Hatsukoi Monster

[HorribleSubs] Hatsukoi Monster - 02 [720p].mkv

N-no one?

It's /ss/ but the shota looks like a teenager. so you've alienated both the ss fags and people who aren't into ss.

Ready for more of her thighs and butt

Inugami?

The actual shota looking one is a qt, tho. I'm in just for him.

Same here.

It's actually a girl

A reverse trap loli is fine, too

Show me your best upper arms.

I want to be that body pillow

Finally, best boy.

Why censor ちんこ now?

That makes it even better.

But that one other delicious brown when?
Holy shit.

Those fucking legs holy shit.

This fucking show

She is living under the same roof as a rapist

She should be dating him instead, rich landlord, sweet househusband type, what's not to love about him?

So he's basically Sup Forums, just in good looking.

>TakeP voicing a DILF
Muh wiener.

>didn't censor
MODS

What the fuck is going on in this anime? Im lost.

There's a yandere titty monster going after him, better keep your distance.

"I want a dick" - Horie Yui

Such cute character designs.
But the story is so fucking bad.

>that postcredits scene
Glorious.
>Your virginity is mine!

I haven't missed a show she's been in for years. But this one is testing me to the limit.

Kek those yaoi hands

So is virgin king ever going to get the spot light and not get bullied? I am starting to feel bad for him.

No, he exists to be bullied and suffer.

But the bullying is great.

Doujins when?

>boys talk about ちんこ all episode
>as soon as Hocchan tries saying it, she gets censored
Oh yes

Does he ever show his face?

I could listen to Sakura's voice all day it always makes me all tingly. Sugita is fun to listen to as well.

Renren kawaiiiii

Yes when they crossdress

I'd be mad at this show subverting my HEY KID WANNA /SS/ if not for the fact they're a bunch of cool dudes.

if you're watching for the story you're doing it wrong

I can't decide who I like more

Proof it

Damn, now I have to fap.

I've got your back

Who is dressed up as a nurse?

Is it wrong I keep thinking of Gin and Tonic instead of Gin and Tom?

>not briefs

Kanade's cousin.

>Sugita voices the dude called Gin.

Chiaki is a boy, right?

>he doesn't have a DEEP DARK rape fantasy
What a fag

i know she won't get raped

i aways cheer for the guy doing NTR

I was actually getting a bit of excitement thinking something would happen.
Only reason to watch this show is for his sweet delicious voice.

Full ED when?

>Only reason to watch this show is for his sweet delicious voice.
I am actually not ashamed to admit I have watched shows because sugita voiced a character. I have always automatically favored characters who were voiced by him.

It's natural. I am the same with when it comes to Hiroshi Kamiya. I love him so much.
I will admit though Hoshi from Arakawa Under the Bridge made me waver. The power of Sugita is strong.

Does manga explain why are they bishounens despite saying thay are in elementary age?

>border between butt and thigh
10/10 taste

>turns out this show is all about criminals

Not in the three volumes I read so far. Still trying to find raws for vol 4 and onwards, though.

That line alone made this show worth watching.

I'm dying.

Literally in tears oh man.

>But the story is so fucking bad.

I like the premise and story, but I was expecting more humor like this scene. Kanade acts childish and gets checked by his father to behave or embarrasses Kaho in front of her friends or something.

Instead everyone just talks about dicks... And do kids even talk about their junk that much with each other? I don't remember doing that as a kid.

I do remember that, we had sizes competitions in elementary school and IIRC even during middle school.
We used to talk more about masturbation habits or video games though.

My primary school years were all about rating girls (without even talking to them), video games and dicks. I still remember flaunting our penises to the girls, even to ourselves.

It was damn gay now that I think about it.

Sakurai's voice makes me tingly too user.
Especially his darker tones like the ones he uses for Makishima and the medicine seller.

This fucking anime.

Yeah I thought that was a fairly meta joke.
Although it still wasn't enough to get me to laugh.

>expect this to be bait leading up to a joke or something
>it's not
>he's actually trying to rape her
>still gets brushed off at the end like it was nothing

What the actual fuck. Is there going to be a running gag now that he tries to rape her every episode only to get stopped by Sakurai doing something unrelated? And she's just going to continue not caring that she lives with a man who tried to rape her?

Every shoujo ever.

This is way funnier than I expected, the bit with the recorder at the start made me lose my shit. It's such a typical kid thing and then you get him playing it with the sparkly shoujo background.

The humour just doesn't do it for me.

So this cute creature with an erotic midriff is a boy as well, right?

So this is a show about rapists and pedophiles?

It's a show about a bunch of awesome shotas doing fun things that are fun, and some slut who is trying to corrupt their weiners

>some slut who is trying to corrupt their weiners

Only Kanade's wiener.

God damn it user, why are you making me download this.

Just watched the episode. Well shit.
Whatever, 2 cute girls is enough for me. Or 1 if the glasses one is somehow a boy too.

What the hell is the logic behind this? Like why?

Primary schooler's with the bodies of young adults?

Looks like Japan's manifesto every season is "What new, outrageous and outlandish concepts can we come up with and successfully market as an anime?".

>What new, outrageous and outlandish concepts can we come up with and successfully market as an anime?

Puppets.

>Puppets.
That's 100% Taiwanese production though, only the script is written by Butcher and Sawano gets to scrub his filthy tracks over it after it gets dubbed in Japanese

It's fun though

Honestly? As an excuse to have some popular male seiyuu cracking silly, juvenile jokes.

The premise isn't even that unique. it's been done before, like the one where the shota was a grown-ass fabulous man and the loli was a grown woman. I forget the name of it, it was something related to bears?

are you new to anime and manga?

Just shocked that they can so consistently surprise me season after season.

Did you miss Recorder to Randoseru? Go watch all of it right now.

>Recorder to Randoseru
Is it actually decent apart from the gimmick unlike this? If so, will do.

I am this fucking close to dropping the show, tell me ep 2 is a lot better than ep1 or it's gone.

No, off yourself.

Do you like rape?

Yeah it's the lady-boy character this guy is obsessed with, and I think even the one that sings in the ending.

It's pretty cute, but I can't remember all that much about it other than how there was a girl who really wanted the /ss/.

Recorder and Randoseru?