Would you trade your gun rights for a white ethnostate Sup Forums ?

Would you trade your gun rights for a white ethnostate Sup Forums ?

Or a wall?

How big is the ethnostate (in terms of both size and population)?

>trade guns for

hahahaha you won't give me anything I want ever again if I give you my gun, you slippery fuck. I'm onto you!

In a white ethnostate there'd be no need for guns, for finally we would be separated from animals.

Question: can we have katanas?

I could just move to Europe for something similar, so no.

>what would you trade guns for?

A private island where nobody can get to me where i'll never be bothered by any human or government, with endless resources that nobody will want to take.

give it up

weeb detected

>implying we'd be cannibals
No, we'd still have plenty of animals. Just no nonwhite humans and no niggers

If you had a white ethnostate you could have guns and people would be smart enough not to use them

I'm a proud nonwhite (not black though) gun owner, so probably not. I'd have nothing to gain.

If it were some kind of totalitarian communist regime then no, I wouldn't live in said ethnostate.

No. You ethnostate romantics forget that there's very shitty white people, too and that guns are necessary for self defense.

No.
The state wouldn't be defensible at that point.
Guns should be mandated and those who cannot use them classified as second class citizens.

no

maybe depends what we are talking about now

my armpits smell ready bad tonight

Fuck off JIDF, we're full!

>not using your guns to obtain and secure a white ethnostate like our founding fathers did

terry is /ourguy/
cianiggers willpay

>trade in guns
>get own ethnostate
>make new guns

NO!

Sure make jokes, but where are you going to be when someone comes at you with an illegally possessed katana?

in your case, the trade in question would make you and everyone else genetically white except for the skin color gene.

as big or small as you want.

yes you can have your overhyped box opener

maybe 20 years ago you could.

what about animals?

this goyim knows his stuff.

bump