If gun control doesn't work, how is it that Australia has had no mass shootings since it was implemented decades ago?

If gun control doesn't work, how is it that Australia has had no mass shootings since it was implemented decades ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncpa.org/sub/dpd/?Article_ID=17847
heyjackass.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All countries with gun control have no murders. Pic related

that's not australia

Why are mass shootings the main thing we should be talking about when it comes to gun rights? How many people have died in the US in publicized mass shootings in the last decade? Like 300?

They didn't have mass shootings before, then the false flag, and Australia got cucked.

Cause Australia has always been cucked and full of pussies. Also there were less than 700,000 privately owned firearms in Cuckstralia when they were banned and confiscated, in the US there's over 100 million gun owners and over 300 million firearms.

>The 2nd amendment doesn't help people defend against mass shooter

>The 2nd amendment actually make it easier for psychopaths to learn how to use guns and obtain thems

What reason is there to not have even stricter gun control?

Arguments like criminals could just get gun illegal actually just defeat the point of 2nd amendment. You could just get guns illegally in case of tyranny too.

>Why can a giant island ban things better than non-island nations

KYS

A token sacrifice for my right to shoot a desert eagle

Because it's an island country with few guns, low gun crime rate, no history of common gun ownership in the first place, and no constitutional protection of freedom to bear arms.

Very simple actually.
Because once gun control legislation was rammed through there was no need for any further BLACK OP FALSE FLAG ATTACKS.
Job done CIA and ASIO.

So

>another third world shithole with the right to keep and bear arms

Why do white countries ban guns and brown ones barely regulate them? Is there a pattern here?

demographics

no jews, no false flags, also no niggers to nig and piss off white people

You realize there weren't really mass shooting for a couple hundred years of no gun laws in america...nice try though...fascist...

There is no niggers there, as soon as USA ban 2º amendment you become Brazil.

You sure that wasn't a drop bear that got em? kek

>low gun crime rate

Gee, i wonder why. Maybe because they aren't gun nuts, enabled by muh 2nd amendment?

Gun crime is at an alltime high in Australia though.

Are people acting shocked that the most boring country in the world never has anything exciting happen in it?

>no mass shootings
bullshit, have a look on wikipedia

Sage these fucking threads you fucking faggots

>be left
>#NeverTrump #FuckDrumpf #LiteralHitler
>can't be trusted, not presidential and not my president
>should be leader and take guns where only police and military have guns
>wtf, I would love Trump then.

mfw

if gun control works, how does australia still have gun deaths

you're going to see mass shootings the likes you have never seen if you faggots even try to come for peoples personal property.

Thats rich coming from the cold, less desirable version of our country.

the firearm homicide rate decreased significantly but the overall homicide rate wasn't impacted at all

The Australian government defines a "mass shooting" as 12 or more people dying.

ncpa.org/sub/dpd/?Article_ID=17847

Australia is a mostly white country with hardly any spics and especially no niggers.

There have been MANY mass shootings i Cuckstralia since gun control was implemented

Isn't australia 94% white?

The leftists got what they wanted and stopped the shooting of innocents

At least we aren't suffering from an apostrophe drought.
*cleans pistol in own home*

Actually, the gun death figures were and are still very similar to the us's gun deaths.

island

They already have the law in place that they want, so they don't have to kill people to try to change public opinion in favor of it.

Former gun voter here, we can't let these assault weapons get their grips on the nuclear codes!

cuz they all became pussies once they took their guns

>If gun control doesn't work, how is it that Australia has had no mass shootings since it was implemented decades ago?
More to the point, how is it that [cherry-picked country]'s murder and violent crime rates wasn't significantly affected by [cherry-picked country]'s implemented of their gun confiscation policy decades ago?

For that matter, what about some places other than [cherry-picked country] ?? How did they fare?

What? Guns are super regulated in Mexico. There is only one gun store in the country and it's basically just for cops. People aren't supposed to own guns their but yet there are shit loads of guns. Almost like gun control doesn't work.

So you need a gun to be a man?

Not as good, it seems

And how many people are killed by the vicious kangaroo's each year?

WHOA SLICK COMEBACK MOM!

We still have gun-related crime though also we're a FUCKING ISLAND.
NZ has far less restrictive laws and they don't have mass shootings. Switzerland is one of the most armed places on Earth with extremely low gun crime but Honduras has banned guns effectively but has one of the highest gun-related crime rates on Earth.
Really makes you think.

There has been mass shootings in Australia after 1996... Also, you are asking the wrong question. The question should be how many mass shootings has there been before 1996? That should tell you enough about how frequent a mass shooting is in Australia

source

Mexico is a banana republic with no bananas. Can't really compare with Australia. Canada on the other hand has tons of guns a few mass shootings did take place.

Retards everywhere tonight.

Doesn’t matter if you get rid of guns. Crime rises exponentially and drugs become much more prevelant. Individual murders become more likely. We have over 1 million illegal firearms in Australia. We only have 20 million people in the nation. Most of those weapons belong to nigs and mudslimes. Don’t get rid of your guns, if you do they’ll take everything from you

Australia doesn't have mass shootings because you don't have Mexico next to you, even if they took away all weapons in America that would not stop criminals from getting weapons from Mexico.

Make them research the facts themselves! Dont be an enabler! How will they learn!

>So you need a gun to be a man?
i mean, thats just choice. ill bet nobody ever uttered that line to conflate masculinity with gun ownership before. profound, and powerful. really, some Horsey tier commentary there.

Dont be lazy do your own research

You need balls and man musk! Research how many concealed licensed hand gun owners are women!

Your time will come roo-fuckers!

women that dont own guns are pussies

because australia is irrelevant. there so much violence in america and europe or the eu or whatever the fuck they call themselves these days because theyre at the cutting edge socially a politically. australia doesnt matter so nothing happens there.

Brazil banned guns from non-LEO civilians and military but you can easily find dozens of videos of security cam footage of Brazilian criminals shooting people. Their gun control doesn't really seem to work.

Ya, they need to grow some balls!

>Me have gun. Me have tiny dick but gun compensates.
Oh. Ok.

>Research
This is Sup Forums, research is futile. Especially since those stats don't exist.

Isn't is a chink colony now?

explain switzerland. i'll give you a hint: white people only.

ya they need to man up

Mostly but it's on its way down. It's insane how the left blames guns and not the niggers actually killing everyone.

I guess no reason for the (((elites))) to create false flags there.

>It kinda worked on a much smaller scale in a small, more or less homogeneous, and functionally-isolated population.
>Therefore it will surely work in the US!

Next you'll be talking about the Nordic experience with welfare states.

Bingo

>Me leaf. Me gay but shitposting compensates

im sure if they took all the knives away then there wouldnt be any stabbings either. You need to understand. Australia is a fucking island continent. Its a lot easier to control the production and black market sale of fire arms when the majority of asian countries with in a 500 mile radius also have made guns illegal.

i actually buy really small guns to make my dick look huge next to it. i use that to show scale in all my dick pics. then I txt em to broads and ask if they wanna get pumped fulla lead. work every time. pic semi related

Boats exist.

No african Americans

One retard was able to shoot like a pro and give the cops the run around on a small island until late into the night.

Because Australia isn't an impoverished shithole with massive income inequality. Statistics show again and again that there is next to no correlation between gun ownership and murder rates.

Australia has had mass shootings since then you fucking KIKE.

There was the 2014 Syndey Hostage Crisis. Nobody was shot, but only because the attacker was pussy enough to take hostages. Happened again in 2017, except the attacker killed a guy with an unregistered shotgun.
Don't make Australia out to be a utopia of peace because they disarmed themselves.
The wrong people still get guns and will use them.

Yeah i bet that works really well women go nuts over dick picks!

Gun control works in countries like England and Australia because of 3 things:
1.) Geography
2.) Culture
3.) Health Care.

nah, the gun does all the work.

Toughest gun control laws in the US: Chicago

heyjackass.com

Yeah, dindu muffin

take a look at all their other crime after the gun ban

No it isn't. They're authoritarians. They cannot stand the thought of someone being able to stand up to them.

Yeah, cause making things illegal totally works against guys...who..break laws as a habit....

Just like banning drugs totally stopped people from..fuck.

The ONLY people who will suffer if the USA banned guns, are the law abiding people who would hand their shit over. Criminals COMMIT CRIMES, IGNORE LAWS....Holy fucking shit, you think a magic law passed would suddenly stop crime?

Its fucking pathetic watching the shit stream media and clueless politicians witter on about banning fully auto guns...They are already banned, the psycho cunt in LV still got one.

Although, for the $20k he spent, he could have bought a Barret .50, uber scope, shedload of rounds, all from gunbroker...and really...REALLY caused some damage. The guy was an amateur, a nutcase. He bought some POS M4s from a shitty custom gun website. Its like it was 'shock' set up.

>What guns do mass shooters use...AR15s, M4s, AKs...k
>spends $20k on mid-tier guns and a shitload of ammo

Its a liberals wet dream. Guy buys loads of guns, ammo, and goes mental. If he had planned it out, and used logic, he could have done so much more with his fortune. Nevermind huh.

BAN ASSAULT RIFLES AND LARGE CLIPS!

Almost all rapes are carried out with dicks. Australia should ban dicks. Line up and have yours cut off, Aussies.

What specifically do you have in mind in terms of gun control?
How will it be implemented and by who?
What do you anticipate happens after it is implemented?

Mai digits...

Left works for gun company Obama sold more guns than any other president in history, they trigger sales by saying lets take, it's not a joke, the gun buisness is big business!

australians all became pussies once they took their dicks

Gun nuts are not the ones committing the crimes fag. A gun nut avoids getting in trouble with the law so they can therefore keep their guns.

Come talk to us when austrailia has 14x it's population with only 5% more land mass and growing social tensions created by diversity.

Uruguay and Peru not fucking around

Last time I looked, Australia wasn't full of spics and niggers. Their abbos aren't the same as our pavement apes.
That's why they saw a decline, while the U.S. would only see an uptick.
This is the Wild West.

Because there aren't any urban niggercenters propped up by the government. Sure there are abos, but they're fucked up and isolated like our natives.

>
Would be logical if it weren't for the fact that more people have died from terrorist vehicle attacks in Australia since the firearm bans than people who were massacred by guns beforehand. There are literally thousands of ways to kill people - if someone wants to do it, gun laws aint gonna stop them.

inb4 "guns let you kill more people" try 81 dead with a truck in Nice, France. 62 killed in NSW Australia in 2013 in truck attack. More than any massacre in either country before then with guns.

People kill people cliche I know but its true.
Fuck you shill.

>Doesn't know what Switzerland is

>>Boats exists
right, smart ass. I think I clarified my point by stating the majority of neighboring countries have strict forms of gun control themselves.
No one with in a 500 mile radius has fire arms to spare or to sell to Australia. Most of the guns in these Asian countries are illegally made or obtain so they are not bringing them in to Australia. South america, and central america are like the wild fucking west with the amount of guns they have illegal or not because of all the drug cartels. At any point, like narcotics they could be smuggled in through our borders. Australia doesn't have this problem, neither does UK. But thats not even the tip of the iceberg, as we speak, large populations of Americans have stock piles of guns and ammo. It would take over 100 years to even get half of them if US did what Australia did with plenty of dead law enforcement and federal agents to boot.