Fat SJW hate thread

Post your best fat or SJW pics

lol'd hard at text

*Darth vader breathing*

And this is political because...?

Found the fat fuck

Fat women have to be the stupidest creatures on the planet.

Being female and even moderately attractive grants you access to a hilarious amount of social status for basically free since being fit is a good idea anyways. To be born female and not understand this basic concept is the epitome of cluelessness.

>If you oppose whatever I'm sliding in Sup Forums you're one of them
Nice try shill

I guess she is making an expression, but I can't see it behind the blubber.

You missed the beauty of /r/fatpeoplehate

I need fat hate threads because I'm skinny and this is my privilege to make fun of fat people.

it's because that's not the way it is anymore. fat girls are single and miserable, i see land whales with boyfriends all the time. there is zero incentive for women to do much at all as long as they pay their rent and taxes. it's not much different for men, men were just never as coddled as women on an individual basis because men are expendable.

long story short is people have it too good and it's making us soft and lazy.

you gotta go back

...go back there and don't post here anymore. Thanks
Pic related, it's you

She's fat, wants my dirty pennies from my cars cop holder to eat

good shit

Gud shid, user.

Because fat acceptance is indeed a political movement change society as a whole. Just like being a faggot, or any other degenerate is. They are trying to turn all of civilization into a horrific mess.
LOL! That is great.
Does not offend me, but did make my puke in my mouth a little.

No matter how fat they are, if there was a switch they could flick to become instantaneously thin, they'd flick it with zero hesitation.

I take comfort in knowing that's the case.

Their denial comforts me.

I am comfy.

why is the fan base so goddam cringy and shit. fuck its a good show but goddam i kinda saw it coming

The fat bitch in the 1st and 2nd pic are the same person. Known as Trigglypuff.

Should call her Nigglypuff she is going all sheboon.

Fucking entitled fatties
I have nothing against a fat individual, except for me simply not finding their body attractive, but I know for a fact that many can be good people anyway. It's these whiney, entitled, rolls of lard in complete denial that I can't stand. I hate them

>person

>Shoulder butt
>Shirt has become transparent
>Pants are literally held together with string, and can expand
>Attempt at dainty little flats, but with fat feet and kankles exploding out of them
>Oh, and problem glasses

At least we won't starve over the next 10 winters.

THICC
H
I
C
C