PADDOCK = LEFTWING TERRORIST !!!

PADDOCK = DEMOCRAT / LEFTIST TERRORIST !!!

PADDOCK = DEMOCRAT / LEFTIST TERRORIST !!!

when will leftism/ the Democratis Party be finally be treated as what it is : TERRORISM/ The party of TERRORISM

!!!????!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/10/stephen-paddock-politics-political-views-beliefs-opinions-trump-stances-democrat-republican-las-vegas-shooting/
twitter.com/IndivisibleKara/status/900409768648376321
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What I can tell you is that he was born in 1953; as a child he was quite ill.

Stop trying to meme this you faggot.

AAAAALLLLLLLL MASSSCHOOTERS for the last 4 decades were DEMOCRATS / LEFTISTS !!

( except 1 )

We need to send all you lefties to concentration camps. No more conservative blood will be spilled because of you schizophrenics. We will have justice.

Here a picture of the leftist terrorist shooter Paddock

Someone please shoop uma delicia

What does your blurry image with red boxes show actually

bumping this

nigga please

These faggots shoot us and than try and take our guns and blame all Whites. We need to massacre them. There's no living with these fucking people.

E N H A N C E
N
H
A
N
C
E

Doesn't even look like him.

And I'm like WOAH!!! He did that??!

this is a joke right?

it kinda does
he says the same red lines all over his face in every picture

nope. its actually an actual fact.
the only rightwing masschooter was (afaik) 1964

Looks nothing like him and paddock was tall as fuck, this pussyhat dude looks like a manlet

oh my god they both have ears

holy shit they do both have heads, I think you're onto something here

REGISTERED DEMOCRAT

He is not on any voter rolls,

well I'm not saying it was a right winger
it was probably an inside operation anyways

lol

Then why is it that when i look up the palm beach voter rolls he is not there. Cute photo shop faggot

"Paddock was not a registered voter, as either a Democrat or a Republican, in Clark County or elsewhere in Nevada, where his permanent residence was located. He was also not a registered voter in Florida, despite some social media claims he was a registered Democrat there."
heavy.com/news/2017/10/stephen-paddock-politics-political-views-beliefs-opinions-trump-stances-democrat-republican-las-vegas-shooting/

oh really ?
oh really ?

nice meme OP,

You have already been got photoshopping voter registration. Now all your claims are suspect. Link actual voter info page not a meme

an anonymous source familiar with the matter gave it to me

Lol at thinking this guy wasn't a Commie. Stupid fucking faggot. I'm gonna start hunting you faggots down like the dogs you are. I'm gonna cut your fucking head off very slowly.

Voter registration is public. If he was registerd you can look him up

K if you mommy lets you leave the basement you do that

twitter.com/IndivisibleKara/status/900409768648376321

she CLEARLY says "hi Steve"

this also proves again, hes a typical Democrat / leftwing terrorist

there

Is this effay?

theres a fucking line tool in MSpaint you autist.

Someone on Twitter screen shotted his fb likes, it was all lefty shit, resist Trump etc

KEK

How about 4 rotting body's fertilizing grass

WHERE IS THE PROOF HES A LEFTY I NEED PROOF!!

You useless human trash. Get a real job fucking photoshop lossers.

On a daily basis they do shit like that in Europe and USA , but they keep talking about ''far right violence''. When they will find out that Stephen was a fucking self loathing White and a leftist that will be the signal to start to push back. Being a leftist must be seen as bein a muslim a reason of diffidence and social alienation.