Other urls found in this thread:

pew.tube/user/WhitePower/SDvbMPh
vid.me/BCHOX
youtube.com/watch?v=_8HpyzeVAEA
youtube.com/watch?v=PhjN8TBMORA
youtube.com/watch?v=dPC5o0IJVM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also vid of the actual happening

bestgore.com/murder/video-mass-casualty-shooting-country-music-festival-mandalay-bay-las-vegas/

Videos***

That's fucking fake. Stage blood. Paid actors

Can't tell if troll or shill....

the dude is annoying

He's gotta be drunk user. He is slurring like shit, acting like a professional. You see when he pushed the dudes head that was shot in the head??

You're the shill covering patio ops by the govt. This is to start the civil war you fucking iew

>patio oops
>iew
I literally can't read retard.

Fuck the asshole feeling, he is not trying to help anyone. In fact, he man handles people that are horribly wounded for what, a fucking video? He cross contaminates patients with blood from all over for youtube likes? What a psychotic piece of shit.

Yeah, I honestly believe that he was just WAY too drunk to be there. Seriously a piece of shit though. I mean at least he was trying to help, but like you said. Cross-contaminating blood is a terrible fear of mine. The ground handled this pretty bad(from all we can see anyway)

Psyop and jew. Auto-correct and you knew what I meant. You're fucking FBI and this whole thing is a sham and you knew it

You can't cross contaminate fake blood. He's an actor!!!!!

That had to be a fucked up buzzkill for all the drunk as shit people trying to help the wounded

I didn't know Jew auto-corrected into iew

Where is this credible source you have for this? Are you just going to sit here and fucking tell me this is fake?

Yeah, you could tell the breath of sober after he checks the pulse of the chick and she's dead with blood gushing out

>pew.tube/user/WhitePower/SDvbMPh

DEAD AMERICANS. YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Lol, learn something new everyday

>:40 checks pulse until he squeezes blood out of her mouth
>:43 Steals dead girl's iPhone

Fucking assclown think's he a field medic. Didn't finish watching because I don't want to see how may injured he killed.

>top of a grizzly tin

Jesus, it really was full of rednecks wasn't it?

What's so bad about cross contaminating blood? sry i'm dumb/lazy

why are they in a pile?
who piled them, they dont start crawling on eachother into a orgy pile, after being wounded!

look at this secret video making the rounds, there are no realistic entrance or exit moulage in this high school level simulation, even the crisis actor admits it!
vid.me/BCHOX

YERP BUDDY **HUCK**SPIT**

Yeah, should be mandatory to take some EMT basic courses in high school in my opinion.

AIDs, Blood-borne pathogens. You can kill someone that way real quick.

kill yourself disinfo cunt

That's literally the same video...

Your the one with disinformation cock. Really goes to show how many sheep are among us

do you think this is her?

just shut up retard

>pew.tube/user/WhitePower/SDvbMPh

Only a few seconds in I stopped watching when the filmer started speaking. "Are you in brother?" and some other bro-speak.

Whenever someting surprising happens many of us Americans will utter the same one or two words over and owever "SHIT" SHIT" SHIT" "FUCK" "FUCK" "FUCK"

You can literally see the brains of one guy sticking out the side of his head.

Meh, it's worth a watch though. Maybe mute it lol. There really was a massacre there

>memeflag

That is so sad. Shows you the evil inside a liberal's heart and what they can do unless we remove ALL LIBERALS from the face of the earth. Liberalism is a mental disorder that needs treating.

November 4th. Soon.

It was a nigger.

-You ok brother ?!?!??

Seriously? Putting this up before the dead are even buried?

This is nothing more than "look at me, I got to film dead people."

Shithead needs to be charged with something. He wasn't rendering aid. He was simply touring a morgue and playing with the bodies for his own amusement.

Proof of that, there buddy?

jk, i just wanted to post senator Vrenak

>bestgore.com/murder/video-mass-casualty-shooting-country-music-festival-mandalay-bay-las-vegas/

The woman at the end, "Make it stop!"

>Touring a morgue and playing with bodies for his own amusement
KEK

Oh now you play the "libtard" card.?? We know you might be playing for the wrong team. Are you missing a white polo shirt?

This

why are they in piles?
americans dont pile corpses like negroes?
we saw the amatuer moulage coming out of his head, again no real entrance or exit wounds
no different than high school drunk driving sims.

youtube.com/watch?v=_8HpyzeVAEA
youtube.com/watch?v=PhjN8TBMORA

Democrats are freaking out over this one.
Fake, it was Jews. Nazi's will believe that right? right?

Total asshole, walking around and pretending he's doing something when all he's doing is making things worse if anything.

doesn't matter, therefore its better to know the massshootings is not fake. the more videos there are, the better. were there 2 shooters btw?

Like a rat trapped in a corner

Probably people hid underneath them while the shooting was going on.

Yeah, I am kind of with this guy. Sup Forums has been cancerous claiming fake. But I personally believe this was not stephen.

>I mean at least he was trying to help
He was fucking around to get footage for his shitty youtube channel

He squeezed the blood out of 3 different peoples mouths by incorrectly touching them
Should be charged with abuse of a corpse the way he was flingint he girls arms around

EMTs were just arriving on the scene and he was directing them to people with pulses worth saving. Every second counts. He had some training, specifically when he asked that guy/family where the wound was and he told him I can't see entrance/exit so I can't help you. No point in wasting time on someone who's breathing and doesn't even know where they got shot

Yeah, I mean I can see where you are coming from. You think he had 0 intentions to help though? idk could be 'HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME HELPING' too though. Even though he is NOT helping at all.

>my moms a nurse

Yes. He is fucking around trying to get content for his youtube and get attention. He did not help anyone.

And he did not know. He was gone. The brain-stem was keeping his heart pumping.

NEXT

also
RIP

If you look, they shove him off though. I think it was apparent that he didn't know what he was doing by being there. 'he's breathing with me' was my first red flag, that this dude don't know what the fuck he's talking about lol.

>He had some training, specifically when he asked that guy/family where the wound was and he told him I can't see entrance/exit so I can't help you.

He watched some TV. Guy with head wound. Lets turn his head from side to side and take a peek. Oops, shattered vertebra from bullet. Paralyzed you for life. So sorry!

did a timelapse of this video to this image of the bodies

Doesn't that make you qualified to order the lights of the entire stadium cut back on though?

ha! one of them is pretending to be in the zombie pile but, he hilariously is on the phone.

"Hey, i'm in a zombie pile, no big deal, talk to ya later"
the more "evidence" we see the more the fakery becomes comical

yeah, fucking terrible.

Wow, holy shit. Good work anonbro. Thanks!

woah

nice dude

gods work

Where do you see that?

Mighty fine job there user

wew, that blood coming out of her mouth

Yeah, you hear em just gasp after that. Sobering moment right there

>>memeflag

Whenever I see this flag I immediately picture a personn or persons barricaded in residence in some sort of armed stand off.

So unfortunately the timber snake flag is appropriate here.

;_;

Timestamp for this nigger plz

This Shit is fucking fake

the big pile on the far left, the guy on the far left of the pile, leaning on his left side, in a black hat with white symbol on it, talking on a celly.

the crisis actors are nonchalant when they are not being photographed to their knowledge. hehe

>Bunch of mentally ill autists trying to disect how real people act

Funny it it wasn't so fucking annoying

Are conspiracy cucks, dare I say, btfo?

Don't say that or they come pouring in lol

:05 seconds on the pic above

See:

You are a Russian bot.

Not going to affect trump

The first girl he checked was clearly dead; I'm not a medic but it's pretty obvious when they're eyes are wide open and they're not breathing that they're totally dead.

Fucking disrespectful faggot probably want to film himself being a "hero" pretending to "help" people. Even in tragedies people LARP, the least he could have done is give last rites to the dead.

You can obviously see. She is pale, like not a drop of soul left in her body.

Like in some of the reports in the first streams remote Viewing shows more than 4 shooters (maybe even more involved).
Also insurance fraud, people got shoot just to give those who doesn't really work money, govt support and new regulations which can maybe make some small business shut down or close some of the cassinos temporarily.
Also it's obivious that their plan also included shift the political ballance through a high emotional impact.
This kind of corruption is what is killing the world.
Leftists are not humans they just simulate empathy.

>The first girl he checked was clearly dead; I'm not a medic but it's pretty obvious when they're eyes are wide open and they're not breathing that they're totally dead.

Imagine her parents seeing this and knowing the first thing that happened to their daughter is that some asswipe filmed himself manhandling her dead body for no apparent reason other than likes on social media, and posting it before they could even collect her body for burial.

They hardly simulate empathy.

Damn
She was a fine piece of ass. Would have made some nice white babies.

Shame her plan to get fucked by country Chad by the end of the night didn't work out :(

zoomed in

>that feel when he ignores the still-alive wounded men to try to help the dead girl

RIP

>my nurse is a...my mom is a nurse

youtube.com/watch?v=dPC5o0IJVM8

>my nurse is uhhhh my moms a nurse

I think too many people are hating on this guy just to hate.

He did a decent job assessing and triage, he figured out who was already dead and had no hope and who could be saved and directed the medics to them so they could save time when arriving.

Also, I'm grateful for the video of aftermath. It silences the people who yell "FAKE!!!!" For everything and gives proof that there was in fact a massacre and not a sandy hook or Boston bombing (Boston was really suspicious, it could be real , but I'm not sure)

>
my mum is a nurse

>Damn
>She was a fine piece of ass. Would have >made >some nice white babies.

>Shame her plan to get fucked by country >Chad by the end of the night didn't work out :(

Most Sincerely,

Trudeau's BF

Yeah, that's fuckt

the only thing i can think of, is maybe a loved one of his got shot and he was staying with them. I think that is within the realm of possibilities.