

Out of the 4 threads I've seen, one of them has been good. In the case it is genuine concern, look at the fucking OP. It was destined to be a shit thread.

NNB threads were fucking awful, though Amanchu's threads are trying really hard to be worse.

>bitching about comfyposting for a healing anime

Nigga how delusional is you

That was some industry grade sedative