youtu.be/Qv4jWFuTFRw
pew.tube/user/WhitePower/SDvbMPh
youtube.com/watch?v=h8JiVBLJZyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>blood drips from shirt in straight pattern to the revolver
>bloody thumbprint on the revolver
>chest entrance wound

seems a bit fishy for a "suicide".

Thats fine, but do you have the breach pics of the door where it's taped off?

Also, it's common knowledge that cops kick guns away from the suspect.

I seriously doubt this was set up, but there's a chance.

These fucks are sick. There are a suicide with that revolver from shooter 1. Shooter 2 held up and was shot by raid team. It was Steves room however he was looonggg dead and in the tub. After raid the cert team drug steves body to the area where suicide happened then put a new hole in him to show the second blood pool. There are TWO blood pools there. One old and one new.

He shot himself, they wouldn't of kicked it away.

what a terrible shirt choice for a suicide

You're wrong you POG faggot. Even if you yourself shot the suspect dead from standing you kick the firearm away and handcuff the suspect.

You would handcuff a dead guy?

Yes, watch literally any cop/dash footage of shooting a suspect. Even if they were unarmed and you used deadly force you handcuff them on the ground.

Everyone knows the most dangerous man is one with nothing to lose.
Of course I would handcuff a dead man, just how they teach at the academy

Nah mate I'm jk, they're trained to.

no cop would disturb that scene.

Better reactions than I thought..:

They have to. Part of their protocol.

>it's ok guys, I'm just pretending to be retarded

>There are TWO blood pools there. One old and one new.
that is accurate.

protocol if they shoot the perp.
exact opposite protocol for a suicide after a mass shooting.

I'd have to look further into it. But then again, what people are arguing is that he didn't commit suicide. Something weird like that.

Why can't we see crime scene photos?

Imagine how many sandy hook retards would shut the fuck up if Adam Lanza's corpse was available online.

i'm pretty sure he didn't.
>chest shot
but i'm pretty sure a cop would perceive that he did at first and not disturb the scene.

How are you 100% sure that is the weapon of “suicide” though?

It may be accurate, but it's from the same person. He started hemorrhaging after the initial trauma.

image looks fake

ive been under a rock

whats that image?

no other gun was near him that it was possible with in the other photo.

Got a hold of this one from another user.

Police said he had cameras inside and outside the room. He filmed himself.

$$$$ to whoever gets that video.

stephen "show stopper" paddock.
the sin city shooter.
high score of gore.

W-why is that door shot up? I thought this goy suicided himself.

right

and FBI took this photo and now its here somehow? but no other information has been revealed?

maybe im misunderstanding, but that seems kinda bullshity

>same person
this is also accurate.
my speculation is that the real shooter shot him in the heart, pointed upwards.

kind of like how jackie-o shot jfk in the neck.

maybe he got shot in chest through the door and was like oh fck and suicided

Was reported that he shot at police because he saw them coming, then shot himself.

Could have been hit by return fire idk

the photo is from a vegas policeman.
he posted it here.

this guy on Martha implying marxists have declared war on us?

oh shit is that the guy who said its probably ISIS?

im stilling catch up to speed, honestly

cheers btw

if he shot himself in the head, where's all the brains?

genuinely curious...

Yes, you cuff a dead guy that was posing a threat.

likely explanation considering the bullet holes in the door appear to go from in the room through the door to the hallway

Cops said shots were fired when they first tried to investigate, they pulled back then went in later.

I found a tour of the whole room
youtu.be/Qv4jWFuTFRw

Brains don't always fly out when you shoot yourself in the head, especially up through the mouth.

>see: Bjork stalker

why not?

Yes. And he's a cia trained operative with a brain. He knows what's going on here.

Not a breach pic, but I have the video that (((jewtube))) has been trying to pull down
pew.tube/user/WhitePower/SDvbMPh

I own a shirt like that. It's comfy for brisk fall days.

who gets an hotel room with a broken door?? possibly because it was cheaper

really makes you think

physics dood

small caliber wounds don't produce the gore a shotgun does

>restrain potential zombie threat
Yes.

theres some blood on the revolver (it appears)

There is blood on it from his suicide. Also the gun is going to fall somewhere close to the body retard.

Man could you imagine shooting that far and getting that many? Had to be trained with tact experience, just saying..

Apparently he was also shooting through the door at security guards. One security guard was confirmed wounded.

The two blood pools are the same pool, the blood around the outside was the thinnest blood that ran out into the carpet with minimal coagulation, the middle pool is the thicker blood that built up and coagulated added to which it is the blood that would contain most of the grey matter and other materials.

And I'm like WOAH!!! He did that??!

false flag

the revolvers a bit far away, considering he was probably standing when he shot himself, and so the revolver must have traveled at least 6 ft horizontally

He's been dead for a while in the photo. Whatever's on the chest is not an entrance wound from that airweight .38 special. The blood coming out of the mouth looks wrong unless he was laying on top of the gun originally and they flipped him over. If people do it in the mouth with that round it usually wouldn't look that way. If it were a rifle, 1/2 his head would be gone.

Seen a lot of people killed with 38s to the head and rifles, not LARPing.

Is that Paddock?

Jesus Christ

The photo is legit. It was leaked.
You can see other photos showing a rifle on a bipod and stuff with the same distinctive flooring that have been released by msm

TOUR OF HIS ROOM:
>TOUR OF HIS ROOM:
TOUR OF HIS ROOM:
>TOUR OF HIS ROOM:
TOUR OF HIS ROOM:
>TOUR OF HIS ROOM:
TOUR OF HIS ROOM:
>TOUR OF HIS ROOM:
Check it boyz!
youtube.com/watch?v=h8JiVBLJZyU

side closer to where they breached with a bomb, explosion probably knocked it down

Maybe because the blew up the door right next to it.

He put nanny cams on a room service trolley

is that him or someone else?

Someone else.

Or a huge target (crowd of over 1k)

it's not close.
that's more than an arm length away and his arm would not have gone up.

in case you've never witnessed a suicide by gunshot, the body drops immediately and slumps over itself.

There was definitely multiple shooters.

fucking babbies dont even play swat 4 these days

I didn't know about TVs in mirrors.

>There are TWO blood pools there.
THIS. Biggest red flag and meanwhile you faggots are too busy squabbling about whether or not the gun was moved.

Yes, always

Yeah and then the gun bounces off the ground away from the body, quick reaching retard

There were also different locations with reported shootings, we hear nothing about - looks like the fbi was fucked up by a cell and they've gone on a killing spree and could escape.

TFW WAS ON POLICE RADIO LIVECAST AND HEARD THE ACTUAL BREACH HAPPEN

A British tabloid has "reported" that the note on the desk is a "note left by the gunman" and not some sort of betting card.

Shilling cunt

>still not explaining the body being laid flat and the gun having a trial of blood from the chest wound to the gun

soviet
style
mission

Well that confirms the slide fire/bump fire stock on the 5.56 with the EoTech. No clue how he was getting hits with that though. Has a Surefire extended capacity magazine.

SOMEONE ELSE ALREADY POINTED THIS OUT: THAT IS A CARTRIDGE LYING *ON TOP* OF THE 'SUICIDE' REVOLVER

>all these details that don't mean or prove anything

keep reaching

was the body sitting down or standing up thats the real question, if there is any evidence of bruising on the back of the skull from a standing fall, the gun at his leg is 100% guaranteed placed

Checked

>still shilling
stop trying to stop the info.
this dude was dead before the shooting started.

.38 is not a small caliber.

What was the floorplan for this room? that doesn't look like it matches up.

Absolutely not. He was an amateur that used those guns at the range.

An experienced shooter with tactical experience would have caused exponentially more damage. Paddock was full of adrenaline trying to bump-fire an AR from 500 yards away. He sprayed and prayed. If he knew what he was doing he'd have killed and maimed many, many more - especially those standing about.

Scoped rifle is a Daniel Defense 308. Nice rifle.

>FBI trying to clean these up...

They belong to Sup Forums now

The holes in the door were quite obviously fired from inside of the room, not into the room from outside.
He was said to have shot through the door and wounded a SWAT team member in the leg.
Was alive at the time that SWAT first reached his door.
The fixture itself is also broken.

He had cameras set up to record himself and on the room entrance. So he would know when they were outside. He saw the security officer and lit the door up to get him to go away.

Breach charge.

If you hear the police scanner audio you can clearly hear one blast after saying fire in the hole, meaning they used a charge - not shotguns

Fuck....

But the wasted guy filming people acting like there aren't a hundred people asking for help is a tard