Bump

He doesn't even look taller than anyone there
Fake and gay

love to toss a grenade into that room

It Is Obviously Him Look At His Side Profile

That's not him. Prove me wrong.

sauce?

ENHANCE

all rich people and politicians are satanists of some variety stop trying to pick among them.
kill them but also kill the commies
i guess you need to switch from multiple short commie pogrom to richcunt pogrom back to back to fix this god damn planet

Oh my god it's Trump

Is that Dubya on the far left?

How do u not picture Trump and Bannon both actively participating at satanic rituals/seances/occult activities it is the most immediate thing that comes to mind when you look at their faces

Yeah. On the right is John McCain. At the very back is Janet Reno. I can tell because I am a face expert.

George W Bush 2 down from Donalds right. I think thats Tim Tebow all the way down on the right...doing that Heisman pose.

The guy on the right is the shooter

whats the origin of this pic?

Source on pic?

Did they get these decorations and robes from KMART? Aren't these people supposed to be wealthy?

Newt Gingrich literally said he wasn't part of the secret societies and that's why the establishment hated him

are they larping as pubes and the red tunnel is a vagina?

rich larpers are cringe level. freemasons are as shitty as neckbeard d&d larpers

Doesn't even look like his profile. Besides, I don't think Trump would have been a part of any organization for which he was not the leader. Dude's the very definition of alpha.