>its a miracle

He knows someone fucked up.
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/143932079#top

a "miracle"

He's being sarcastic, hence the quotes

>"miracle"
>those quotes
unironically what did he mean by this?
Also god damn ever since the kneeling shit Trump has been a madman on twitter, he just can't stop himself

It's a miracle it only took 72 minutes!

I know.
He knows something.
What a madman tbqfh.

Hes saying the knew exactly where he was to begin with because it was another deep state inside job

And so another reeeeefest commences. This man is a fucking masterbaiter.

He's trying to clarify an earlier statment he made.

He's just like you and I, Sup Forums.

We aren't falling for it this time. We're in this together.

>back from puerto rico

>already making fun of the dead

can we impeach this douchebag already!!!?

>demented
>trump hates retarded people

no he's just a typical old person who doesn't read, and thinks quotation marks cab be used for emphasis

>What did he mean by this??
Exactly. He's a fucking master of being one step ahead of everybody.

HOLY SHIT. TRUMP KNOWS ITS A FALSE FLAG.

He knows. Deep state psyop BTFO

We have a shitposting President.

When will Trump learn? Sick of defending these bad optics

holy shit the bantz

>1 hour and 12 minutes for the police to find an active shooter
>"Miracle"

No. He was referencing the fact that LAS Vegas Swat took over an hour to get on to the scene.

Half of (((Sup Forums))) are trying to shut us up
If you call it a false flag you are indeed a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist that should go back to /x/

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Makes my panties wet. Cant wait for news tomorrow.

/our poo/ would be a better shitposter in chief

Wow, he's simultaneously uncovering the fact that it was a slow ass response while also making it seem like there was something fishy about the whole thing.

Trump is playing a whole new dimension of chess CIA and FBI have never even dreamt of.

What if he said
>a (((miracle)))

Cry little bitch boi. This is trump land now and you're just a spectator.

Hopefully you're a victim of the next go around.

Dog whistle.
Retarded tv news watchers will read this as "good job police"
Anyone smarter than a leaf will read "I know something fucked happened and I'm not afraid to signal you"
Expect a smiting by papa Trumpu.
Of course I could be wrong, he fell for the syria gas thing, or at least pretended to.

My boss is a 70-year-old cranky bastard, much like Trump. He also uses unnecessary quotation marks.

He doesn't know how to use quotation marks. That's all it means.

lmao the poo is a madman.

>"miracle"

t. rekd bernie bro

Checked. Saved. Praised.

He meant 9 minutes is fast to get a swat team together, suited, on site, up the flights of stairs/elevator and to kill the barricaded guy. Whcih it is. sage

We've changed timelines again. Go watch episodes of your favorite shows you've seen enough to know every part of them.

You may be pleasantly surprised when you find new content.

good luck. we're in for a wild ride.

Hahahaha
MAGA YOU LITTLE FAGGOT.

He's probably using the quotes to emphasize the word. A lot of old people do this, for some reason.

HE'S BACK BABY. GAME TIME

he meant this

He knows

9 minutes....where'd you get that from I heard 78.
Which is pretty fucking slow considering the police were informed where the shots were coming from right away by an iraq war vet who was watching from his front door.

Oh fuck digits.

>777

Timeline swap confirmed.

The orange juice nigger dun did it!

dinesh is an idiot and a fruitcake.

Fugg

He's gonna crack the fuckin case tomorrow himself and blow the lid

They got the isis member after he escaped

No you can’t impeach someone just because you lost and your feelings are hurt. The only other option I can give you is to kill yourself.

It means he has some inside scoop
possibly two scoops

Checked.

Fuuuuck

what a fucking moron, he doesn't even know how to properly quote

The elite are playing tug of war with timelines.

False flag does not mean hoax you stupid australian retard.

what is that caricature supposed to mean

Why does Sup Forums hate Dinesh? Every video I've seen of him, he's been pretty based

he doesnt know shit you fuckin spic

trump is an idiot, and an embaressment. I'd rather have vincente fox as our president

Is this the timeline where white people get super powers?

oh shit...

wtf I have returned to liking trump again, for the 20th time

In this timeline, Christian Evropa will become a reality again and also whites will win the literal race-war that is fast approaching.

O shit..

checked. wypipo are powering up.

He knows the truth

Numeric sequences are off the rails itt

praise kek

He was shooting for 9 minutes and he killed himself when the cops arrived. Fox, CNN, etc. 9 minutes.

What a fucking waste.

4d chess

best numbers since that jesusposter rolled 1337

He's a convicted felon.

How would you feel if a black man got superpowers, but he was a hardcore constitutionalist who hated liberals?

kek is with us

Almost forgot to mention:
>Watching tv
Good goy.

;)

He disowns the innocence of the concert goers.

moar

KYS you shit stain of a human cum! Don't let me find you and load you up with my freedom

WELCOME TO UGANDA
GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA

HIGH MEMETICS IN THIS THREAD

>What did he mean by this??

buy the stock don't sell it before 2020 thats when they will crash the stockmarket during trumps second run then buy it all back after he wins with the money they made

I could say the same about you

Without Trump life would be watching minorities mock each other while white people nod their heads.

lol

Pandering to his retarded conspiracy faggot supporters aka Sup Forums

I heard on Michael Savage 78 minutes.
according to abc cuz I can't be fucked the Police didn't even locate the shooter until 1 hour after the shooting started.

double 2's and Trump blows this whole vegas case wide open by the end of the week and dismantles alphabet agencies.

>good job on the false flag Mossad! we'll have these goyim unarmed in no time

I... I believe

Black people don't have souls, you need the blood of a European country flowing in your veins

Would be really nice if he could get a few trusted military officers and soldiers to take control of Vegas police and run the investigation by gunpoint.
I'm sick of these stupid fucking games. We need to be more forceful with these niggers.

damn son
didn't expect a poo to be that metal

theres a reason he went to PR before visiting an American city in distress

he knows, obviously