What are the most redpilled hobbies Sup Forums?

What are the most redpilled hobbies Sup Forums?

We all know that
-Weightlifting
-Firearms
-Camping
-Hunting
-Reading

Are all important and key to living a fulfilling life. What are the best hobbies to expand your horizons in a positive and edifying way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com
youtu.be/VUZV38jJL40
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

surfing teaches you patience, pain, how to handle fear, how to accept outcomes, to be alone
it's the only sport/activity I've always learned and grown from

Climbing for me. It might seem pointless, but it's a great way to harness bodily control over fear. Plus it gets you out in a nature and demands you be in great shape

Woodworking
Farming
4wding

Fishing is great. Especially fly fishing. Great way to develop patience.

I also like ice fishing and basically any activity that causes you to spend prolonged time in the cold. Cold weather activities build great endurance.

shooting
academics
reading
dirtbiking
rock climbing

PROGRAMMING TOO!!!!

Weightlifting
>Not channeling unlimited power from your spirit body
Firearms
>Not intuitively knowing how to kill a man with any object
Camping
>Not astral projecting
Hunting
>Taking a life for no reason is -eternal spirit luck tokens
Reading
>Not watching tv. Thinking medium is more important than substance
OP is blue pulled to the max

You think you're pretty fuckin' redpilled, sonny boy? Liftin' your little weights, readin' your little books, you think you're a real Harry Potter, do ya, me boy-o? Har de har har, show me a nigger scalp.

Are glass blowing and throwing pottery blue-pilled?

anime

Shitposting

i was about to call you a hippie faggot but then i thought about it, you're actually right. i'm proud of you for deriving meaning from such a chill activity. good job user.

sasquatch tracking

not if you're good and continuously try to create something new.

Sailing.

Shortwave/Ham Radio. We're the global connection when SHTF.

Firearms

bullprepping

Based Nips.
Anime expands your consciousness and imagination. Blue pulled normies have shit imaginations.

Fucking your mother

Gardening/Farming

War gaming

Making love to your Aryan wife for the sole purpose of reproduction.

You can get a Master's in that in Sweden.

youtube.com

I propose backpacking as an upgrade to camping. I haven't been yet, but I'm planning on it. I work at an outdoors store and am using my sweet employee discounts to get all the gear ready.

Hi reviewbrah

Welp, that didn't work...
youtu.be/VUZV38jJL40

Martial arts

I like shooting pool.

kek

these are both really good ones. I climbed for a while with a good friend who was really into it. It helped him commune with god and gave him peace in his life. Then he went insane and thought he was time traveling to fight his evil clone and the FBI was trying to expose him as a homo. Too bad most climbers and surfers are utter degenerates.

>hunting

lol hunt something that can hunt you back, faggot

Excellent. Too bad no one's actually paying attention.

Medical knowledge is redpilled because it undermines the necessity to visit hospitals and clinics.

>implying I don't

Phd

>could've learned glass blowing from a master
>didn't

Please end my life.

History, Psychology, Philosophy

This is true. I recently found out that people used to use maggots in wounds because they would help remove dead tissue and stimulate healing. It's becoming a more realistic modern option with the increase of bacterial resistance to antibiotics

Saving the USA from himself since 2001

Fire Fighting.
The way conversations go around the table is very similar to Sup Forums minus the Hitler and blatant racism bullshit.

Chess. Really good for your mind and if you get into it you can have a lot of fun going to tournaments. Made half a grand last week in a tourney: rating is 1900.

video games

watching anime
reading manga
video games
fapping

thanks user
I didn't set out to find meaning in it but the struggle involved in learning to surf keeps you interested. Most of the time I go out it's raining, cold and lonely. You have to constantly make choices and can't live with them. People envision the sunny warm bikini clad beaches but 90% of the time you're cold, face is numb and no body for miles. You reach a new level of why you're putting yourself in that environment. The situation you force yourself into determines what and how much you learn.
you learn a lot when your leash breaks after hours (exhausted) and you're stuck 1/2 mile out in 10 foot waves.

Chess is designed for robots. There's basically no creativity involved. It's just memorizing board positions, and whoever memorizes the best wins.

-Writing
-Reading non-fiction
-Mathematics
-Chess
-Physics

I collect Lemax holiday villages.

i read a post on (((reddit))) about a 29 year old guy into chess who took on the task of moving in with his new 35 year old girlfriend, who has 4 kids in their teenage years.
are you sure chess is good for the mind?

Boxing in particular is best in hand to hand combat on the street

the aquarium hobby is the most redpilled
>you want a diverse tank because all of these fish look cool
>but you can't put certain fish together because they'll kill each other

Competitive or combat practical?
Though there is merit in competitive, ultimately you're conditioning yourself to restrain yourself against an opponent who is not going to be doing the same.

Oh y'a also pedofiend hunting.. prayers, meditation ..

Glass-blowing + chemistry = meth and a pipe to vape it from!

And when your legs get swept or you get thrown what then, ya fuckin leaf.

Running.

>Cooking
>Playing instruments
>Running
These are good ones for attracting a mate

>muh lifting
bodybuilding is for homosexuals

protip: what's redpilled is not caring what people think of your hobbies and interests

programming destroys your body because you're sat doing nothing 24/7 and most of it is just getting stressed out dealing with other people's mess

Hanging Yoga

I remember watching this awhile ago.. thanks for reminding me to watch it again. That's what surfing is for me

Only hobbies that are enjoyed alone can be redpilled.

Prove me wrong.

All you need right here

>Designed by robots
>Created before computers existed

You really don't know what your talking about. Memorizing positions won't help you in chess. The key is recognizing patterns and then utilizing them in certain situations. After 3 moves there are 9 million distinct positions. Have fun memorizing that user.

My new hobby is flying Quadcopters.

Its not very redpilled but its super fun.

I collect lewd chinese coloring books.

Heterosexual sex.

This and only this,op is a faggot

fpv?

What's that red sword next to summoning? I must have quit before that came out.

Beautiful.

I do card divination.

maybe if you're 12

Creating art (painting, drawing, sculpting, etc) is redpilled as fuck. It's always been make dominated, it requires patience, concentration, creativity, and is best done alone.

Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't

>Blacksmithing
>Carpentry
>Bowyery
>Music (Learning/Composing/Playing)
>Gardening
>Fishing
>Sewing/Tailoring
>Yoga/Qigong

Some real bluepilled motherfuckers here.

The only true redpill is POGS

Damn dude where the fuck are you surfing pacific NW?

i just noticed that too, sorry i have no idea

this, I made a few marble sculptures that took 6 months each just to see what I was capable of. Everyday in the heat and insects, now I keep them hidden because. ..I'm not sure why.

Waking up early and making your bed. Your day is fucked if you don't.

>Sewing/Tailoring
This is a legitimate hobby but it is hardly redpilled. It is at best neutral. Just do a quick search on etsy or tumblr. Sewing appeals to people of all lifestyles and opinions. The same can be said of gardening.

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Trainspotting.

no, east coast but we never get waves in the summer. Half the time I'm chasing hurricanes and the other cold fronts.

Watching Colbert but only ironically

Christ

Hope you connect with that bjj fag before he grabs you

Entrepreneurship should be a moonlighting endeavor. Working towards breaking out of the 9-5 making (((some other guy))) rich. I think it would be a good idea to have a forum based on start ups for red pilled people and have a support network that's self sustaining. Only buying shit off each other, putting our dollars towards each other.

Cutting and busting firewood

Ooooo, me too

I've spent the past 3 years living off savings to work on something for my people. I'm nearing completion of the first step.. can't get into specifics because I need (((loans))) for the final step.

redpillest sport coming through

If you don't fell pines on your back 40 at the cabin Up North, dry them, saw them into planks by hand, and build a sauna out of them along with stones you pull from the river bed, you're not a real red pilled American.

>What are the most redpilled hobbies Sup Forums?

Doing what you feel like doing, whatever makes you happy. I like lifting weights, training my dog, hanging out with my 3 only friends, and playing vidya/smoking weed. These are things that make me happy, some may not consider it redpilled but who cares.

Rock-paper-scissors.

Insulators

>playing vidya/weed
>some consider it red pilled
>some

What about firewood? I think we're on the same plane