>he wants a smug thread

>2016
>not wanting a smug thread

>wanting smug

>he thinks I can top Shinoa in smugness

What a highly angering thread.
STOP posting.

What a shitty detective

My current favourite smug. Please don't download it.

>wanting a smug thread
What are you, stupid?

>posting worst girl in a smug thread

>hes into smug little girls
end yourself

Delete this thread. Not fucking joking. STOP

>he's not into smug little girls

"no"

smug?

This webm is missing some smug queen

>Yuno will never smug all over you

Just end it all now

Act smug, get slugged.

How would you guys feel about a video game that uses a Kinect or something to detect where your dick is, and then renders an anime girl looking at it and laughing? Other reactions could be included, such as fear, disgust, confusion, or happiness.

Fund it

Should I save screenshots as .PNG or as .JPEG?

I take A LOT of screenshots per show (100-500 per 12 episodes). This is a problem with PNGs, because mine are often 5MB big, while JPGs are ~150KB. However, I want as few artifacts as possible for my smug anime reaction images I make from those screenshots.

PNG.

google batch image conversion.

jpg. png screenshots tend to trigger autism.

Use JPEG for anime screencaps. PNG will be much bigger and you'd need a computer program to find the differences in image quality. Note that this advice applies to anime screencaps only.

heh

>mfw they don't even know i'm stealing their smugs

Nobody cares what you do as long as you don't post your retarded 5MB screenshots on this slow-loading site.

>people using inferior not-perfect smug faces

I want to kiss Hishiro's neck mole.

Fuck off to /wsr/ or lurk to get images newfags.

5 megs is almost like uncompressed 1080p bitmap, you must be doing something horribly wrong if your screens end up this bloated.
I always save as png and if it's a bright scene I convert it to q95 jpeg before posting since it looks almost transparent and is about 6 times smaller. I wouldn't recommend doing that if the screen is dark though, jpeg produces disgusting banding no matter what settings if there's not enough light.

What are you saying png obviously

Finally.

Can you make it a game for phones that uses the device's camera and then renders an anime girl who can interact with it in real time?

Like pokemon go, but with dicks and anime girls.

Whats the point of this thread? Literally the same smug images being posted every time. I just wanna punch that smugness out of those faces

Bretty good. Saved

Giving newfags images to post on Sup Forums and reddit.