Dragon ball Super: Black Goku edition

With the new episode about to come out, there's something that seems increasingly obvious as each episode drops by.

Whis might be the villain of the current show.
He was introduced as being a creepy silent guy.
He is all smiles whenever near people but gets all weirdly creepy when alone.
Whis is no God, he says he isnt, he refers to Beerus as one.
Whis is serving Beerus, he is stronger than him by half, but he serves him night and day, as if someone is forcing him to do it.
At the first chance, Whis ratted on Beerus to zeno God, he shows no affection for Beerus.
His sister also seems to hate her cat, treats champa like shit.
Whis has asked vegeta to become the next God of destruction.This would mean to destroy Beerus in the process.

What if Whis and Vados are criminals from destroyed universes and are being forced to serve the cat gods by Zeno?

Other urls found in this thread:

vaughnlive.tv/wgg100
youtube.com/watch?v=r0RqTsncTas
wilsonjj.me/jptv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

something about whis and vados is for sure suspect, but i wouldn't jump to the conclusion that they hate their cat daddys

i think they secretly want to replace themto prove zeno wrong however; remember whis questioned zeno-sama's character as to why he destroyed the other six universes? how can you possibly question the one above all

if hes not a God how is he so strong, why is he bound to serve beerus? Something more than fishy there. That whole discussion where Beerus threatened whis that he would use his wish to erase the universe made it seem like he was taunting him.

>only Gods can manipulate time, otherwise only criminals do it.
>But you were rewinding it and you're not a God.
>Yes?

More like future Goten

One more week until we get our dicks sucked. Or hands held. Where's that user?

Who the fuck is Zeno?

fuck off

>tumblr gif
lurk for 2 years before posting

King of All Cosmos

Obligatory sexy Black walk

the god of all universes

>holding hands

it's entirely possible at this point that whis and vados were the former gods of destruction in the previously destroyed universes, tasked to teach the younger ones of the not destroyed universes

remember vados taunting whis about how she used to teach him?

but thrn i wonder what zeno sama's body guards are as well

user stay strong, you'll experience it like the rest of us soon.

Toryama self insert, canonically he got mad at GT universe and erased it.

I'd totally watch an arc which consisted of something taking over or controlling Gohan to make him the villain. While under control, Gohan would have his potential unlocked and be stronger than Vegeta and Goku again as if he trained all his life up till that point.

Goku has issues fighting him but Vegeta tries fucking him up and gets fucked over. Gohan gets a badass personality change and doesn't give a shit about anyone.

Would totally be psyched for that.

How much time left?

So Black has similar ki to Zamasu but it doesn't seem like they're the same person.

Black's earring is also gold (Makaioshin) instead of silver (Kaioshin).

Man, I would love if Uncle Nappa was a thing.

I would totally HOLD HIS HAND.
I would hold it until his palms were sweaty.

He's also not Goku nor any of the persons present ( Beerus compares them)
The only person not present that he could be is Chichi.

Black is transexual chichi.

pic related, to get user's up to speed on the canon

What game is Raditz playing?

more

that looks like it couldve been a single image.

Super Butoden

where do you fags watch Dragon Ball Super from?

Kaios are gods and they are weak as fuck

Ape Escape

Your mom's vagina

Universe pairs don't work like that

kissanime

Japan

What said.

Universe 1 is paired with 12
2 with 11
3 with 10
4 with 9
5 with 8
6 with 7

So Buu was really dangerous and trying to absorb the gods?

Been saying this since the start, Whis is a shady motherfucker, he lies constantly and you can see by his (in)action that he knows what's going to happen (e.g. not stopping Beerus and SSG Goku when they were about to destroy the universe).

I mean for live streams like the new episode is suppose to air in what? 40 minutes?

Fast charged Genkihameha, when?

of course
Buu>Beerus

Can someone please give a link to the livestream?

vaughnlive.tv/wgg100

Whis didn't have to do anything. Beerus had it covered.

Starts in 40 minutes right?

yeah

Are people ignoring cuz I'm a Gohanfag?

yes

Soon

Never ever

>Beeerus beats the crap out of Buu without even trying
>But Buu >Beerus for reasons

And the way he was letting his cat kill a bunch of people over minor annoyances when he could just rewind time or slap the cat a bit was weird as fuck.

Hes literally only letting earth live because he thinks he can get them to kill his pussy

>Zamasu is from universe 10
>Black's ki is the same as Zamasu's but they exist at the same time, so it's not possession
Black is universe 3's (the parallel to U10) Zamasu.

I don't think it matters what gets destroyed as long as something is.

We'd sooner get God Trunks than Gohan.

I'm seriously triggered when people still call Beerus, Bills.

I outrank my 20 year old trainee but the guy could probably kick my ass. Theres a difference between ranking and danger.

Its like if you have to choose to fight a manlet or a muscle filled dude, but the muscle dude never been in a fight and the manlet gonna grab you and bite you in the balls.

The actual fat Buu isn't as strong as the original Buu used to be.

but that would be weird since Trunks already has blue hair

Gohan is the strongest out of all of them though or has the potential to.

>Gohan is the strongest
not anymore

not canon :^)

no they aren't baka

just because they aren't super saiyans doesn't mean they wouldn't absolutely wreck your shit

>open door, Beerus is inside and tells you hes here to destroy your butthole
Wat do?

he's half saiyan :^)

Gohan has an upper limit, full saiyans technically don't.

>Gohan would have his potential unlocked
How many times Gohan's potential should be "unlocked". It was OK on Namek, but in the Buu saga it was ridiculous.

obviously old kai is salty he got bitched

Kaioshin was like the weakest of them. and the other kaios were outpowering Buu easily until he broke out with the absorption

Knew it was a translation error. Get BTFO faggot

Spread asschecks and butter my boipucci of course.

must be a Mexican because I heard they purposefully made it Bills there so it doesn't sound like virus in spanish or something.

Wrecking a human is easy. Humans are only good fighters if they have saiyan blood.

not canon, theres no upper limit officialy.
Thats fan translation shit that got repeated a lot like "SUPER SSJ" and "ULTRA SSJ2 " and "BEGIDA"

Accept barbed cat god dick for the sake of the planet or don't, get raped and lose the planet as well as your life.
Tough choices

He gets purple hair

It's either simple case of Old Kaioshin being salty and spicing up the story or simply Beerus being weaker in the past which makes perfect sense.
It's not like Goku started as a God either.
And remember that the position of God of Destruction is based on recruitment, rather than being born into it (like Kaios and Kaioshin)

Who was the loser who did this? My god, Gohanfags are delusional if they think he will ever be relevant again.
I hope Episode 52 will hammer the reality of things inside their thick skull. Gohan is just a nerdy family man now, he won't be having any significant role.

OR.. Beerus is a bad dude, but hes not as bad as majin buu because majin buu straight goes out to kill Gods.

Beerus only kills normal people usually, from the kaioshin perspective Buu is scarier.

>>It's either simple case of Old Kaioshin being salty and spicing up the story or simply Beerus being weaker in the past which makes perfect sense.

Yeah, it was probably before or during his training with Whis.

Buu is alot older than Beerus keep that in mind. Buu was born in the exact same time as the universe has been born.

You know best boy powerup is comming.

lmao stay mad cuck

>It's either simple case of Old Kaioshin being salty
No dumbass it's a translation error. He's meant to say that Beerus is not as bad as Buu

checked

youtube.com/watch?v=r0RqTsncTas

>Gohanfags
>Calling anyone a cuck

>"Zeno sama! Zeno sama! Can I keep it?! I'll feed it and bathe it and love it and.. and.. I'll call it Beerus."

So, how much is toryama being paid for these two to keep showing off local cheap Vendor food? Ramen, Fish sausage, takyoaki...

I think he, and other figures like Omni-Kings bodyguards aren't gods nor mortals, and exist purely to serve gods. They're as strong as Omni-King needs them to be.

>They're as strong as Omni-King needs them to be.
I buy it.

Also I was going to say that the God of Destruction would have to be the strongest in their native universe to become one but then Beerus and Champa are twin Brothers meaning they come from the same universe.

Universes don't have exact counterparts though from what we've seen so far. Different names and appearances like Beerus/Champa or Frieza/Frost.

I look forward to the day Beerus and Whis will find out about Doritos and Cola.

stream link?

We don't know how that applies to Gods user.
You could use Beerus and Champa as an example but they're literal brothers as opposed to universal brothers.

wilsonjj.me/jptv/

thanks

Somebody hold me