Please tell me we've come up with a rebuttal to this

Please tell me we've come up with a rebuttal to this.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-sheldon-adelson-talked-las-vegas-shooting-policy-at-white-house-meeting-monday/article/2636405
archive.fo/0egih
realclearpolitics.com/articles/2009/04/30/the_attack_on_doctors_hippocratic_oath__96277.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Act_for_the_relief_of_sick_and_disabled_seamen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that user warned us a month ago about the attack in Vegas and Sheldon Adelson being involved

Looks like Adelson had set up a meeting with Trump right after the attack

>"Adelson, who has an estimated worth of $35 billion and owns the Las Vegas Sands Corporation, was scheduled to meet with Trump at the White House on Monday before the shooting took place"

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-sheldon-adelson-talked-las-vegas-shooting-policy-at-white-house-meeting-monday/article/2636405

archive.fo/0egih

There's nothing to rebut.

That's literally not an argument of any sort. Stop making us look bad.

I have hay fever, can’t be around straw men.

There isnt, healthcare in the US is a joke.

Well, the rebuttal is explaining that everyone already does have access to health care, they will be treated if they go to the emergency room.

The problem is that is an absolutely retarded system that is costing way more money than if we just had a proper nationalized system (and no, there was nothing at all like a nationalized system in ACA) but 'muh taxes' retards wont approve that even if it would literally save them money in the long run by lowering their own health costs by 50%.

>unironically misusing the term "privilege"
retards use twitter.

>australian neet who keeps making threads posts yet another thread with some false equivalent twitter cunt trying to say something smart.

Well you have to pay for both. Its not like you get free guns for being american. Similar to health care you have to pay so techincally you have as much a right to health care as you do guns

>September 10th
>If you live in Las Vegas tomorrow

WOOOW

you can buy guns any time you want. you can also buy medical treatment any time you want. what's the problem?

we'll never recover

We have a million fucking times
Sage and kys

Fuck off larper

The founding fathers didn't make a healthcare a right of citizens, they made guns a right to have.

(((BOSKOVICH)))
there

You have a medical right to be treated for life threatening injuries though, regardless of ability to pay.

IT'S STAMPED ON EVERY SINGLE HOSPITAL

>us
>aussie faggot
no emufuggers allowed in dis sekret club

The guy who shot you should pay your medical bills then. It's only appropriate. The victim didn't agree to being shot.

(((Boscovich))) this is like the 900th Jew going on about this shit. Zyklon B when.

>buy gun
>buy healthcare

What is the difference here?

The only "right" is the right to buy and own a gun. You also have the right to buy healthcare. No one is given free guns.

>durrr muh fake and gay postcap.

nobody cares you inbred.

Strawman

>you have a right to own a gun but you must purchase it yourself
>you have a right to recieve health care but you must pay for it yourself
I'm not seeing a problem here.

US courts do this quite often if I'm not mistaken.

But you usually can't force a dead person that sent all his money to the Philippines to pay your medical bills.

The shooter presumably purchased all those firearms himself hence, taxpayers do not subsidize his rights.
The 500+ survivors do have "a right" to medical treatment that they pay for. 500+ survivors do NOT have a right to taxpayer subsidized healthcare.

Rebuttals are for arguments.

How is healthcare a privilege? Is taking a shit also a privilege?

No because anything given to citizens by a governement/constitution is a privilege.

>Please tell me we've come up with a rebuttal to this.
The rebuttal is repeating exactly what she said. Guns are a right, health care is a privilege. What do you not understand?

We get free guns just for existing? Dammit, I paid for mine! Paid for my health insurance too. I should have waited to get shot or stabbed and then would have a sudden preexisting condition.

They re both rights. Buy whatever the fuck you want, buy healthcare, buy a gun. You have the right to both. The confusion is in the "free" part. The government isn't subsidizing weapons.

Give them all government funded healthcare and government funded free guns.

How are 200,000 people this feeble minded that they don't see that you have to purchase guns as well?

everyone has the right to buy a gun, just like everyone has a right to buy healthcare

It's already the same. According to her, we should both be given free guns and free healthcare

The GOP is saying the emergency room is a privilege? I'm pretty sure they're not the ones against the hippocratic oath

realclearpolitics.com/articles/2009/04/30/the_attack_on_doctors_hippocratic_oath__96277.html

What's with all this misuse of quotations anyway?

Want medical treatment to be a right? Change the Constitution. Otherwise stop bitching. It's pretty simple.

Don't have a right to human services, guns are not humans. If all medical operators are robots then it can be a right. Don't turn white doctors into slaves newfags.

It's not a "misuse" of quotations.

Thats a new zealand flag.
Typical American education. Enjoy your mass shootings lads.

>conflating description with prescription

The GOP insists? No one is legally a right at the present moment, the other is not.

>presuming to speak for us
>unfamiliar with the meanings of basic words
>rebroadcasting the same spam for the third or fourth time today
If you are not a paid shill watch In Search Of The Second Amendment.

I think he's just using them in lieu of italics.

You have a right to own a gun, doesn't mean you get free guns at the taxpayer's expense.
You have a right to access to healthcare, but I'm not using my money just so you can go to the emergency room because you have a runny nose.

they don't have a right to my money to pay for it

yes, all Americans should start demanding universal guns and start stockpiling medical treatment

Yep cause all his guns were free, just like healthcare, oh wait both of those things are paid for.

It's a right to access not a right to possession, you can access firearms as easily as healthcare and both command a hefty cost if you're looking to acquire quality products of either. Done.

The easiest rebuttal, is that the right to bear arms means you have the right to go buy them. Same as healthcare.

Honestly, it's the stupidest thing leftists have ever said. And I say it as a leaf.

Uh no, their treatment is a right under US law, and has been since 1985. Do these people even look up laws or do they argue solely off of "muh feels"?

The man bought the guns himself.

Where's that archive, user?

It wouldn't save us any money because of all the fat asses in this country.

Well, if you weren't poorfagging your way through life you might realize that having a good job usually means having insurance subsidized by your employer.

what would a kiwifag be 'pleadingly interested' to an American politics issue that doesn't apply to his Pacific Shithole.
>KYS fucking international jew

What rebuttal? It's fucking true you retard. There is an amendment protecting my right to own a fucking firearm. There is no amendment that allows you to get free Healthcare on my dime. Fuck you. Get a job and pay for Healthcare like the rest of us. If we pay for your healthcare, why don't I just buy you clothes, cuz you could die in cold weather. I'd better buy your house too because it's dangerous on the street. Whoops, we better buy your food cuz you could die if you don't eat. Fucking shills

>people shouldnt have the right to purchase things
>but they should be allowed to steal others

>having a right to someone else's labor

Used to be that was called slavery

Is free healthcare a right? No.
In fact I don't see wasting money on big pharma anywhere in the constitution.

Everyone has a right to buy ONLY big pharma treatments and everyone has a right to buy guns.
So, the fuck, what?

Taxpayers don't pay for the individuals guns and neithrr should they pay for the individuals medical expenses

You have a right to buy a gun.
You also have the right not to be a slave forced to work for other people's benefit. There was a war fought over this ya know...

>Is free healthcare a right?
People don't understand that there is no such thing as free schooling or free healthcare...other "free" things apply.

It is not really free. Someone payed for it. It is strange how the people who should feel guilty for using the system the most still complain about it.

>tl;dr - Privilege, responsibility what's the difference.

Didn't see the gov't buy him the gun. He had the right to bear arms he armed himself.
You have a right to Healthcare you take care of it yourself.
The gov't doesn't give you rights. What they are asking for is the gov't to assume responsibility for your healthcare. If they assume the responsibility for your Healthcare they will assume the right consequently the power to tell you what you get.

People have a right to buy guns an a right to buy healthcare, not sure what her (((argument))) is.

>slide thread

saged

I don't envy those survivors. They're probably all underemployed rednecks who will be crushed with million dollar medical bills. I went in for a checkup the other day and the cunts charged me $500

Inability to grasp basic concepts because feminist maths and public education.

It is though, you use " " for direct quotes and ' ' for generally memery. I don't doubt Trump knows this, and because most people, yourself included, wouldn't know what he meant he used " ". But really what would have been easier would be italics like says.

You have a right to both. I can pay for a gun and I can pay for healthcare. No one's giving me.guns though

>$500??
Why are you charging me $100 to save my Life?
How will the $50 make you feel any better than already saving my life?
Remember how, now that I'm still alive , you owe me $20!

Sadly this argument will never reach through her filters.

everyone gets treatment in an emergency, and im sure there will be a massive charity for these people, is there not?

is it not enough money?

This person is an idiot. Medical treatment for life threatening emergencies is a RIGHT. If you are bleeding out and go to the ER, they will treat you no matter what.

But medical insurance is a PRIVILEGE for those who contribute to society and can afford it.

The difference is you either pay an enormous amount upfront, or an enormous amount over the next few years with interest.

>I the right to use my money to send 500 people to the hospital so they can spend their money to heal themselves

Straw man aside,

Everyone gets sick and dies. Getting sick and dying is ridiculously expensive, and the skill/resources are thin to keep you alive.

If you have a real job with benefits you don't need to worry about going to the doc, you have the cash and coverage. Our healthcare system isn't the best because (((pharmaceutical companies))) and (((insurance companies))) drive up healthcare costs to line each other's pockets. If these were regulated by an honest gub'ment that cares for those that pump value into the economy, there wouldn't be a problem for working America.

Giving "free" healthcare to the 45% of Americans that don't pay federal income tax would be the biggest dick slap to the face to the Americans that are doing there part.

And guns?
Until you get sick and die your right to defend yourself shall not be infringed.

Their*

You know what I mean

/thread

NEWS FLASH... HOTEL CHAINS WITH PROPERTIES AROUND CONCERT VENUES DON'T LET GUEST HAVE ROOMS WITH MILITARY ARSENAL'S ANYMORE

You buy guns with your own money.
You get healthcare at the expense of others.
Next

Please show me the "healthcare amendment" in the Constitution. There isnt one. "the right to bear arms shall not be infringed" is pretty fucking straightforward.

>alright, well use the matrix then kill yourself

If the jewess is opposed to the Constitution, she should just come out and say it.

you still have to pay for both

please execute this human swine, and-the pro-pigster
>No offence but could we kebab every single piece of roast chips skin?

>Not an argument

That dude gets paid to take care of her. As much as 6k a month depending on where they live. Wise investment...?

Yes well an argument was not issued, but who cannot condense 25 alien posts to Sup Forums in a general crapload thread (that's you), ought not participate in an international expedient -
involvement.

>That dude gets paid to take care of her. As much as 6k a month depending on where they live. Wise investment...?
No, SHE gets 6K/month, care or not, unless married no benefit.
>Inb4 I'm worth a tidy property and all I'm looking for is a UK half decent but attractive baby furnace.

Why do people act like this is China where they will turn you away at the door if you do not have the cash on hand to pay for your treatment upfront?

They literally do. Problem is you aren't ever being shot by fucking millionaires so good luck ever seeing anything out of it.

One can make the constitutional argument that there can be a single-payer healthcare system on the federal level if you spin it as a national security issue. The Public Health Service formed from the Marine Hospital Service, a federal single-payer style medical care system for sailors that's gone on since 1798.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Act_for_the_relief_of_sick_and_disabled_seamen
The health crisis of today warrants a genuine national security issue in many ways rather than just begging for gibs unlike how things were in 1798 so it can be arguable justified under "general welfare" as in the common defense and general welfare clause of the Constitution.
>just pull yourself up by your bootstraps XD
t. kike
Which is why we need compulsory sterilization of the unfit.

He wasn't adding the quotation marks for emphasis. He was explaining what he meant by "miracle" after a bunch of leftists mistook (or deliberately misrepresented) his use of the word "miracle" in an earlier statement on the shooting. They claimed that he meant the shooting itself was a miracle.

Constitution

/Thread

yep:
walla blilla halla... WASOFA!
hall bolla wolla WASOFA!..
bongarutta hatta WASOFA!!....

the flag is new zealand bro, he's a sheep shagger.

please be bait

Bošković isn't Jewish surname.

>WHY SHOULD THE GOV'T GIVE ME A GUN? ITS CALLED BEING A DECENT FUCKING HUMAN BEING

>chef at Wendy's
>8.50/hr