THOUGHT POLICE IN UK

THIS CAN NOT GO UN ANSWERED
>far right lumped in with jihadists
>15 fucking years

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/03/amber-rudd-viewers-of-online-terrorist-material-face-15-years-in-jail

breitbart.com/tech/2017/10/03/uk-to-imprison-people-who-view-far-right-propaganda-online-for-up-to-15-years/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGWs1HK8iDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Faggot brits will take it up the ass with a smile on their face like they always do, helpless people

this is no fucking joke man
this shit can be implemented anywhere

we have to band together and fucking stop this RIGHT NOW

both share the same logic

Fuck off beached whale, legislation such as this WILL spread, through the entire west, including the US.

Whatever. This is what they voted for and allowed to happen. Fuck them

>trying to take our our free speech
over our dead bodies deathgripping our ar-15's, bitch

If the UK wants to continue down this path of fuckery KEK will reign down fire and fury like you've never seen

we need a global response
gather everyone

a new meme war is about to begin

>why is this happening?
It must be freedom!

Not shotloads of filthy muzzies and niggers getting trucked in

These fucks might realize they fucked up in the future when their countries are overrun by Muslims and niggers and they're a minority

They're gonna be seizing rare pepes as evidence

As if they wouldnt take away the second ammendment first, they already have plenty of limp wristed faggots behind them, then after it's gone slowly but surely free speech will be gone too, leftists will give our rights away soon if we don't push back

Pommy flags soon to be rare flags.

It's not our job. The britbongs need to save themselves or be forever lost to evolution like the rest of the stupid monkey species.

It is a logistical impossibility to remove all firearms from americans.

Thank god for that.

One of our own is gravely ill. We are all indeed somewhat sickly, but for our friend it is different. She is upon her deathbed. I am of course talking about Britannia.

When our Britposters go into the night we shall hold a funeral. Perhaps Franceposters will cry a single tear, and the mustache of the eternal Kraut may even twitch.

For her children, now ravaged by a chink hoard, they have fond memories of their mothers adventures during her younger days.

Goodbye Britannia. Goodbye and rest in peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=sGWs1HK8iDU

bump

sooo viewing conservative twitter accounts count as far right?
does this aids website count as far right?

this. I have an instinct to help but it's not my country. If this is what britbongs want, this is what they get. they like it in the butt.

nobody knows. better not look at anything uncontroversial or not sanctioned by the government. stiff upper lip, butthole open lads. . cheerio

>KEK will reign down fire and fury like you've never seen
I bet you believe in Slenderman too, you fucking underage b&

his blood is on your hands, cucks

Americans. Always the mercenaries.

You're right though. All the help in the world won't help if we won't help ourselves. How though - that's the big question.

i cry everytim

False flag leftist shit and get off woth barely a slap on the wrist.

Convert to islam, start beating every harlet, and tell everyone that it's in your religion.