Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

comfy thread. no emiliafags allowed

No need to shit on Emilia user, she isn't the worst. Just the 2nd one.

Best girl

What build is he going?

>people defend this sack of shit
Makes me feel sick to share this thread with you cunts

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT EMILIA-TAN

>comfy thread
>waifufaggotry in OP
You should be banned.

Just wait, these threads will turn to shit soon enough.

>Blaming shit on Emilifags again

Just stop.

>no emiliafags allowed

This is how you kill a thread OP.

>Suffering: The Anime.
>Comfy.

EMILIA-TAN IS NOT FOR LEWD

DELETE THIS

>no emiliafags allowed
If you insist, here is a picture of Rem from me.

I'd bully her with my dick

See
Those were the two posts that started shit last thread.

>shitposting again
thanks proving that emiliafags are cancer

>comfy thread.
>no (insertsomethingidontlikehere)fags allowed

You're a shitstain on the face of this board

Deprived - int

>that pic

heh, i don't even play Dark Souls and i get it

Emilia-tan is sexy!

What if the witch clan helps Subaru to reach his goal of killing Emilia and marrying Rem?

can someone make a new thread?

I'm pretty sure the thread specifically mentions NO EMILIAFAGS ALLOWED. Out.

Make me

Meido Emilia-tan!

Clearly he lacks INT.

NOW LET ME OPEN THIS DOOR

is she a cow

What doesn't he lack?

Remfags should learn how to tolerate bait/opinions. It takes one post to trigger you autistic niggers.

I said out *throws rock*

>You're a shitstain on the face of this board
That's just Re:Zero fans in general.

A-user, could you kindly FUCK OFF please?

>muh crossbow
People literally run faster than the bolt
>muh guns and clown
People literally run faster than bullets and subaru lacks knowledge for metalurgy and smokeless powder.
>muh magik
Gates fucked
>gitgud with sword
He didnt win fantasy gene lottery aka blessings of winds and magical powers

>building crossbows and other not-fantasy inventions
>not petitioning lugnica's greatest wizard with metia ideas
If magic exists you're stupid to try and live without it. In the first place, most technological ideas would be stupid for the sole reason that magic exists in its place.

>muh safe space
Back to Redd!t

funny because this thread doesn't agree with you faggot

I love her!

You'll fit in someday.

yeah but what if subaru uses aliez

>reddit filename
emiliafags everyone

Rem is fine and all but subaru and emilia and the clown are going places and she and her sister aren't.

Oh, but the last thread did. Nice try though.

How come nothing is loa--Oh you rotten lesbian fuckbag

reminder reinhart kills his grandma x2
reminder subaru absorbs 2 bishops
reminder subaru met satella 400 years ago by fact
reminder the clown is evil
reminder julius is dumb
reminder felix is a guy
reminder we are still stuck at the entrance of the tower of the sage in arc 6 because the author is a faggot
reminder they are doing all this mostly for Rem

>knowing what a reddit filename looks like

You just outed yourself, loser

>Starts thread by shitposting about Emiliafags

Come the fuck on user.

>petitioning lugnica's greatest wizard with metia ideas

He's only got one idea for you, and I don't think you would like it.

Subaru agrees.

Doubt it, Rem would probably end up like Wilhelm's wife. Since the author likes character tat fall into darkness, Emilia will become the catalyst for it. Without Rem to fufill the two-way contract they both made to each other it can only spell doom for Subaru.

>reminder julius is dumb
What the fuck did you fucking say you fucking little inbred faggot?

Are we going to see Reinhadt fight his gramma in this arc?

>tumblr.gifs
another testament to EMT faggotry

I thought they entered the tower already?

fuck off newfag go back to your shithole

Emilia is a princess with great prospects and Rem is just a servant. The plot demands that Rem die.

Get your autism treated, faggot

This thread has been shitted up enough already. Can we let it die?

It was fine before.
But then they started to pile up and take over.

>tumblr

Grow a pair, beta orbiter fuckboi.

I don't even watch this show but I fap to the hentai it spawns (especially Emilia) and come to the threads to laugh at the sea of retardation. Carry on, guys.

You don't let REEEEEEEE:Zero threads die.

>reminder they are doing all this mostly for Rem

Well, she is dead basically, of course they want to save her.

reinhard killed only one time his grandma its not his fault that she died against the whale

Was it rape?

Pack lap pillow is the best lap pilllow. Try to deny it, Remfags and Emiliafags.

Except she is not.

>being a furry
How do you live with yourself?

Reminder that Emilia is a size queen and nothing Subaru can offer could possibly satisfy her.

pls make a fucking new thread and let this thread die

I said "basically".

Soul Level 1 run.

That guy is faggot. Knight helm guy should be the main character.

Yes. The aggressive loli is not for sexings.

Rem is ok with Emilia being the main consort and her being only the second one.

Rem is a cuckquean.

I imagine that, while Subaru is fucking Emilia and kissing her, Rem is present in the room, assisting the intercourse. "Subaru-kun, do you need more lubricant? DO you need another condo- Oh, I see you are going to cum inside her unprotected, do you want me to order some pregnancy tests to ascertain that Emilia-sama has been impregnated? All I want is for Subaru-kun to be happy with his family"

Not only that, she will probabily be their maid when Emilia and Subaru get married, doing all the chores andd dirty work around the house while Emilia enjoys her life as a goddess. Subaru would probabily use her only as a sex object, as a way of satisfying his basests fetishes that he doesn't want Emilia to partake beacuse she respects her too much. So Rem would become just a eventual fuckhole where to practice anal, bukkake and other desgusting activities, receiving no love and being prohibited of feeling pleasure. And this would go on until she became too old to be of use and Subaru lost interest in her, and she would be dumped in some smelly swamp, and live the rest of her days childless and unhappy until she would die cold and lonely in the slums amidst all the dirt and filthyness.

And above all that Emilia-tan would be shining towards heaven like the true angel she is.

Remfags are scum. I hate and despise all of them. They deserve only sorrow and scorn.How can anyone like such a pathetic girl like Rem is beyond me. They must really have something wrong with their head.

I swear someone decided Dark Souls should be a character

I wanted to make you (insertgirlname)fags more relaxed by a joke. You are a desperate case I see.

Now here is an interesting question.
If we are to consider everything that happened in arcs 4, 5 and 6. Subaru has suffered much worse fates than Betelgeuse, but why does he steel his resolve rather than breaking down? Why hasn't he abandoned Rem unlike what happened to Emilia in arc 3, where Subaru offered both of them to run away?

I didn't realise Satella used this thread

You are thinking of Ram.

Emilia is pure and never saw a penis in her whole life.

Get rekt, retarded remfag.

I wanted to post that.

Threadly reminder that Subaru is an absolute cunt.

The previous two episodes have proven just how much of a fucking scumbag Subaru is. It's honestly revolting how fucking wicked and distorted his worldviews are. Emilia didn't ask for him to kill himself billions of times for her, she didn't ask for anything, but he still went ahead, dead set on her like a tiger stalking their prey. All he really wants to do is get "muh hot elf girl" and feel like a badass hero. He doesn't care about the well-being of anyone else. Emilia is just an object to him, as is Rem.All Rem and the village were to him were just a means to attain better standing with his perfect waifu. Same with Felt, and virtually everyone else in the show. He doesn't give a shit about the villagers. He's said because he failed to protect them, and by proxy he's failed Emilia, and she's going to hate him even more. Same with Rem's death. It's so blatantly fucking obvious. Everything he does is perfectly calculated to improve his relationship with Emilia, akin to a worthless NEET coldly plowing through a visual novel, which makes perfect sense, considering his previous life.

His "selfless" nature is just self-masturbatory selfishness in disguise, further worsened by his entitlement to any sort of gratitude from the people he "saves," as if they owed him anything in return. They just fail to see how narrow-sighted and vapid he really is. As for Julius, he's been the most honorable male on the show, so far, right in front of Reinhardt. I'd go as far as to say that Subaru is only slightly above the Witch Cult members, but then again, I haven't spoiled myself as to what their motives are, or what they do. But anyway, Subaru has deserved everything that has happened to him, so far.

I can definitely see where the "Dark Lord" predictions are coming from. He's definitely morally bankrupt enough to be an evil tyrant, already.

It's funny because it's true.

That doesn't change anything. Are you new to Sup Forums?

This is amazing.

This shit has too much hype for an adaptation

That's the vitriolity of waifufaggots for you. One negative word about their waifu and they fill threads with their bullshit.

>Aggressive lolis is for sexing
Understood.

You can't be this new

Aptly put, brother.

hollow

Simply because now he is emotionally stronger. it's called character development. this doesn't mean he loves Rem more than Emilia. You are annoying. Every time the same story.

Rem must really be masochistic if she is ok with being second to Emilia.

Damn, Subaru got shitted on. And he was doing him a favor.

Geez, you didn't need to insult me. I was asking a genuine question. A simple answer would have sufficed.

>cuck
Fuck off cancerous crossboarder.

And stop samefagging.

It's the story of her life. Being for ever second. Before being second to Ram. Now being second in love. She is used to that. For this she must give up on Subaru and find another love interest who will consider her as his first and only choice. She hasn't respect for herself. Subaru main love is Emilia.

>he was doing him a favor

No, he really wasn't. If he didn't duel Subaru then Subaru would've ended up mysteriously dead in some alley instead and he'd be able to reset before the embarrassing display in the royal court.

It's only you ask that in every thread user, posting the same pic. This is annoying.

I've never gotten a reply to it. I was just simply looking for an answer. Dear god man, don't get your panties in a twist.