Since theres video evidence of shooting from the 4th floor isnt that pretty much cased closed it was a false flag

since theres video evidence of shooting from the 4th floor isnt that pretty much cased closed it was a false flag

why is everyone on Sup Forums a normy now and going along with the narrative and asking things like WHY DID HE DO IT? as if this paddock man did it in the first place

and then they proceed to shit on alex jones for being a crazy conspiracy guy

this place is like reddit now

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/videos/914847463424507904?embed_source=facebook
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-03/was-there-second-shooter-vegas
youtube.com/watch?v=bfdhq2NUupQ
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would there need to be a conspiracy to hide what floor it is on? Literally no reason or benefit.

The reason Paddock has no motivate is because he was demonically possessed.

maybe you should post the video if you're going to make a point

because they said it was on the 32nd floor and they found the guns on the 32nd floor

so if the shooting came from the 4th floor and the guns are on the 32nd then it proves that its a false flag

Not a false flag. It was ISIS and they left whiteboi behind in the wreckage.

Jewrnalists. They actually think they need to subvert the board because they believe it is some kind of opinion leader, even if I'm not quite sure how they can think that. Seems more like a self fullfilling prophecy to me. And btw, who cares? Except maybe for companies to milk this event for state contracts and click bait

What's the video evidence of 4th floor shooter? I'm late to the show.

>so if the shooting came from the 4th floor and the guns are on the 32nd then it proves that its a false flag

Why would they ever change what floor it took place in?

how many muzzle flashes (?) starting at ~28seconds, time magazine timestamp.

twitter.com/i/videos/914847463424507904?embed_source=facebook

A fire alarm strobing

Maybe somebody was watching the show from their hotel room and decided to burn a joint?

i wonder if he also had a room on the 4th where he placed a strobe light

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-03/was-there-second-shooter-vegas

there are several videos

More like if there was a second shooter

the first shooter wasnt real so i dont know why you would say "second shooter"

it was purely the government and they shot from the 4th floor and set up all that shit on the 32nd to blame it on

>it was purely the government and they shot from the 4th floor and set up all that shit on the 32nd to blame it on

Why not do the set up and shooting on the same floor?

I'll just leave this here, for the 6,000,000th time
youtube.com/watch?v=bfdhq2NUupQ

Cool, now show me how they shot through the 4th floor windows without breaking them!

If OP pic is to be believed, the windows can be opened (special knowledge or tools needed perhaps).

Bahaha OP believes bullets can magically travel through glass

The shooting was a textbook group sniper/terror attack that is commonly used in color revolution "Springs" like Arab & Ukraine. It also has similarities with the Dallas Sniper, which was part of a similar operation.

Predictive programming was also used involving Marilyn Manson getting crushed by guns at a concert with a purple(color revolution) background.

If you map out the locations of Yellowstone, Groom Lake & Denver International Airport they form a triangle. Pyramids create triangle shadows, in this case the shadow points to Groom Lake which is near Vegas. In Vegas they have a pyramid, who's shadow casts pointing to/at the kill-zone location. The hotel, pyramid & kill-zone form a triangle. (Symbolism)

[KB thread archives(take the time to read all OP's): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

The panels weigh about 2 tons and can only be removed from the outside. Vegas is the suicide capital of the world and windows don't open in buildings there

two tons for a window, gonna need to source that one bud.

go away Frank

It was a strobe light. Was going on well before the shooting started
www instagram com/p/BZwofXcgzh9/

Going to take more than low resolution phone videos showing a few flashes of light reflecting off of what looks like a closed window in a town filled with flashing neon lights at all times of the night and even day. Allow me that degree of speculation on your theory.

You know the Illuminati have been working on that tech for years

There was no shooting. It's all staged. If you haven't been there and seen it with your own eyes don't believe it.

It's Sandy Hook all over again!

>since theres video evidence of shooting from the 4th floor isnt that pretty much cased closed it was a false flag

post the vids then you daft cunt

so the people shooting don't have to step around the dead body/have time to dispose of their own evidence/escape themselves

They are triple paned because the hotel faces the airport. Ever lift a plasma TV? A 65" goes for about 150 pounds and most of that attributed to glass. Now add several inches of thickness, several feet horizontally and even more vertically and you have a very heavy piece of glass.

>It was a strobe light

this is what mainstream meteor cucks believe

too lazy go fuckin find it urself

i only had to take a single look at the video thats all the evidence i need to know its a lie

especially if you cant open those windows considereing they keep sayin ITS A STROBE LIGHT WELL WHY WAS THE WINDOW OPEN EXPOSING THE "sTROBE LIGHT"
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL OOPS

>since theres video evidence of shooting from the 4th floor

Literally a reflection of another sign taking up a pixel.

Sup Forums always fills with cucks and niggers after a big event.

The people asking for motive and not how the event played out are shills. disregard them

uh oh, Super edgy Sup Forums man saying bad words. Run everyone He surely has the upper hand.

The fact theres only like 5 different photos of the aftermath screams to me that this was purely a photo op.

What are you talking about? Pretty much everything I've seen has been saying that this is either some false flag or a botched arms deal

If it was ISIS they would release it soon since they want the publicity of infiltrating America and nothing could stop them from releasing that. Other things become a bit harder to predict 100%.

Sup Forums went mainstream this week where were you?
I was on Sup Forums.

It's a shill invasion OP. Every real Sup Forumsack knows the truth. Don't listen to the shills, tell them to fuck off and kill themselves.

>harvest festival in front of twin towers and the largest pyramid in the US

what am I looking at here

Real Sup Forums was doing this yesterday. Paddock means toad, kek had returned

not everyone has a simplistic conspiratorial world view that pits good guys vs bad guys. sometimes people do crazy shit and nobody is in control

QUICK, SOMEONE HACK INTO THE SECURITY CAMERA FEEDS FROM THE TIME OF THE SHOOTING

Worry not, Crash Override is on the case

The Best fitting theory is a Fast and Furious style Gun Deal that went bad.

Someone just posted this...

>copying the FBI/CIA memo word for word, trying to shill

Glass cutters are a thing.

Also tons of witnesses say there were women running around shooting people as well.

Common practical sense is shilling now? K champ

Except there are plenty of HD video of pictures from yesterday and only the widows on the 3nd floor are compromised.

Oh boy

You're doing such a bad job. How will you ever get that raise at this rate?

The glass tells the truth with this story. You need cranes, specialized lifts, tools and a crew of workers to replace a single pane of glass. Nobody is swooping in and replacing extremely heavy glass overnight.

was manson in on the symbolism? Are they going to try to go after guns and be successful? was paddock in on it or was he set up as the fall guy?

>group of CIA agent storm the hotel
>head up to Padlocks room
>kill him and set up all the weapons they brought up
>they are on a time bomb to get shit down quick and leave as fast as possible
>start mowing bullets down at the people
>leave as quick as possible or possibly don't even leave everyone in the police/swat team knew it was set up so they just play along
>the job was half assed and they clearly intended to do more damage but ran out of time
I want to see footage of security cameras from inside the hotel or swat/cop cameras when they stormed the hotel and made their way to his room.

They should put all is footage on a $99 PPV and donate proceeds to charity.

guys we have a problem

This was also debunked in the other thread. This pic is taken from the other side of the building snd are especially tinted panes. If you check out stock photos from anytime in the past, you'll see this has nothing to do with Sunday.