Lose an election

>lose an election
>get movie made about it

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/791263939015376902
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know how they're gonna pull idris elba off as hildawg, but damn them if they don't try.

Cant wait to see all the rural retards come out and whine on this thread. BASED LENA has a higher IQ and bank account than all you virgins. Hilldawgs for life

Who will play her?

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/791263939015376902

We need to push for Hillary to be portrayed by a fat black woman.

I love that no matter what the intent of this movie is it's still gonna be a comedy

the face of defeat, also:

P E B B L E S
E
B
B
L
E
S

What Happened was really a directionless shitshow that was both overanalyzed yet painfully stupid.

The perfect thing to top off Hillary's campaign.

I'd pay to see Rosie play Hillary

lol the election is going to be the lefts vietnam where they just keep making movies about it until the next generation thinks they won.

Will they include this?

The people who actually supported Hillary because they believe she is a good politician, rather than because they didn't want Trump, are insane. She is objectively a corrupt sleazy piece of shit. The only valod reason a person could have voted for her is because they thought she was less corrupt and sleazy than Trump. But that doesn't somehow make her good.

>rape your younger sister
>falsely accuse a man of raping you because you don't like his political party, get his life ruined
>writes a book about this and other shit like this
>nobody even cares

That was the reasoning I heard the most leading up to the election. Most all of them are sick of the lefts shit and just want to move on now. The issues the left cries about are receiving more eye rolls all the time

AWESOME SAUCE!

Actually admitted to baiting her little sister with candy specifically to molest her.

Stephen Paddock can play her political career

McShit had a movie made about him losing as well. Ed Harris played McStain and Woody Harrelson played his campaign adviser.

horrid creature

I want to see the fainting on 9-11 scene directed by Zack Snyder. With massive lense flair & slow motion shots.

OTOH, the documentary about Romney is actually really good. Anyone on any part of the political spectrum who doesn't watch it due to political affiliation is doing themselves a disservice.

Doubles Digis decide the name of the movie

Pic related is mine

Well Lena does have Hillary's body type down pat, she will fill a synthetic pantsuit just right. I think this is more of a case of Lena making a role for herself than anything.

Yes please do, I wonder if they ever catch on to when we want them to do what they want to do?

IT WAS HER TURN

Lena Dunham herself, obviously.

What happened? An Inconvinient Truth.

>one hour and thirty minutes of Hillary Clinton Crying
I'd watch it.

Beautiful

>it was at that moment, i could feel the weight of the nations worries being thrust upon me. after my initial fall, i knew the country needed me to carry it for them all, so i campaigned even harder. but the russians and racists were able to pervert out beautiful democracy into the twisted and oppressive remains we have before us today
>ROLL CREDITS

fucking ableist
>Hillary should be played by a retard on a wheelchair

You think the film will address her anal leakage problem?

Why am I not doing this for a living?

>lose an election
>get movie made about it

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

I PRESENT TO YOU MADAME HILLARY CLINTON

Women are children #291313818

and apparently children are now women

This is going to be the most awkward cringefest of a historical era

>I saw Lena Dunham the other day
>Horrible creature. I avoid her whenever I can

>Donald Trump will be portrayed as this powerful buisness man with a loud mouth
>supposed to be evil, just makes him look even more alpha
>liberal actors get eaten by other liberals because of it
This cant really go bad for us.

Who would play Trump?

fund it!

Lena Dunham would be absolutely perfect. They're both represent awfully repelling people that just make the left look worse. Hell, even the wikileak emails showed that Hillary's campaign was like "okay we have to try to distance ourselves from this Lena Dunham chick because too many people think she sucks".

>Lena Dunham

They're both corrupt. You don't get that high in the game without being corrupt.

>In a world of evil Russians and offensive statues
>Where emotional violence isn't considered a capitol offense
>And people aren't required by law to use your preferred pronoun
>A woman who has nothing but a couple billion dollars, an army of interns, and unlimited access to all media platforms will dare to fight back
>BUT
>Will she be too smart to win?