Dar al-Islam

How do you prepare for the Islam millennium?

>millennium
it won't be the same Islam that Muslims want tho :/

That millennium shall never come. By the time it would have, your men, women, and children will be nothing but dust. Motherfucker, you won't take the West, but the West will take you, and it will show no mercy.

Knowing that: if it does come, it will eventually fall

Book tickets to Europe while the middeast burns, apparently

Mongols said the same thing and look what happened to them.

Do you have to cover up babies because you sand niggers are so thirsty you'd fuck a baby?

Yes, but the mongols didn't have nuclear weapons.

We will have the largest supplies of volcanic glass ever.

How do I prepare to go back 1000 years? Bring my guns I guess.

>muh nukes
Please.

Daily reminder that Islam is the most based religion
>Extremely antifeminist (maims women who show their faces or any skin, bonus: cuts off their clits)
>Extremely antisemitic (second only to the Nazis)
>Bans usury
>Hates the gays and degenerates in general
>Allows you to have multiple wives
>Gives you 72 virgins
>Tribal
>Violent and warlike
>Believes an actual warlord was the most perfect person to ever exist
>Believes in might makes right
>Doesn't respect boarders and believes in world domination
>Claims to be the first and only religion
>Is demographically the future
>Lies to outsiders
>Started by a ginger
>Liberals defend it despite it being the most illiberal of religions

Please? Please what? Please burn your people to a crisp? I'd gladly do it.

>>Hates the gays and degenerates in general

Ahmed please, Islam is so degenerate all females often starting at age 6 must be covered up to prevent islamic males from getting any sexual urges. (Not all that weird considering Aisha's age when the most perfect muslim ever married her.)

Islam is pure filth and you know it.

This.

Islam as a religion sucks so bad that its adherents are desperate for a path out of life. If Allah were truly great, his influence on the earth would improve the earth. Instead, Allah's influence drives people to detonate themselves in search of some other world's paradise. Make your paradise HERE.

There is a god that rules over earth; money. Muslims will integrate by the masses and be peaceful. The power of western degeneracy is much more powerful than islam.

>Make your paradise HERE.

Nah, submit fully to allah and make life hell for all. Long live islam.

This. Islam is power. Fear the strong horse.

Islam is nothing more than a massive dysgenics program.

>There is a god that rules over earth; money. Muslims will integrate by the masses and be peaceful.

Topkek. This must certainly be true.

Then why are they defeating the west? Seems like the west is dysgenic.

is that your daughter or wife?

Like the Buddhists did in Myanmar did before they choped up every muslim man woman and child in pieces.

>he thinks islam will still exist in europe when this is all over

hoohhh wew

They will. The westerners will eventually convert to Islam.

>Fear the strong horse.

There is no true strength in islam, it's a memetic virus that only succeeds through the pity foolishly taken by the superior west in its countless miserable adherents the world over.

What those well meaning "progressive" fools fail to realize is that this state of everlasting misery isn't merely chosen by these people themselves, it's held holy by them. It, that truly miserable state, is islam, a borderless, self sustaining hell on earth.

>hoohhh wew

Part and parcel Nigel. How many islamic events of peace did you guys experience again this year? How many more muslims will you country house by the end of it?

>muslims actually believe this

>It, that truly miserable state, is islam, a borderless, self sustaining hell on earth.
That is why it will win.

You haven't grown weak enough yet. You are still arrogant. But in time you will submit.

kekked, have a (You)

>brexit happens
b-b-but in t-ttime you will sub-b-b-bmit

brexit isn't going to stop immigration

>That is why it will win.

It will by losing in every relevant measure? Kek.

Fathers, uncles, brothers collaborating to cruelly end the live of a daughter, niece, sister merely for not dressing modestly, or fraternizing with a non-related male. And afterwards not taking shame but pride in the act, it being celebrated, candy being handed out. Just one of the many, many horrors that within islam aren't considered horrors at all.

There is no winning in this vile savagery, least of all for its adherents. With islam all lose.

But the rise of Nationalism will.

Can you fuck that if you convert to Islam

>Can you fuck that if you convert to Islam

Only if she's had her first period. But until then, if she is your wife, you can rub your penis between her thighs. Supposedly it's what Muhammad did to Aisha!

Stockpiling semtex, secreting away caches of weapons and spending my weekends fabricating large crucifixes and perfecting my nailgun technique.

i've always wondered what sound a child makes when you shoot it in the neck.

Doesn't matter how you feel about it, Islam will still win.

No it won't. The immigration will continue because it is good for your economy.

im checking these fives and they're telling me KeK enjoys the blissful ignorance of muslims.

anyways like i said, Islam will not exist in Europe by the time this is all over.

sorry, but its just the truth.

>You haven't grown weak enough yet. You are still arrogant. But in time you will submit.
Muslims have benefited from the creations of the white European man, but not vice versa. Muslims have benefited from the tolerance of the white European man, but you have not shown the same to us.

Do not mistake our kindness for weakness, faggot. Throughout all our history all Europeans have done is fight amongst themselves. When we got bored of that, we took to fighting others via colonizing, only to start fighting eachother again once we got bored of that. Then, just for shits and giggles, we fought two of the largest wars in the history of man for arguably the most insignificant reasons, but we still did it anyway.

When faced with odds like that, what makes you even REMOTELY think that you would have a chance in the coming racewar? What makes you think that you even have a chance to win against a man whose blood has an entire army of genocidal maniacs running through their veins?

burn the Quran.

>Muslims have benefited from the tolerance of the white European man, but you have not shown the same to us.
That is because you are weak and Muslims are strong.

If you like to fight each other then there is a very high possibility that you fight each other to protect Muslims.

In the end it is that love of fighting that will bring you closer to Islam.

Those inbred fuckers win anything? What you mean like a war against Jews? Even Buddhists are kicking the shit out of them.

>muslim and African immigration
>good for your economy

What an intelligent little goy you are. The economy will collapse long before the mudslimes have the demography.

Hmm, wonder what will happen with the sandniggers come winter

>there is a very high possibility that you fight each other to protect Muslims
larper detected

slide thread

Ever seen a sand nigger do jumping jacks a pullup? Yeah no worried. Islam is shit.

Just black pilled

I don't mean bodybuilders.

Muslims will be extinguished from the earth. There is no other way

Actual Muslim here, though not practising. The Muslim world is splintered as fuck right now. Muslims aren't strong. If they were, shitholes like Saudi and it's government won't exist as all the surrounding countries would have invaded them by now. They're the biggest traitors in the Muslim world and I wouldn't be shocked if middle eastern Muslims say they hate saudi more than America even the West even though half of their countries population has been wiped out because of a proxy jew war.

do you think a large scale holy war between Iran and Saudi Arabia happen?

>how do you prepare for the Chinese millenium?

Ftfy

Well, coming from a Muslim country I can say that people born into Islam are more chill and don't really give a fuck about their religion. (Except when the authorities, those that take it seriously or extremist are around for fear of being scolded or punished)
Those that are converted into Islam however, think they are so high and mighty and see other people who aren't Muslims as animals.

Maybe. Iran will win though easily because it won't just be Iran fighting the Saudis

I'm going to beat some sand niggers so I can feel festive

More bullets.