Sup Forums is fake news; people calling for it to be blacklisted

archive.is/Keso0
How’d we screw up AGAIN and make ourselves look like dumb fools eating up tabloid trash? Will we ever redeem ourselves after this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Keso0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wasn't aware this was a news site

also saged

Maybe that will finally free me from this hell hole.

this only makes us stronger.

NPR confirmed it the other week, citing Sup Forums's fake news as an even bigger danger to the reelection of Merkel than Russian hackers.

>censorship to prevent wrongthink
but when you arbitrarily punish people, they act unpredictably. wouldn't you rather have NO CENSORSHIP and predictable proles, then too much censorship and a bunch of blue-haired blobfishes screeching about needing more gay black muslim workmates

Makes me suspect more that all the conspiracy shit spam on the board recently is part of an effort to discredit pol.

Anyone have screenshots?

>Sup Forums
>credible
oh blue jay, oh honey child

>discredit
sorry but we're at the point where the (((creditors))) literally cut their kids dicks for a quick dime. I pray that nobody on this website takes such offline publications seriously, and implore new users to appreciate the irony of the whole situation.

>anyone taking the chan for a legitimat news source
>anyone fron the chan claiming it to be a news source
wew

Damn I wish we were like Reddit and their expert detective skills like during the Boston bombings.

Fuck them, they can go ahead and try to blacklist us, they're afraid of what we can do

>Blacklisting Sup Forums is a bad thing
Sup Forums was unarguably better when it was niche. Let sites like google blacklist it so it can become better than it currently is. We have our ways to create mayhem without relying on google hits.

what is the next best thing is Sup Forums goes down

Oh no we're not serious!

>Sup Forums making up bullshit for lulz
>actual MSM news sites take Sup Forums of all places seriously and publish bullshit
>it's Sup Forums's fault

What a joke.

NPR is for cum guzzling retards

>NPR

NPR? Seriously? Fucking paid media arm of the Thiefocrat party NPR?

Try fuckin harder dude

checkd

>Sup Forums is a news site now
That's how far journalism has fallen.

NPR is great opposition research. I often give it a listen when I'm out on a grocery run or whatever.

yeah listening to npr makes me feel like im in a prison state for sure

>Will we ever redeem ourselves after this?
who cares. the hungry niggers thinking they need to track people down and look up shit are cancer. i dont think the media should be hanging out here

dont they have better shit to do or do they have no leads on anything any more?

>NPR
>Calling others fake news

Those fucking faggots need to stop getting tax dollars to spew their bullshit.

If only Sup Forums were affected by this, I wouldn't care.

This. They bitch about the lack of minorities in STEM programs and careers yet one time I heard one of the journalists commend the NBA as one of the most diverse professional organizations on the planet. Give me a break.

tl;dr
>HOW DO THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?

Everyone knows diverse is code for "black." Liberals will call a tribe of Africans in Africa diverse.

>archive.is/Keso0

Pretty funny, tbqh.

remember when diversity meant white women taking jobs from white men so they could be sluts until they were 35? Those were the good old days.

oh please mommy NPR protect me from being able to decide whether fucking Sup Forums is a news site or not

im about to start reading bodybuilding.com's miscellaneous subforum for my news helppp meeeee

fuckin wrong post, whatever

They followed up by featuring some girl briefly who was dedicating her twitter feed or blog or whatever it was to identifying fake news, and encouraging everybody to be very careful about to double-check everything they see on line to make sure it's not fake news.

And then they had the gall to say Sup Forums's Politically Incorrect section was part of a troubling rising tide of neo-nazism sweeping Europe and causing people to turn to far right neo-nazi parties like AfD.

Please don't turn us back into a secret club. That would be awful.

And whatever you do please don't delist Sup Forums from DNS service like you did for the daily stormer. I would hate for us all to have to leak out onto the rest of the internet.

That would be just awful.

>East Timorese conspiricist discussion board
>news

Why are liberals so retarded.

>afd being far right neo nazis
I kek everytime