Lets see how polturds weasel their way out of this one

Lets see how polturds weasel their way out of this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloria_Steinem
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shall

god, damn. i can't tell if this sneaky jews loves blacks or hates them from this statement

false equivalency fallacy

>Stein
Every time

Where in the constitution does it say that women have the right to kill their unborn children?

>muh strawman

INFRINGE

>pol

Meme
Muh Jews
Muh Jews
Fallacy fallacy
Muh Jews
Muh constitution
Meme

Sup Forums intellectualism on display, everyone.

Women don't go through any of that for an abortion.

>treat gun ownership like abortion
>get one in the back alley

Well, if you insist...

when i was underage, i got my underage girlfriend pregnant. she was able to get an abortion without parental consent through a very simple hearing with a local magistrate.
abortions are laughably easy to get in the USA- even for teens.

>comparing buying a tool to slaughtering a baby in cold blood

>Owning a dangerous item is the same as creating a human being and then having a surgeon hack it to pieces because you changed your mind about it
Wow your le logic is like, so great, you win all the internetz! You should take this to r/politics, where you belong.

This is a truely idiotic argument. What even is the argument?
How is self defence comparable to murder of your own child?

Is the author mental? Oh wait, its a woman, what a surprise.

Abortion is contested because murder is illegal. Guns are not contested because they are objects the ownership of which is protected by the most basic foundational laws of America.

But you knew that already.

Well what kind of intellectual response do you expect to such a stupid question?

You want owning firearms to be as difficult as killing babies. We don't. Discussion over.

Let's just say... KYS you fucking shill.

> Steinem

Better yet, let's treat young women who seek an abortion yo be treated like young men who buy a gun.

Parental consent? Ha! None for minors, GTFO.
Background checks too. None for sluts (you).
Also, since when can you pay for a gun with public money? Better cough up the cash for that coat hanger.

After all those hoops I would still proudly brandish my firearm. Being independent and able to defend myself is something I take pride in, as any American should.

>the constitution is not a legitimate argument to lefties
You could at least try to understand our legal system before saying something stupid.

>the 2nd amendment is a meme

Trump used San Bernadino to justify a Muslim ban, and because Mexicans are "bad hombres" they should be deported. I never thought I'd agree with Trump's logic, but I do.
Based on his reasoning, let's deport and ban angry racist white men with guns from America. They meet all the right criteria and then some. Deal with it, morons.

only in like alabama and kentucky but thats what the vast majority of people believe is right in those states

>Buy a tool that could possibly kill a person id the user of said tool wanted to
>kill a person
>OY VEY FUCK MEN
kys pollock

Aborting is the same thing as buying a gun.
Your intellectualism is showing perfectly.

Steinem and the rest of those femekikes back in the 60's are the reason modern women are brainwashed garbage btw.

I agree that mentally unstable people shouldn't be allowed to have guns. it's just common sense. you wouldn't give a baby a pistol, would you?

women are already easily manipulated without the help of the jews.

just wave your CC and you have pussy and vagina,nigger and rapper? impregnate me please! they scream

quoting a feminist kike lol nice

its exactly like this. this is WHY we want more guns

Well Habib, do you have any extra room in your flat? White Americans men with guns might be part and parcel of the solution to the immigration quandary you find yourself in.

I'm tired of you borderline illiterate shills posting under vanity flags.

Women who have an abortion take a life. Are you allowed to take a life as well then if you buy a gun?

Otherwise its a false analogy.

>fetuses
>life

Really makes you think. Next you fuckers will be saying sperm is a human life and outlaw masturbating. Idiots.

A fetus is a life. This is not the point of contention but whether it has human rights and//or sentience.

um, sweetie, one is a God Given right.
SIlly.

>get BTFO multiple times
>simply respond with ad hominems
You are a colossal faggot.

And is correct. Abortion is not in anyway comparable to Gun Ownership. You don't even know how to apply the Fallacy Fallacy.

Honestly I do think we should have processing for gun ownership, the thing is we already have a good process so to put more red tape on the process is to make more people frustrated and more people would want to shoot up government building because they hate the government making shit take so long.

So let me get this straight. Gangsters with assault rifles, smgs, and loads of heroine to dope up our children are allowed to sneak over the border.

But instead of building a wall to stop this, they want me to not be able to buy guns. Their reasoning is a series of fake shootings that they have acted out over the years.

Fuck the JEWS!

(You) and """"""intellectual""""""

>DUNCE

youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloria_Steinem

>Her father was Jewish, the son of immigrants from Württemberg, Germany and Radziejów, Poland

Every. Single. Time.

I'm all for abortion. Roe has kept America white. Also, those are separate issues.

(((STEINEM)))
Fuck off fake texas.

I could abide restricting gun ownership to people who have served in the military. Then after that remove ALL restrictions. No GCA of 1934 or 1968. You could literally own ANYTHING.

False equivalency, a botched abortion off an illegal clinic can kill you, a contraband firearm works just as good as one bought from a gun shop and its operational efficiency is based almost entirely on your own maintenance.

I would still buy guns.

You people are faggots

>1 post by this ID
Every single time.

>
>Meme
How could the Bill of Rights possibly be a meme?

ireplied/10

This.

>when you're this fucking stupid...

Ffs, you're dumb

Case law has held that restricting gun ownership is allowed under the second amendment.

>written permission from a parent or judge

So she is talking about under 18 women getting an abortion. You can't buy a gun if you are under 18.

Boy that was hard.

>48 hour waiting period

Its 10 fucking days here you fucking cunt, thanks for reminding me

When killing babies is a right like owning guns, we can talk. Until then sage bitch

Shooter was an anti-Trump liberal

>gloria steinem
Why is any attention being paid to this person?