Macross Delta

>It's a Windies episode

Other urls found in this thread:

oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/d/2016-07-08/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to cuddle the sick prince.

You ever think Heinz might accidentally stab himself with his runes? They look pretty pointy

Reminder that Mikumo might be the first so called "Wind singer" when protoculture were still around.

At least paste the translation, lazy user

>Heinz goes back to windermere to succeed Gramia as king. It's the first time in 150 years that a Winder singer sits on the throne. What does Heinz think now that the wind sphere etc has been established and windermere has taken back their sky.

So those are Windermere's ruins?

I wasn't sure which one was the right one

People speculate that Windermerian ruins were destroyed 7 years ago. So either ruins are still there or the bottom shot is from flashback. I hope it's the latter because we need a proper explanation on what happened during war for independence.

Either mikumo is the first wind singer and managed to live all these years or mikumo is the reincarnation of the original wind singer.

It's correct but it could use some clean up. Like what are the subs calling the Wind Sphere System or whatever? And what's Heinz' name's full romaji?

150 years. Average windermereans live 30 years. So in that span they've had 50 kings.

oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/d/2016-07-08/
Day 4: 6290 copies sold. ~63k total. Bandai Namco will get more money from a single album than most of other producers from selling all BD/DVDs volumes of their anime.

>150 / 30 = 50
Nice math.

user....

Wait, that thing looks like a throne. It's probably the place where Heinz will be crowned King.

The show will be about a mother's love. Mikumo is the Windermerian Protoculture's Ancestor. She'll give up her life to save Freyja and Heinz.

I can't stop laughing

I hope that the best girl survived the onslaught.

To be fair, they'd have to have gone through more than 5 though. Like 10 rather. Doesn't help his case though

But with whom she would share that selfish kiss then?

It's probably the opposite. Both Freyja and Mikumo will give up their lives for the universe. The lyrics of neo stream distinctively says that two mysterious nebula combine to create a new universe.

All the lyrics for Walkure songs tell the plot. Mikumo and Freyja will transcend, just listen to what Mikumo and Freyja are saying to each other in giraffe blues

Hold on though. 150 years? How long ago was the plot in zero? And how long ago did they claim protoculture appear?

Hayate. Because otherwise, it wouldn't be called selfish.

Me

60 years about.

>Where are you now, my beloved?
>This world has lost its color and its meaning…
>I should be able to fly far and high…
>but my wings are shredded by the cast sky…

This part seems to be Hayate to Freyja. He even said she gave him his wings.

I can see Mikumo dying being old and more wise who is connected to the Protoculture and most likely a Wind Singer, but I bet everything Freyja will not die and that Mikumo's sacrifice will have something to do with her life span.

Mikumo is the one singing those lines. And it's metaphorical, just like the wings during their performance for episode 13

Mikumo's lifespan has never came up though. The only one with these references are Freyja. Every song Freyja and Mimumo sings together have themes of trancendance or death and rebirth. Mikumo and Freyja will have a biggersweet ending.

Pretty rad episode. I enjoy the triangle, probably because it doesn't feel like one.

People have been speculating that the madman wouldn't kill any idols because of reasons outside the series.

Kaname sung them in episode 11.

If they were murdured that would be the case. But by making them transcend and become an ominous figure in macross universe, he can metaphorically kill them and that won't affect concert and cd sales won't be affected. It's kinda why series like madoka, evanglion, and other series with bittersweet ending are so popular. That shit sells in Japan

The only ones who speculate that are bitter Miragefags who know their girl is a big fat loser unless the competition dies (even if the competition dies, Hayate will 100% sure go with her).

>Windies episode
FUCK YES

Though that means Hesitant Birthday is most likely a Freyja episode - if its 'her' birthday it's a reminder than she doesn't have many left, and if it's someone else's then it'll drive home the lifespan difference between her and everyone else.

It makes a lot of sense for the lyrics to be about Hayate and Freyja. Metaphorically speaking, she is his wings. It's because of her that he found his dream to be a pilot and because of her he can feel the sky/wind. Also, if the ED and what the VA'S have hinted is anything to go by, Hayate is useless without Freyja and so he goes on a journey after her. I think it ties nicely.

I bet no one expected Mastah and Cassim to survive this long and Messer to die so soon.

Nah, it's mostly yurifags.

Because it was fitting for that scene. However promotional wise, and album it's not her. People speculated why there isn't a solo version of Giraffe Blues, however once you read the lyrics you realize it's meant to be a duet. It's a song about two people who can feel each other's sadness.

Even the themes of the song are becoming apart: Freyja wants to catch up to Mikumo, and see what Mikumo is seeing. Mikumo is hiding her true feelings behind her confident shinpi exterior. Freyja is starting to pay less attention to Mikumo singing, and focusing inane things like love triangles. And many more parallels exist

>her true feelings
what?
>inane things like love triangles
Love isn't an inane feeling.

Yes, I think she'll fade away or disappear in episode 22 and Hayate will set himself in a journey to find her (after an emo phase Mirage snaps him out it to give her something to do).

>yfw Cassim and Mastah Hellsman survive
>Cassim is back with his wife and kids, in an apple farm in the end
>Hellsman is finally hit by Bogue in the epilogue

You need to hold back a bit on all those drugs you're doing

>yfw Herman dies from rune aids and not combat

Indeed. I still expect Herman will die around ep 20.

It's not quite inane, but it is starting to distract her a lot. She even lied this episode to Kaname, just after telling a little girl it's not good to lie.

>yfw Bogue couldn't ever beat him

There is high chance for that if they are aiming for a good feel show.

They'll even show reborn Messer and Chuck's sister would be alive.

> Windies episode
> Keith in coma
> No Keith this episode
FUck this gay earth

It's not necessary a bad thing though. It's because of those feelings that she helped Hayate in the episode 13.

Reeeeeeeee

>No Freyja in this episode

#prayforshirokishi

>implying
All preview pictures are always from first 5 min of episode. There will be plenty of time for Freyja's action. Also they promised a new song in the next episode.

Am hoping for one ep without all those "Hayate" "Freyja" yelling. Too repetitive...

how about kissing the enemy? like one of the aerial knights or sth?

I want Bogue->Mikumo and Mikumo teasing him. Yes, I know I'm beyond delusional.

#prayforshirokishi

Yeah like this one right here
if she won't I will

Roid x Mikumo

Can you do crackier? (Bogue not allowed, too easy)

Cassim x Freyja

Bonding over their love of apples

Mirage x Arad

Messer and Makina bonding over their love for planes.

Arad x Reina

Their love for Jellyfish is so strong.

>Yfw Bogue wins the Mikumobowl

He be thinking, look at dem titties yo

Oh god they're going to make Bogue the new white knight, aren't they? Can they pick a real character instead?

Same

I think a lot of us also watch for freyja and get disappointed when she's not on much

Cassim is married!

No no no user it'll only be a temporary measure since keith will wake up in the stinger please ;.;

Will you apologize if tomorrow it is revealed that windies nuked themselves?

Is this bait?

Freyja is a hit and Hayate is likeable enough. Mirage rides on her grandparents' and aunts' popularity to keep a fanbase. It's a good move.

This better get scanned

L-Lewd.

I was wondering why they took off their clothes.

>No Keith this episode
Praise the wind!

EXPLAIN THIS BULLSHIT

That place doesn't look like the royal palace at all. The Knight School? The Con-Vaart residence?

>hero set
Is this a spoiler?

Cassim confirmed as evil mastermind.

NUNSFAGS BTFO BY OFFICIAL MERCHANDISE.

>It's a Windies episode
They better not start whining again.

>there are people watching this show for freyja in this very thread

Mastah and Cassim bite it.
All the attactive windies team up with Delta Squad.
I'm all for it.

Though does this imply Roid survives until a decent point? Totally pegged him as dying when shit starts to hit the fan.

Freyja is both the face of Delta and the most popular character.

People watching for Whorage are to be laughed at, though. She's losing hard against Mikumo and Kaname now.

It's possible they weren't included because it's a six-person set. Like Arad and Chuck weren't there. The Heroine's Set has Walkure and Mirage.

>preorder deadline: August (anime ends in September)
>shipping: November
It's just like Hayate's Siegfried. They are selling them before it's revealed they are nothing but a bunch of war criminals.

This is really funny because nobody seems to have these kinds of war crime discussions in Japan. They don't give a fuck.

They perceive them as honorabu antagonists who are doing what they think is right even if they are misguided.

Someone should shop NUNS Guy and his superiors faces on those items.

See Nobody in Japan is even having that discussion.

Kaname is best girl though, so that's to be expected

>Mirage's VF is the furthest back
KEK

>honorabu antagonists
Yes, very honorabu.
During WWII there was extremely high death ratio amongst prisoners captured by Imperial Japanese Army. Japs thought it was completely not honourable to surrender and get captured so they often executed their prisoners. It seems nothing has changed since then and japs' understanding of the word "honour" is still completely screwed.

If you zoom in you can distinguish Hayate in the cockpit while Mirage is out of sight.

I don't care abour real life events. I. don't. care.

This is a fucking anime where songs are magic, ffs.

This was never a question though. Muh Japanese honoru was always a twisted way of thinking and they've kept it to this day.

Another picture. Those hearts were added by the one who tweeted it.

No homo.

The two sets are triangles that form a bigger triangle together.

I wonder if Japs see Windermeres as analogy to Imperial Japan.