Why are wetsuits so underrated? let's begin the discussion and wetsuit thread now

Why are wetsuits so underrated? let's begin the discussion and wetsuit thread now.

fukken saved

for me it's always wetsuit > bikini

Man, I loved Blue Sub's designs so much. Too bad it was that great.

Lord have mercy!~

>meme clothing of the season.

That doesn't look very practical.

She's just back from a refreshing dive it looks like. Not sure what the gear on her shoulder could be.

Always loved wetsuits, and I'm glad it's getting more attention in anime lately, though on the other hand I hope it doesn't become

And there is no any diving related animes, the only one i know is amanchu!

Have you tried Real Drive? It's very underrated, but it's very good.

i've heard about it but i thought it's just one episode of grill diving/wearing wetsuit

Beyond that though, the show has a really unique take on storytelling, so I suggest giving it a go if you're the thinking-man type of viewer.

Anyone have wetsuit picks with visible barefeet?

thanks for the suggestion, i'll give it a try.

like this?

It's strange how there is a large decline in beach episodes over the seasons, and yet the wetsuit trend increases. Might this have something to do with real-life trends in Japan?

The best wetsuit designs are always the fully-body ones with zippers on the back. Prove me wrong.

You are totally right sir.

Really, DESU I thought this was Range Murata's. Then I rechecked again, it wasn't - but Arai worked on E7 which design I love

if in japan wearing the wetsuit is the new trend i want to go there even more then before.

Wetsuits are realistically better to wear in cool water or in the shade. Only slight matter is that they are obviously more expensive than your average swimwear and harder to put on, but that is exactly what makes it sophisticated and sexy respectively.

but isn't it a little weird? i mean, lot of people prefer girls in bikini instead of a wetsuit, so aren't we the "weird" ones?
btw. sorry for my probably poor grammar.

Of course you're weird to like girls in wetsuits in any situation. It just links closely to bodysuit fetishes, except wetsuits have an actual real-life application and hardly seen as lewd unless you choose to see it as such. All in all, the trend is just a matter of people embracing their weird side in liking unique swimsuits.

I need to get back into scuba diving.

well it's not like the only thing i enjoy is a hot grill in a wetsuit but still...

Wut? That's Blue Sub Number 6. It's Murata's work. Those pieces are all found in his artbooks.
The fuck are you on about E7?

Like Nio said, a wetsuit is just legal bondage wear.

I'd rather have diving episodes over beach episodes any day.

Is it possible to buy wetsuits that look just like the designs in anime, or do you have a better chance commissioning that shit? Some designs are good enough to own a physical neoprene copy, although making a wetsuit yourself is easier said than done. I bet commissions might even cost $1000 depending on the size and details.

Anything tight and shiny is wonderful in my book.